Are Dak's Problems Mostly Mental or Physical?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Troy Aikman once said about Dak.”Accuracy, you either have it or you don’t.”He doesn’t need your fantasy analytics and metrics to see what you can see with your own 2 eyes.
what did Troy base that on? eye test and knowledge of what he saw?

Mannix

Reaction score
That was an ironically inaccurate statement because Prescott improved his accuracy.
No one is talking about fantasy football but you, it's not even the same thing. I trust facts over your eyeball.

When did this happen???

Mannix

Reaction score
I've never seen so many people that do NOT care spend so much time and energy trashing one player on the 53. It's disturbing, but also kind of entertaining to watch.

Lets switch back to Noah Brown for the rest of the day.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm mocking anyone on a fan forum who blames wins and losses on one player, who calls fans names and trashes them for being a fan and then suggests that they somehow are the authority of their "eye test.'

Be more cliche, I dare ya.
LOL..."be more cliche" by using a cliche. Good stuff right there.

I said me personally it's a combination.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it necessary to point out that stats were created in baseball to give a recap to those that could not see the game.

If you need stats to tell you about a QB you watch every week, why do that? They're used like weapons of defense and they do not erase what is logged into the visual memory.

Rodgers has one ring, that's not a great stat for the stud MVP of the NFL. However, when I watch him play, I believe he is the best to ever throw a pass. Yet, I also watch him struggle when the team around him does not rise to support him.

P. Manning has multiple rings yet I saw his teams rise to support in every one of those victories. And in two of them, he didn't really play well.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
how many of those super wins was in the division?
hum, let me find his scouting report.
hum needs to speed up his reads in the NFL. well, that hasn't happened, and the offensive line has to hold because they know it takes forever for dak to find someone before he goes into total terror.
good try. let's keep band-aiding the QB position until a real one comes along. who cares if we waste another 10 years garretting him. go Dallas prescottboys!!

dang I just seen his scouting report.

Prospect Grade
Average Backup Or Special-Teamer sounds about right!
You mean the same NFC east division that had 2 playoff teams? and a WFT that actually was in the playoff picture until they fell apart playing us. The east wasn't as bad as yall are saying...

You constantly bring up that scouting report like it's relevant, especially after him have the best rookie qb year in history.

So you don't think he improved on anything on that report?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You mean the same NFC east division that had 2 playoff teams? and a WFT that actually was in the playoff picture until they fell apart. The east wasn't as bad as yall are saying...

You constantly bring up that scouting report like it's relevant, especially after him have the best rookie qb year in history.

It's because Dallas closed everyone out and the "Eeyore Clan" is big mad about that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You mean the same NFC east division that had 2 playoff teams? and a WFT that actually was in the playoff picture until they fell apart. The east wasn't as bad as yall are saying...

naw he's the same backup QB, special teamer.
again why does it hurt you that I think dak sucks and will never be any better than he is now. year 7, is he going to finally learn how to speed up his slow reads and fear?
it bothers me none that you support him, why does it bother you that fans want better?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Like I said...why even watch the game? Why even be HERE if you don;t eyeball the game?

You think stats tell the whole story. I don;t. I think you need to watch what's happening too. No need to insult each other about like children. Unless you are one? That's no problem either.
so your eye test is end all be all LOL...ooookkk then :thumbup:

btw, I wonder if you know football is not round....

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I detect some sarcasm on my "comfort" comment.

It just means the receiver can catch the ball in stride and without reaching up down behind.

I cite the 2021 Bucs-Cowboys game...and you can CLEARY see a big difference in the "comfort" level of the receivers.

I will check your link.
Time out. I meant that with zero sarcasm man, my bad. Reading back I can see how you would take it that way, anyways take those "on target" stats like a grain of salt. They are very opinion based.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think it necessary to point out that stats were created in baseball to give a recap to those that could not see the game.

If you need stats to tell you about a QB you watch every week, why do that? They're used like weapons of defense and they do not erase what is logged into the visual memory.

Rodgers has one ring, that's not a great stat for the stud MVP of the NFL. However, when I watch him play, I believe he is the best to ever throw a pass. Yet, I also watch him struggle when the team around him does not rise to support him.

P. Manning has multiple rings yet I saw his teams rise to support in every one of those victories. And in two of them, he didn't really play well.
It's a great way to compare players among their peers in the same position. Using all the statistics you can find without cherry picking is useful to combat trolls that suggest they can ignore all the facts and use their "eye test."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So you’re are a keyboard warrior?
I played football in real life if that's your irrelevant point. But I wouldn't suggest that I know more than anyone else. Except fans that are just here to trash a guy.
But you can call me whatever you want. Whatever helps you through your ego struggle, I couldn't possibly care less.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
naw he's the same backup QB, special teamer.
again why does it hurt you that I think dak sucks and will never be any better than he is now. year 7, is he going to finally learn how to speed up his slow reads and fear?
it bothers me none that you support him, why does it bother you that fans want better?
Why do I have to be hurt to question your baseless opinion? We are on a forum, if you don't want to be questioned or have the ability to argue a point... then I don't know what to tell ya

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Why do I have to be hurt to question your baseless opinion? We are on a forum, if you don't want to questioned...
I could care more but I don't, I'm just pointing it out to you that your opinion of our backup starting QB isn't changing mine or other people's mind who sees his problems.
keep posting, I haven't seen anything yet to change my mind about him, but you might find something I've missed.

one question though? why do the dak defenders resort to name-calling to back up their hero? I find that amusing.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
I played football in real life if that's your irrelevant point. But I wouldn't suggest that I know more than anyone else. Except fans that are just here to trash a guy.
But you can call me whatever you want. Whatever helps you through your ego struggle, I couldn't possibly care less.
It just really annoys me when people judge everything on stats alone & not the reality of what is actually happening on the field.