Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol...bro, that is a little harsh. Dak is actually a real good QB, but some just want to elevate him to standards that he has not met, yet.

I mean, like, he made Brady retire, he is as good or the same as Aikman, etc. I'm not going to try and remember all the wild stuff that Dak has supposedly done, but he is a legend in some posters eyes. To me, he is just another good QB, that is about it, until further notice.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have to admit, Nav, that was kinda textbook gotcha.
The thing is I don't even care that he flip flops on Dak. He's not the only one that does it week to week.

It's the way he acts like a childish brat to anyone that has a bad thing to say about Dak whenever he is on the "pro Dak" side of his flip.

The "Let's trade Micah and draft Caleb Williams" version of Nav is much more pleasant, reasonable, and most importantly mature.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Is this your odd way of telling us you feel stupid for having wanted to get rid of the Pro Bowl QB who leads the NFL in passing TDs and is #2 in QBR?

You lost. Dak won.

Cope.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
I mean he told me earlier in the year Daniel Jones was better…

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
LOL, I never once flip-flopped - I want the best possible QB playing for my team, you're just too stupid to know the difference.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Want me to hold your hand through this again, little girl?

I've tried that before and you still didn't get it.

Dak's our best option right now. If a better option comes along, I'll want that better option over Dak. I'm only loyal to the star.

Now, Kayla, go run along and find my posts regarding Trey Lance in the offseason! I was THRILLED when we traded for Lance, because of his potential and the possibility of him being a cheap replacement for Dak IF it turns out Lance can play!

That was your big "gotcha" moment? Rough life continues.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
It’s fairly obvious those quotes were pulled out of context.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The thing is I don't even care that he flip flops on Dak. He's not the only one that does it week to week.

It's the way he acts like a childish brat to anyone that has a bad thing to say about Dak whenever he is on the "pro Dak" side of his flip.

The "Let's trade Micah and draft Caleb Williams" version of Nav is much more pleasant, reasonable, and most importantly mature.
:hammer:X 10000000000

Especially the bold. It's a schtick and he doesn't mean any of it. He's just looking for clicks.

I would actually respect him more, even if I vehemently disagreed with him, if he wasn't such a clown show.
kinda like how I feel about @CowboysFaninHouston

Don't really care for his takes but he's a consistent guy and can reasonably disagree. Without 4,000 emojis and a circus type aura around him.

Toro9

Reaction score
I like how the Packers are handling franchise QBs. Draft a good one, let him learn the NFL defenses for a few years then send him in. Granted this would only be the 2nd time (1st with a Rodgers) but I like that mentality. Sure, you're gonna lose some money paying a first round pick who doesn't play but you're less likely to end up with a bust and no QB.

Nav22

Reaction score
You have to admit, Nav, that was kinda textbook gotcha.
I stand by everything I said and have even repeated the same points to him repeatedly, so no, not at all.

Remember when you told us the best pass rusher in football isn't rushing the passer well enough, and that's why your precious refs won't call holding on his opponents?

Or no, it's our POISONOUS CULTURE'S fault!! 12+ wins every year despite that culture LMAOOOOO!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I stand by everything I said and have even repeated the same points to him repeatedly, so no, not at all.

Remember when you told us the best pass rusher in football isn't rushing the passer well enough, and that's why your precious refs won't call holding on his opponents?
Is that "best pass rusher" you're referring to the guy you want to trade for Dak's replacement?

If only it were as simple as trading Micah for the #1 pick.

No team that has access to Caleb Williams will even entertain the thought of trading that pick.
Micah is also not immune to Navs flip flopping.