Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Stuff like this is going to fool the FO into another extension. This is bad for Dallas.
He was always getting another extension. They were never going to eat next year's cap hit and there's no chance they're releasing him and risk becoming irrelevant.

Dak may never reach the top of the mountain but he gets to the playoffs and helps Jerry sell hopium. They won't give that up for a roll of the dice.

Nav22

Reaction score
You was done with him and ready to move on a few weeks ago.

The flip flopping from you will not be forgotten.

You’d report me quick if I posted all your “done with Dak” posts.
Collect those non-existent posts and DM me with them! Go ahead!

What a way to go through life: hating on a star QB you've never met via some message board.... only to have that star QB kick your teeth in and make you look like an idiot repeatedly.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Dak PLAYED his way into this extension. The FO made a great move doing this.

Imagine he got paid and played the way he did game 1-SF…media and fans would eat that up and it would cause turmoil.

He has earned this now, playing his way into the TD leader and unleashing CD. Now his extension isn’t so much of a big deal, it’s deserved and understood to lower his cap hit.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Be a man. Just say you're not intelligent enough to absord the information.

Stop wasting our time pretending the information is faulty.

We both know you feel like an IDIOT while trying to discredit one of the better QBs in the league.

Insulting fans more intelligent than you won't make you feel better.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Did Jr. High School just finish for the day? Who is "our"? You have a mouse in your pocket?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What’s funny is in 2021 Dak threw for 4,449 yards, 37 TD’s, with 10 picks. In 2019 he had 4,902 yards, 30 TD’s, with 11 picks. As great as his season has been it’s not his best.
I think it’s his best honestly. He had a few stinkers in there because of the defense killing it and weather.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even flat out said “Maybe Lance can win the job next year” after the San Fran game :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That’s how lowly he thought Dak.

Imagine flip flopping so much and still having the nerve to speak like he’s always been down with Dak and everyone else is stupid lolololololol
Your have to remember, this forum allows children to post also. So, give the boy some slack, he knows not what he speaks.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Stuff like this is going to fool the FO into another extension. This is bad for Dallas.
I have to agree with the previous poster. He's gonna be extended no matter what.

That's just the way the league works. If your QB is 2nd in MVP and leads the league in TDs.... and you're 12-5 for 3 straight years, you'll be extended. In SF, GB, Buffalo, Baltimore, anywhere. Purdy, Jackson, Allen, Love are a list of QBs that aren't going anywhere next year even if they go one and done.

There is a chance Dak could've been traded like Jared Goff. But Goff regressed 2 years in a row, forcing the Rams to get a better option before their Super Bowl window shuts, but Dak only had that one underwhelming year (last year), and this year he's back in the fold again. Besides, the Rams thought Goff was good, but Stafford was even better so it's not like they were thinking Goff had to be run out of town at all costs.

Now it's true that Alex Smith was traded, but they were gonna do that as soon as they drafted Mahomes. Mahomes just wasn't ready in year 1, and their ownership would rather be in playoff contention than to go 6-10. It wasn't the same thing as Dallas 2016 where they had no choice regardless what happens because we were running out of QBs on our roster. Otherwise, Smith gets traded one year in advance.

Just not happening, man. We're getting Dak for a long long time regardless how this year plays out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even if true, What's your point? You seriously saying Dak should be held in the same esteem as Roger Staubach? :facepalm:
No, of course not. There is only 1 Captain America! Captain Comeback! But Dak is very similar to Roger Staubach in style of play.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You would allow Dak getting passed to sour us winning a divisional title and getting the two seed?
I find your responses in this thread to be the height of irony.

For almost two years you railed on Dak at every turn. Up until he has had a really good season. Then you got real quiet.

Now you are posting as if you are the moral compass, checking the loyalty of the fan base on this board.

Sometimes wounds make scars that are a reminder of the behavior that got them there. Your scar will not heal because you changed your temperament as witnessed by recent posts.

