Are Dak's Problems Mostly Mental or Physical?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You are a shining illustration of low intellect. You can't let it go. People can show facts. You'll say No No He's trash! They could give you indisputable numbers and you will take a snap shot and say see it's what always happens

You are like a monkey with his hand full in a trap. All you have to do is let it go pull your hand out and walk away. Yet zoo's all over the world a filled with your type. Can't let it go

I'm not a Dak apologist (HE has done nothing that needs apologizing for) I just won't let some Aholes on a message board convince me he sucks when my eyes tell a different story

Wow...lol. Sometimes I pick up some damn good lyrics that I can use in a song.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Whole thing started w/ you stating Dak’s completion% regarding accuracy.I just stated that, that stat is very misleading as per type of throws attempted and doesn’t really show accuracy.Good night.
so, you football watching professional guru, what constitutes a good accurate throw?, how do you measure it?. how do you assess it? where are any stats about it? and how do the QBs across the league compare to these "hidden" stats you know about?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a shining illustration of low intellect. You can't let it go. People can show facts. You'll say No No He's trash! They could give you indisputable numbers and you will take a snap shot and say see it's what always happens

You are like a monkey with his hand full in a trap. All you have to do is let it go pull your hand out and walk away. Yet zoo's all over the world a filled with your type. Can't let it go

I'm not a Dak apologist (HE has done nothing that needs apologizing for) I just won't let some Aholes on a message board convince me he sucks when my eyes tell a different story

Full of class and complements once again......every word is another insult to humanity.
P.S. You need glasses.......just saying!:oops:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
so, you football watching professional guru, what constitutes a good accurate throw?, how do you measure it?. how do you assess it? where are any stats about it? and how do the QBs across the league compare to these "hidden" stats you know about?
In stride or one where receivers don’t have to reach,which is a rarity for Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
so how do you measure it? do you keep a stat sheet somewhere? is there one for all the QBs across the NFL so we can compare and contrast? or is it all stored in your noggin

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score

1300 SAT and played and coached for 15 yrs.You’re obviously blind.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
It's Old Yeller. Old yellow is Booger's teeth.
Could alos
maybe Stephen and Jerry do when they are assessing players. perhaps folks in Jax do as well given how they have operated....
And yet JAX has made it farther in the playoffs this millennium, and has the same number of playoff wins. That's why people say Jerry has turned this into one of the 3 or 4 joke teams. Plus JAX has a young stud QB.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wow. Lmao. You talk a big game. SAT scores, the eye test and coaching for years.............
Your reaching take is complete BS.

Next you'll "casually" mention you Hail Mary. Work for NASA by chance?

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow. Lmao. You talk a big game. SAT scores, the eye test and coaching for years.............
Your reaching take is complete BS.

Next you'll "casually" mention you Hail Mary. Work for NASA by chance?
Just speak the truth.That’s all.What you think doesn’t matter to me for I have a great life!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
1300 SAT and played and coached for 15 yrs.You’re obviously blind.
dude I dont care what you put up on here . I could say anything on here and it means nothing because there is no way to verify it.
I could say I have coached at the highest level for the last 20 years. No verification, so it means nothing. You could be a mensa member I do not know. It does not matter.
Fact is you are trying to convince me that an NFL QB, who's rated 10 at least, sucks. I aint buyin your brand. Sorry Bud It aint happening.
When you post on here Dak Prescott sucks, is inaccurate, and all that other BS you post about my QB, I'm going to call BS. Have a nice day

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Full of class and complements once again......every word is another insult to humanity.
P.S. You need glasses.......just saying!:oops:
I know you are not complaining about insults. The insults you post about Dak? you need edicate training. Just sayin!
BTW every word you post is an assault on decency and intellect.
Something about reaping and sowing HMMMMM

Mannix

Reaction score

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: