Anybody Else Disappointed In WR Roy Williams?..

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2428686 said:
that disrespectful little punk, who does romo think he is

Little punk got the message.

http://img210.*************/img210/2470/ch51sunnov162008d103222hv6.jpg

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
This isn't about numbers. It's about winning games.

Romo should just drop back, go through his read, and hit the open guy.

Roy Williams is dangerous, and he can move the chains. He's really strong and can explode off the line with great speed. They will think twice about pressing him the entire game. He is going to get better and better with the Cowboys, and he is a future # 1 target.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;2428696 said:
Little punk got the message.

http://img210.*************/img210/2470/ch51sunnov162008d103222hv6.jpg
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rampage;2428713 said:
I'm disapointed in Garrett and our qbs rather than the wrs.

I agree.

But it IS OK to be disappointed in Roy Williams production so far.... Garrett could have gotten him involved more so far and he hasnt.

I see the responses to the OP.... and I laugh... there is not one person here who(at this point) would have minded if Roy got a few more looks since he has been here.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2427947 said:
I know that Roy Williams has only been here for a few weeks but got to admit that I am a little disappointed with the results thus far.

Roy Williams has said that they ran a similar playbook while he was in Detroit, a number tree system. Roy also said by the time the Cowboys bye-week was over he will be more comfortable with the system.

Now, one would think that after a few weeks of practicing in our system that Roy would have been more of an impact that he has been.

I will go on record again saying that I am not a big fan of Roy Williams but I am hopeful that this trade will payoff down the road.

At this point, Roy Williams, has been a disappointment, so far as a Dallas Cowboy, IMO.

Does anybody else disappointed in Roy Williams?

What team are u watching?

cowboyed

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2428081 said:
A nice game but...... when you give up what Dallas gave up.... money and picks... you would expect more than three catches and a block.

I was hoping for Roy Williams to get more open and have more than three catches.

Hey, I understand that Brad was the QB but with Romo back and after the bye-week he be better.

I guess I took what Philips said to heart about RW's will be an intergal part of the offense against the Skins.

Are you mired in the 50s and have a Superman fixation, you know, RW must be:

Faster than a speeding bullet
More powerful than a locomotive
Able to leap tall buildings at single bound

Dude I am messing with you but your expectations are on Saturn, third ring out. Bad backup quarterback, uninspired Oline, good defensive team. Patience. You can't judge Roy Williams at this point whether he knew somewhat of a similar playbook or not.

Bottom line, Cowboys offense is another serious brainwashing event.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Oh...my...gosh....:rolleyes:

Disappointed? How on earth would I be disappointed? The guy had two dreadful QBs throwing it to him in his first action with the team and has had ONE game with a decent QB (with a gimped pinky) in which had three firstdowns. That is like a Pats fan complaining about Randy Moss's lack of production rather than turning their eyes to the guy throwing it to him.

Taylor28

Benched
Reaction score
I know that Roy Williams has only been here for a few weeks but got to admit that I am a little disappointed with the results thus far.

Roy Williams has said that they ran a similar playbook while he was in Detroit, a number tree system. Roy also said by the time the Cowboys bye-week was over he will be more comfortable with the system.

Now, one would think that after a few weeks of practicing in our system that Roy would have been more of an impact that he has been.

I will go on record again saying that I am not a big fan of Roy Williams but I am hopeful that this trade will payoff down the road.

At this point, Roy Williams, has been a disappointment, so far as a Dallas Cowboy, IMO.

Sorry..I know the forum rules...but this guy is a stone cold DOPE!!!!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
His first start was against the Skins last week.

4 catches for 4 series extending first downs. Against Tampa Bay he had the only TD (game decider, by the way).

How could you be disappointed in that?

jimmy40

Reaction score

Dude sucks and we should have never given up half our draft for him.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

Have you been disappointed in the offense the past 4 games?