Anti-soccer blog post

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
erickb;3449950 said:
Ok, just did not want you to think there where no hot woman soccer players, DCC are some of the best, we have Seahawks Cheerleaders come to my work all the time (Veterans Hospital) and they are nice but not Dallas nice!

should be noted I am from TX just live in the Seattle area now
I love Seattle. Very nice city.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3449947 said:
I know who Heather Mitts is. She is very attractive. I also think there are some very attractive lady golfers. Natalie Gulbis for example. Some very attractive lady tennis players, Maria Sharapova or Anna Kournikova for example. There's even a very pretty lady pole vaulter, Alison Stokke.

I would take a date with any of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders over any of them any day. Hell, I'd date a Cowboys Cheerleader over almost any Hollywood starlet too. Just my own personal taste.

I think Mrs. Hostile would have something to say about that...

rkell87

Reaction score
Twilight is like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rkell87;3450036 said:
Twilight is like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand
:post:

:lmao2:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Hostile;3449737 said:
It's funny you mention the word soccer is British in origin. I think it came from the word association. They wanted to call members of the association by a name they could recognize. In other words someone from the "association" was a "soccer." They chose that piece of the word and added the "cer" because they didn't want to use the first 3 letters of the word and add "es."

I would have been fine with that nickname.

Here are a couple of "alternative" explanations of the word. Quite interesting stuff. I love reading this sort of thing.

http://www.gavinrymill.com/origin-of-the-word-soccer.html

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
rkell87;3450036 said:

Oh hell yeah. FTMFW. :bow:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;3450036 said:
shut it down! this thread is over!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
sure, leave it to bbgun to steal someone's thunder.

on a side not I took this picture when driving by Hostile's house
soccer.jpg

I also found Hos a new license plate
soccer_1.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;3450271 said:

soccer.jpg

soccer_1.jpg
You stalking me?

I also have a bumper sticker with a scope crosshairs that says "don't run, you'll only die tired."

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3450271 said:

soccer.jpg

soccer_1.jpg

He's really holding his funniest poster award close to his vest.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3450282 said:
He's really holding his funniest poster award close to his vest.

Which is why I use said award as my sig. Oh wait.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;3450373 said:
eh not stolen, it was posted on my FB, its been re-tweeted and been floating around the internet for days now

Coincidentally, I coined the phrase "that's what she said." :rolleyes:

rkell87

Reaction score
bbgun;3450388 said:
Coincidentally, I coined the phrase "that's what she said." :rolleyes:
thats awesome cause i coined "Hey, hows it hangin'?"....small world

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
rkell87;3450036 said:

ok thats funny.

also love that football/soccer sucks because the cowboys cheerleaders are stunning and the spannish basketball team is racist which coupled with homophobic rugby fans is a tipping point ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
daschoo;3450629 said:
ok thats funny.

also love that football/soccer sucks because the cowboys cheerleaders are stunning and the spannish basketball team is racist which coupled with homophobic rugby fans is a tipping point ;)
You don't follow direct comments do you? Everything needs to be taken to the extreme so that it becomes the opposite of what is said. No wonder you can't win an argument about your own comfort zone.

;)