Anybody see Jalen Hurts not shake hands after the game?

exciter

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.
But there were fumbles! It’s part of football… they got smacked in the mouth and folded. Howie tried to stack a team with a bunch of prorated contracts to old players and now they’re tired a being out physicaled on the field!

GINeric

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Without those fumble recoveries that would’ve been a different ballgame.

We FORCED those fumbles.... we physically TOOK the ball away from them and they couldn't do anything about it.

But since you want to play THAT game, without all of our offensive penalties, we would have hung 60 on them.....

ESisback

Reaction score
This rumor was on facebook today and then everyone posted a picture of them hugging after the game on the field.

Hurts is a good dude. He is classy and is a positive example of a professional athlete.
I think he is, and he MIGHT have interacted with SOMEONE, but I SAW him going into the tunnel early, helmet on.

plymkr

Reaction score
Can we stop trying to hate everyone now.

657697647944e.image.jpg
I read on the internet that he didn’t shake hands so this is photoshopped. The internet is never wrong about anything. Especially google when you look up medical symptoms and get a diagnosis.

Good for Hurts, I thought he did leave the field without shaking hands. Patrick Mahomes is still a crybaby tho.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I’m trying to say the Eagles aren’t trash. They’re 10-3 for a reason. You are what your record says you are. Capish?
Oh yeah... I get that. I'm not one of those that think the Egirls suck just because we beat them. They did get lucky in some games this year but lets not forget that they are / were good enough to hang with KC that a little bit of bad luck by KC let them win. That's not always the case with the Chiefs.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I mean we caused them but ball security looked weak honestly. Just looked soft. Guys don't just strip AJ Brown I don't know what the hell he was doing.
That's true because Brown is a monster but it still doesn't take away from the fact that those fumbles weren't just woopsies... we actually took the effort to cause those and I think that goes to our credit. It doesn't take away from the fact that we beat a good team. The eagles aren't trash. And still no holding calls for Micah... sigh.. I wonder what he has to do??

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I kept saying the Eagles sucked. All you had to do was watch them. We did not beat a very good team. In fact, I think Arizona, is better than them. They just weren’t getting the brakes all season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah well, Mahomes showed his colours yesterday imo.
I’ve been saying it, and saying it, people called me a crybaby, lol good thing I never listen to what people say he’s just a media lover boy someone they need because they no longer have Brady or Rogers. Now it’s going to be Prescott and I don’t think he wants the attention, he has too much class

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was a bad look for Mahomes and Reid. But its just a build up of frustration. The non-call against the Pack was ridiculous. And the drops all year are infuriating. They know they are in trouble. Lets see if its a trend. I was honestly more surprised about Reid's reaction to be honest.
Mahomes always threw his receivers under the bus

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m trying to say the Eagles aren’t trash. They’re 10-3 for a reason. You are what your record says you are. Capish?
The 10 and three because of the football gods. They truly do suck, luck is run out and that’s all they were lucky. In fact, I don’t think we beat a good team.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it, and saying it, people called me a crybaby, lol good thing I never listen to what people say he’s just a media lover boy someone they need because they no longer have Brady or Rogers. Now it’s going to be Prescott and I don’t think he wants the attention, he has too much class
Exactly, though I also don't think we'd get it because we're polarizing and are already a known commodity.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's true because Brown is a monster but it still doesn't take away from the fact that those fumbles weren't just woopsies... we actually took the effort to cause those and I think that goes to our credit. It doesn't take away from the fact that we beat a good team. The eagles aren't trash. And still no holding calls for Micah... sigh.. I wonder what he has to do??
No they were forced. Damn near all looked the same. Seems like that was apart of the gameplan. Definitely deserve their due for that. They just don't call holding on the Eagles. And in their defense.....they do let alot of holding go on but I would think with a star like Micah he shouldn't have to turn around and do a 360 and sell it like eagles players had to do smh.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He's not the mvp for sure
Never has been. People got fooled last year by the Super Bowl appearance, when the road to get there was the Daniel Jones led Giants and then the Niners who had no QB majority of the game. Then he fumbled away the Super Bowl and his offense bogged down in the 2nd half.

Hurts plays behind the best OL in the league. AJ Brown, Smith and Goeddert. Relied on their defense a lot last year and they played with a lead a lot of times. He wasn't asked to do a whole lot.

And this year, he's turned into a turnover machine. And not nearly as effective.