You got a lot of work to do before you're viewed in any light but a troll.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Quote me!

What did I say specifically about Dak when I was "done with him"?

You said you could collect those alleged posts. What's stopping you? Collect them and DM me with them!

You won't do it because those posts don't exist.

We both know you're not smart enough to recall what I actually said, which wasn't even close to being "done with Dak."

Rough life. Dak wins, you lose. Again.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
"Maybe Lance can win the job next year” - Direct Nav22 quote after the San Fran game. Can be found on the "Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Cowboys QB" poll that he voted "NO" in.

Okay, that's an actual plan!

We used a 4th-round pick on Trey Lance.

I'm all for drafting someone next April, assuming there's a prospect available that we like.
Draft a QB!

If only it were as simple as trading Micah for the #1 pick.

No team that has access to Caleb Williams will even entertain the thought of trading that pick.
Lets trade Micah and draft Caleb Williams!

Drake Maye looks interesting.
Or Drake Mayne
We won't realistically have the capital to move up that far in the draft. Wish we did.
Wish we could move up to draft Dak's replacement.

That's the thing about flip floppers, Nav. They always get caught up.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Good for Dakota and us......hard to imagine how Elway threw for 55 that one year, in only 16 games
Almost as believable as the "Germans" bombing Pearl Harbor. (Animal House reference)

RoboQB

Reaction score
I would elaborate at length but it's not the forum for that and ive gone a month without being benched for subject matter.
They should give out tokens for this kind of accomplishment...lol
A month without a benching is a difficult goal to achieve.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Maybe Lance can win the job next year” - Direct Nav22 quote after the San Fran game. Can be found on the "Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Cowboys QB" poll that he voted "NO" in.

Draft a QB!

Lets trade Micah and draft Caleb Williams!

Or Drake Mayne

Wish we could move up to draft Dak's replacement.

That's the thing about flip floppers, Nav. They always get caught up.
Damn, I wonder what Nav22 and his mouse have to say about this? lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He flipped on Dak sooooo fast and now he acts like he stood by him the whole time and talks down on everyone that isn't falling for the fools gold like he is lolololololol
Well, he is just a kid, so give him some slack. He and his mouse are most likely is getting home schooled since there are no schools that will let a little smart azz attend a real school. See how he and his mouse just love them little giggley things.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, I never once flip-flopped - I want the best possible QB playing for my team, you're just too stupid to know the difference.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Want me to hold your hand through this again, little girl?

I've tried that before and you still didn't get it.

Dak's our best option right now. If a better option comes along, I'll want that better option over Dak. I'm only loyal to the star.

That was your big "gotcha" moment? Rough life continues.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Look at how upset he is because he forgot he said all those things lolololol

If you always tell the truth you don't have to try and remember things, Nav.

That's just things you said on one of my posts. That's why I easily found them quickly. Who knows how much more Dak slander you put out there that I don't feel like looking for.

Poor Dak has no real fans, only flip floppers that want to trade Micah for Caleb Williams to replace him at the first sign of trouble.

RoboQB

Reaction score
No, of course not. There is only 1 Captain America! Captain Comeback! But Dak is very similar to Roger Staubach in style of play.
!?!
Dak is not even close to Roger Staubach in style of play.

This is why there's such a gap between opinions on Dak.
Those propping up Dak claim he's equal to, or better than,
the Dallas Cowboys Mt. Rushmore of QBs.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look at how upset he is because he forgot he said all those things lolololol

If you always tell the truth you don't have to try and remember things, Nav.

That's just things you said on one of my posts. That's why I easily found them quickly. Who knows how much more Dak slander you put out there that I don't feel like looking for.

Poor Dak has no real fans, only flip floppers that want to trade Micah for Caleb Williams to replace him at the first sign of trouble.
Be gentle with him and his mouse. The left one will drop in a few years and he will start growing some whiskers.