Practice Squad Archer: Current Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad

Rayman70

Reaction score
O
I don't watch or root for other teams, so I'll treat him the same as any other player Dallas has cut.
you don't understand. I never root for other teams. But IF the player has game, I admire an old-school football player. Im old. I been rooting for Dallas since 1972-73. Now if we should play Tennessee, Wood is my enemy. But otherwise, I might take a peak and see if he cracks their lineup.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
O

you don't understand. I never root for other teams. But IF the player has game, I admire an old-school football player. Im old. I been rooting for Dallas since 1972-73. Now if we should play Tennessee, Wood is my enemy. But otherwise, I might take a peak and see if he cracks their lineup.
That's fair. I only watch Dallas so I only know what other players are doing when they play us. Kept my wife happy by not being a sports junkie, just a Cowboys junkie.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He showed up some in that last game. Of course, Zim managed to keep both of his former linebackers that he brought in (Vigil and Harris).

Through either injury or ineffective play by others Harris should be more then a PS sometime this season .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Did Racey McMath end up elsewhere ? I thought he would at least end up on the PS. He’s an upgrade over the Giants yearly collection I could see him ending up in the NFCE .

bigE79

Reaction score
O

The players I kept up with after they left the cowboys and played for other teams were Dorsett, Emmett and Dez,I wanted them all to do well especially Dorsett.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
O

Youngster :laugh:

links18

Reaction score
No idea who Brock Mogensen is, but with that name if the NFL doesn't work out, he has a future in film waiting for him.