Another tackle... why??

Silverstar

Reaction score
iceberg;1478270 said:
1. some of us are very happy to delieriously happy we're doing this.
2. some see the logic and will live with it.

these two groups don't go overboard much on letting the world know.

3. some people will whine regardless.

and they're doing it now - but let's not say *everyone* is crying about it. just group 3 and they're the most annoying "whine at everything" group anyway.

So what annoying group do you belong to?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
skinsscalper;1478303 said:
That's what you came up with? A master of debate, I see. Should serve you well in your chosen career path.

SS

:star:

Boy you're a riot...

Was there a debate going on? Are you trying to prove something? If you wanna real debate we can do that...

I was under the impression you were just ********. Not much to debate there.

Silverstar

Reaction score
peplaw06;1478268 said:
That's it??

Yeah you really know what you're talking about.

I already explained my position to you and why I think Marten would make a terrible G/C.

If you didn't get it the first time, then you need help with your comprehension skills.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Silverstar;1478313 said:

i'm happy as hell we're addressing the line - and since i've not really posted a lot about it either way - i really couldn't be very annoying, could i?

then again, some people just live to get a dig in.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Silverstar;1478324 said:
I already explained my position to you and why I think Marten would make a terrible G/C.

If you didn't get it the first time, then you need help with your comprehension skills.

The only thing you said was he was too tall. When I challenged you to find out what you really knew about him, you punted and accused me of drinking the kool-aid. Just showed me you really didn't know anything about him.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Silverstar;1478324 said:

while he's in comprehension 101, you may want to take people skills 101 across the hall.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Silverstar;1477922 said:
T Doug Free at #122

What is going on...is Adams even playing this year?

:confused:

It's because Free or even McQ could compete at guard.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Silverstar;1477999 said:
What exactly does Doug Free (Northern Illinois) bring to the table that Pat McQuistan doesn't?

Care to answer that all you geniuses out there?

Either can be a guard... "genius".

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1478359 said:
Either can be a guard... "genius".

heh - good poke. : )

some people need to chill and leave the attitude at the door.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Silverstar;1478072 said:
Who freakin cares how many more games Free played in, we simply don't need another tackle. We have Adams, Colombo, McQuistan, Marten and Davis can swing tackle.

If anything, we needed a center or guard more than a tackle.

A dumb selection at #122.

McQ or Free could play guard...

Yeah the word "dumb" comes to mine when I read your post.

Silverstar

Reaction score
iceberg;1478335 said:
i'm happy as hell we're addressing the line - and since i've not really posted a lot about it either way - i really couldn't be very annoying, could i?

then again, some people just live to get a dig in.

Pleeeze!

Calling people whiners, just because they don't agree with certain draft picks can be very annoying.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Silverstar;1478400 said:
Pleeeze!

Calling people whiners, just because they don't agree with certain draft picks can be very annoying.

and one things for sure - you're pretty annoying. in this one page you've already picked 3 fights.

it's one thing to not agree with a pick, but it's another to WAH around about it and wrap yourself up in a 7th round pick for security and resaons why we're "just fine" on the OL.

we've FINALLY put some attention to the OL that we've not done in a while so yes, i'm a happy camper.

so i'm gonna sit over here and be happy. you sit over there and pick a few more fights.

genius.

Silverstar

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1478372 said:
McQ or Free could play guard...

Yeah the word "dumb" comes to mine when I read your post.

The word "dumb" comes to mind when I read...McQ or Free could play guard.

What a coincidence!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Silverstar;1478456 said:
The word "dumb" comes to mind when I read...McQ or Free could play guard.

What a coincidence!

MODS - could you please put "IGNORE" as an option under someones name when you click it? it would hurry up the process.

Silverstar

Reaction score
iceberg;1478445 said:
and one things for sure - you're pretty annoying. in this one page you've already picked 3 fights.

it's one thing to not agree with a pick, but it's another to WAH around about it and wrap yourself up in a 7th round pick for security and resaons why we're "just fine" on the OL.

we've FINALLY put some attention to the OL that we've not done in a while so yes, i'm a happy camper.

so i'm gonna sit over here and be happy. you sit over there and pick a few more fights.

genius.

I'm not here trying to pick fights.

I'm only expressing my opinion and obviously some people don't like it. If you don't agree with me that's just fine. However, if you're going to take potshots at my posts...expect a negative response.

Silverstar

Reaction score
iceberg;1478466 said:
MODS - could you please put "IGNORE" as an option under someones name when you click it? it would hurry up the process.

Yet, you keep coming back to this thread.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Silverstar;1478313 said:

Silverstar;1478324 said:

Silverstar;1478507 said:
I'm not here trying to pick fights.

I'm only expressing my opinion and obviously some people don't like it. If you don't agree with me that's just fine. However, if you're going to take potshots at my posts...expect a negative response.

YOU started asking me which annoying group i belonged to.
YOU'RE the one telling people they need comprehension skills.

and you're not here to pick fights? great, then quit picking them. and yes, i'm guilty of coming back to this thread - but we can fix that.

Silverstar

Reaction score
iceberg;1478574 said:
YOU started asking me which annoying group i belonged to.
YOU'RE the one telling people they need comprehension skills.

and you're not here to pick fights? great, then quit picking them. and yes, i'm guilty of coming back to this thread - but we can fix that.

I guess that ignore button just isn't working for you huh?

c-ya!

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Im a firm believer that you stock up on OLinemen, some will work out, some wont. But Iam worried about the DT situation.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Silverstar;1478227 said:
Uhhhhh....Marten stands 6-8 in cleats and that's simply too tall to be an effective guard. He may have done it in college, but in the NFL a 6-8 309 guard is a joke.....period.

Don't even get me started about him playing center.....jeez

Ever remember Kevin Gogan was suppose to be to tall to play guard at 6-7 and he lasted what 14 years and played in a few pro bowls