Anyone see this yet?!?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2302086 said:
Okay, so you were asking about the Patriots.

I didn't condone it then. I don't now. I also don't know what that has to do with Tank Johnson and Rock Cartwright, but in truth I no longer really want to know.

I made it very clear that I hate disrespect for the game and for opponents. I would think asking subsequent questions about every possible scenario of potential disrespect is pointless.

I guess it is pointless however times is changing either you're with it or your not.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2302097 said:
I guess it is pointless however times is changing either you're with it or your not.
Nevermind....delete. Not worth the powder to blow it to hell.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsHokieFan;2302054 said:
Rock is tough. Tough as nails

Another thing is he isn't is stupid. So when I hear what happened, and from other sources, I know why he was on the star. So he could be seen by his family, which is from Kansas, because they probably couldn't see him all day (because of his small nature)

Again, Tank took this as disrespect which is no surprise to me. But I'd figure more Cowboy players would take it as a sign of disrespect if it truly was
In these tough economic times, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to sell real estate to anyone they never met. Heck, it is damn near impossible nowadays.

So, I got this bridge to sell...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2301122 said:
Tank Johnson has two tackles on the season and they both game against GB so if he wants to get fired up about something how about he check out his poor play first.

I agree, Tank has become Casper because he disappears every Sunday.:mad:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2302064 said:
No its not but it's rather disrespectful also ?
DO WE HAVE A DODGEBALL SMILIE???
DaBoys4Life;2302084 said:
Well if you were considering how I was talking about the TD celebration the whole and saying when you lose you have no right to comment on how the winner celebrates and to the victor goes the spoils. I just figured that since I said that in almost all my other post I would need to restate that point.
Confess.

You're a politician, aren't you?

It's the only explanation for some of these non-replies.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
DallasEast;2302109 said:
In these tough economic times, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to sell real estate to anyone they never met. Heck, it is damn near impossible nowadays.

So, I got this bridge to sell...

Shrug. Just don't ask why no other Cowboy player took offense to it

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsHokieFan;2302130 said:
Did you take a poll???

Did ESPN do a special, "Cowboys Enraged! The Cartwright Debacle!"

Finally, each time a bear takes a crap in the woods, do you smell it?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsHokieFan;2302130 said:
Are you downplaying what happened or did the midget say he wanted his family to see him?

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
DallasEast;2302142 said:
Did you take a poll???

Did ESPN do a special, "Cowboys Enraged! The Cartwright Debacle!"

Finally, each time a bear takes a crap in the woods, do you smell it?

Boyzmamacita;2302164 said:
Are you downplaying what happened or did the midget say he wanted his family to see him?

Thats what he alluded to here

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2008/09/star_war_tank_rips_rock_for_st.html

The Commanders could celebrate however they pleased, Cartwright said. "He was a little frustrated that we won," Cartwright said. "He got mad that I went and stood at the middle of the star.

"I went to say hello to everybody, and he got mad that I stood at the middle of the star. It is what it is. I'm past it. I'm not worried about it. I think they're just mad that we came in and got a win today. It's part of the game. You win some, you lose some."

What I am saying is, Rock wasn't "descrating" the star, dropping a duece on it or being "disrespectful"

If he was, I think more then just Tank Johnson would have taken offense, and there would have been more cameras down there

Simply put, Tank is looking for something for next time. Nothing more, nothing less :)