Anyone see this yet?!?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2301036 said:
Are you serious? I'm mean are you really serious?

I agree with him especially when that's the first sign of real emotion anyone on your defense shows, is after they had their butts kicked, and then the same guy who was so upset about that has the nerve to go out and say "We didn't actually get our butts kicked."

Yeah, you deserve it then. Not only did you allow it, by playing so poorly, but then you have the nerve to actually pretend like you didn't play poorly.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2301047 said:
I agree with him especially when that's the first sign of real emotion anyone on your defense shows, is after they had their butts kicked, and then the same guy who was so upset about that has the nerve to go out and say "We didn't actually get our butts kicked."

Yeah, you deserve it then. Not only did you allow it, by playing so poorly, but then you have the nerve to actually pretend like you didn't play poorly.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

ladiewolve

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2301047 said:

Wow...I don't know how some of you can even stand being a Cowboys fan.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2301065 said:

Because it doesn't kill my soul when we lose. It happens. I get over losses pretty quickly (Usually by Monday morning, or Tuesday on a monday nighter) I'm fine. It's a loss. Move on from it.

I don't offended by this kind of thing cause our team allowed them to feel good enough about themselves to do it.

Don't want them feeling good, and disrespecting you, then don't give them the ability to do so.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2301065 said:

I don't understand what you mean can you please elaborate ??

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2301011 said:
What part of what I said was offensive?
The part that started with the word "The" and ended with the word "helmet."

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
xWraithx;2300814 said:
Wade to the players: "You know... I'll bet that Cartwright family sure does make a swell mess-uh-food. You know what I like to do guys? You ever take some good ol' baked taters and... and dip them in some Mama's Mustard Sauce?"

:laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I hope Tank remembers this when we play them next and he sees Pebbles Cartwright. I hope Tank dances on his head.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Tank Johnson has two tackles on the season and they both game against GB so if he wants to get fired up about something how about he check out his poor play first.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2301122 said:
Tank Johnson has two tackles on the season and they both game against GB so if he wants to get fired up about something how about he check out his poor play first.

Tanks job is to take up several blockers to free up other guys. He's been doing that on a consistent basis. Plus he has gotten pressure on the QB. I wouldn't say his play has been poor at all.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2301128 said:
Tanks job is to take up several blockers to free up other guys. He's been doing that on a consistent basis. Plus he has gotten pressure on the QB. I wouldn't say his play has been poor at all.

It is ??? I thought Wade's 3-4 was more aggressive and our plays are supposed to shot Gaps and etc etc etc....when did BP 3-4 come back to town.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
For years we've been saying we want a player on Defense who will take this stuff personal and follow the example of George Teague.

Now, we have a player who is ready to do it, and there is a change of heart?

Brilliant. Not.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2301135 said:
For years we've been saying we want a player on Defense who will take this stuff personal and follow the example of George Teague.

Now, we have a player who is ready to do it, and there is a change of heart?

Brilliant. Not.

Show your passion in the game not after wards right?

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
I don't see the issue. We need more players that would have stepped up to defend what he did and they will have another chance to do it on the field. Play dirty and angry and take it out on them the right way. I wouldn't have minded if no one held Tank back. But I do agree that if you don't want a team celebrating and being an jerk, then don't give them reason.

Homer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2301073 said:
Because it doesn't kill my soul when we lose. It happens. I get over losses pretty quickly (Usually by Monday morning, or Tuesday on a monday nighter) I'm fine. It's a loss. Move on from it.

I don't offended by this kind of thing cause our team allowed them to feel good enough about themselves to do it.

Don't want them feeling good, and disrespecting you, then don't give them the ability to do so.

I feel the same way.

Losses can be seen as a positive at times. As long as there is not a vast number of losses.

If we had won on Sunday, lets say we recovered the onside and won on a fg, then the players may think that they are able to get away with playing poorly because they still won. Which may lead to coasting as opposed to trying to get better each week.

When you lose, you have no choice but to figure out what went wrong because for that game, for that moment, the other team was better than you.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2301074 said:
I don't understand what you mean can you please elaborate ??

I sure can. What I mean is I don't see how you think it's ok because we lost the game. I don't understand the phrase they "deserve it". I dont understand the phrase "they should lose the star on their helmet" I hated the loss just as much as the next person, and I know they didn't play as well as I know they can.
Sure , I understand some of it was bad play calls, for example we seem to aborted the running game. All that aside, I know there will be bad days. Days I felt they could of done better. But as a fan of many years , I could never feel the way you do.
I will never think it's ok for any team win or lose. It's totally classless and disrespectful , and I would not want to see the Cowboys do it on and away game after a win on someone else's turf either.

I guess we can agree to disagree huh?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2301145 said:
Show your passion in the game not after wards right?
In this case I feel that if someone says "you're wrong" they are actually being redundant.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2301187 said:
I sure can. What I mean is I don't see how you think it's ok because we lost the game. I don't understand the phrase they "deserve it". I dont understand the phrase "they should lose the star on their helmet" I hated the loss just as much as the next person, and I know they didn't play as well as I know they can.
Sure , I understand some of it was bad play calls, for example we seem to aborted the running game. All that aside, I know there will be bad days. Days I felt they could of done better. But as a fan of many years , I could never feel the way you do.
I will never think it's ok for any team win or lose. It's totally classless and disrespectful , and I would not want to see the Cowboys do it on and away game after a win on someone else's turf either.

I guess we can agree to disagree huh?

Nah sis. When we beat the Commanders in Washington I want to see Tank Johnson squat on the Commander at midfield and take a crap on it.:laugh2:

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
kojak;2301198 said:
Nah sis. When we beat the Commanders in Washington I want to see Tank Johnson squat on the Commander at midfield and take a crap on it.:laugh2:

Him doing that, I understand. The fact that you would like to watch this is a little disturbing :p: