Are Dak's Problems Mostly Mental or Physical?

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You mean the same NFC east division that had 2 playoff teams? and a WFT that actually was in the playoff picture until they fell apart playing us. The east wasn't as bad as yall are saying...

You constantly bring up that scouting report like it's relevant, especially after him have the best rookie qb year in history.

So you don't think he improved on anything on that report?
NFC least was trash.Anybody who defends NFC least last year is obviously ignorant.Best rookie year in history?Zeke & Oline were dominant.Dak’s job was very simple….Just drive the bus.Offensively, that team was loaded.Any # of bad QB’s could have looked decent in 2016 w/ that O.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
I played football in real life if that's your irrelevant point. But I wouldn't suggest that I know more than anyone else. Except fans that are just here to trash a guy.
But you can call me whatever you want. Whatever helps you through your ego struggle, I couldn't possibly care less.
If a guy’s play warrants a trashing, then so be it & it certainly does warrant a trashing despite all the Dak apologists & bloated meaningless stats that didn’t equate to a W when it actually matters.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Now, you know me better than that and we've been doing this a long time. I didn't change, others did when I became a mod. They think I am supposed to be different or use that somehow. Never have and never will, I am only a mod about the rules. And that is all they asked me to be.

Your choice whether to debate or not but that should not be the reason not to debate any topic.

200.gif

giphy.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a great way to compare players among their peers in the same position. Using all the statistics you can find without cherry picking is useful to combat trolls that suggest they can ignore all the facts and use their "eye test."
I believe both are very useful for enjoying the game and discussion.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Well, maybe I need one too? And not one confined to sports. A forum psychologist?

I think we might be surprised by the number of pro athletes that use a sports psychologist.

sure some athletes need psychological counseling just like us mortal non-professional athletes. But let’s leave the diagnosis to the experts. I mean seriously this is just plain ridiculous.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If a guy’s play warrants a trashing, then so be it & it certainly does warrant a trashing despite all the Dak apologists & bloated meaningless stats that didn’t equate to a W when it actually matters.
Zzzzzzzzz

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It just really annoys me when people judge everything on stats alone & not the reality of what is actually happening on the field.
No idea what you're talking about. I use statistics as a tool. They are factual. They happened. They compare.
You purposely go out of your way to suggest that you refuse stats. So that's on you. You choose ignorance, good job.
Anything else topic related?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sure some athletes need psychological counseling just like us mortal non-professional athletes. But let’s leave the diagnosis to the experts. I mean seriously this is just plain ridiculous.
I am not diagnosing him, that would be ridiculous. Just throwing out there what I think and he shows signs of indecisiveness, a reluctance to turn it loose and what Cooper said last year was correct, they were getting NFL open. The QB looked for the safer pass too much. Got Schultz 11M so he's happy.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
I am not diagnosing him, that would be ridiculous. Just throwing out there what I think and he shows signs of indecisiveness, a reluctance to turn it loose and what Cooper said last year was correct, they were getting NFL open. The QB looked for the safer pass too much. Got Schultz 11M so he's happy.
:hammer:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
PROFESSIONAL and then they watch tape......

not, half arsed drunk watching a game, with biased glasses while screaming at the TV....

therein lies the difference
I record every single game as I watch and then watch the tape and analyze.EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!!!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
No idea what you're talking about. I use statistics as a tool. They are factual. They happened. They compare.
You purposely go out of your way to suggest that you refuse stats. So that's on you. You choose ignorance, good job.
Anything else topic related?
Whole thing started w/ you stating Dak’s completion% regarding accuracy.I just stated that, that stat is very misleading as per type of throws attempted and doesn’t really show accuracy.Good night.

Mannix

Reaction score
You can go back and look at several games in the last few years where the defense held some good teams to low scores, but the offense totally disappeared. After hearing about how the offense was going to be unstoppable with the best WRs and RB , they failed to recognize that the QB was incapable of using the weapons that was at his disposal. There is no need to draft another WR early in the draft. The QB can’t find the ones that are already on the team. They don’t need another WR that gets open, but is rarely thrown to.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Early candidate for post of the week

Mannix

Reaction score
Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply
Pocket poise has been compromised
Hyper aware of pressure around him and lacks the awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make the throw
Concern over pressure too often trumps the ability to get through progressions
Must speed up the pace of his reads
Footwork is a mess
Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift
Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body
Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws
Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense
Needs to improve anticipation

You forgot "Damaging turf with mortar rounds thrown at feet"

morat1959

Reaction score
You can go back and look at several games in the last few years where the defense held some good teams to low scores, but the offense totally disappeared. After hearing about how the offense was going to be unstoppable with the best WRs and RB , they failed to recognize that the QB was incapable of using the weapons that was at his disposal. There is no need to draft another WR early in the draft. The QB can’t find the ones that are already on the team. They don’t need another WR that gets open, but is rarely thrown to.
Nailed it!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score

You are a shining illustration of low intellect. You can't let it go. People can show facts. You'll say No No He's trash! They could give you indisputable numbers and you will take a snap shot and say see it's what always happens

You are like a monkey with his hand full in a trap. All you have to do is let it go pull your hand out and walk away. Yet zoo's all over the world a filled with your type. Can't let it go

I'm not a Dak apologist (HE has done nothing that needs apologizing for) I just won't let some Aholes on a message board convince me he sucks when my eyes tell a different story