Practice Squad Archer: Current Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad

blueblood70

Reaction score
Linebacker out of South Dakota. Don't recall much from the P.S. I watched.
neither do i but that doesn't mean the pros and the scouts dont know, that why they are doing their jobs bringing in payers they have seen and had a note on.. that's literally what they do all year...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Shows how bad Broaddus is. He would have kept Rogers over Mazi, like many fans on here.
It is why he is not a scout anymore, and fans post instead of scout.
well granted, none of us have that data or proof of which player is actually better, yet. I will trust scouts and coaches to make those decisions.

blueblood70

Reaction score

you do realize that max like Royce and Davis can be found anytime throughout the year .no need to rush them on the PS , maybe better one will be a better choice but having Hunter, Zeke, Rico, Vaugn, and Dalvin Cook on the team...no rush right now.

I'm not sure why people here so mesmerized by malik Davis...dime a dozen. rather have young buck who slip through the cracks undrafted and cut , could be diamond int he rough., we have seen Davis...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Harris was a great find, agree. I never heard of the guy before that.
His biggest claim is being in the right place at the right time as he has Super Bowl rings from his days as a backup with the Chiefs.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't wait to read the new ones. Will the list on page 1 be updated or just a new list posted in the thread?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Shows how bad Broaddus is. He would have kept Rogers over Mazi, like many fans on here.
It is why he is not a scout anymore, and fans post instead of scout.
Has little to do with fans or Rogers, the only reason Mazi is on the team is his guaranteed contract.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Linebacker out of South Dakota. Don't recall much from the P.S. I watched.
Believe he had an interception and made a few plays, but nothing spectacular. Of course, if there had been, then we would have had to keep him on the 53.