Are Dak's Problems Mostly Mental or Physical?

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow. Lmao. You talk a big game. SAT scores, the eye test and coaching for years.............
Your reaching take is complete BS.

Next you'll "casually" mention you Hail Mary. Work for NASA by chance?
What is a taco engineer?Is that your livelihood?That’s too bad.

ondaedg

Reaction score
I am not diagnosing him, that would be ridiculous. Just throwing out there what I think and he shows signs of indecisiveness, a reluctance to turn it loose and what Cooper said last year was correct, they were getting NFL open. The QB looked for the safer pass too much. Got Schultz 11M so he's happy.

You do realize that Dak is considered one of the best tight window passers right? Cooper was 98th in yac and Schultz averaged a whole yard more in separation than Amari. Perhaps there’s something to these darned facts eh?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
You do realize that Dak is considered one of the best tight window passers right? Cooper was 98th in yac and Schultz averaged a whole yard more in separation than Amari. Perhaps there’s something to these darned facts eh?
He's awful at tight windows. That's part of his problem - when the pressure is on he doesn't attempt difficult throws. Instead he acts like Benny Hill and runs out the game clock.

morat1959

Reaction score
You are a shining illustration of low intellect. You can't let it go. People can show facts. You'll say No No He's trash! They could give you indisputable numbers and you will take a snap shot and say see it's what always happens

You are like a monkey with his hand full in a trap. All you have to do is let it go pull your hand out and walk away. Yet zoo's all over the world a filled with your type. Can't let it go

I'm not a Dak apologist (HE has done nothing that needs apologizing for) I just won't let some Aholes on a message board convince me he sucks when my eyes tell a different story

morat1959

Reaction score
You are a shining illustration of low intellect. You can't let it go. People can show facts. You'll say No No He's trash! They could give you indisputable numbers and you will take a snap shot and say see it's what always happens

You are like a monkey with his hand full in a trap. All you have to do is let it go pull your hand out and walk away. Yet zoo's all over the world a filled with your type. Can't let it go

I'm not a Dak apologist (HE has done nothing that needs apologizing for) I just won't let some Aholes on a message board convince me he sucks when my eyes tell a different story
Hey Ray Charles…Dak sux!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He's awful at tight windows. That's part of his problem - when the pressure is on he doesn't attempt difficult throws. Instead he acts like Benny Hill and runs out the game clock.
b779a832d37ed018ebe72e73eef0164b.gif

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
I believe that was a stat from 2018 that he may have been referring to.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe in 2018 he got a little lucky, but certainly not now as far as tight window.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Aha..ok then. So u have no stats, no data, no measures. Nothing. Just your biased eyes.

Can I borrow your eyes for a couple of weeks. Promise to return them in good shape:eek:
All you people base your opinions on stats.Stats lie and don’t even come close to telling the whole story.If you actually watched the games and analyze,your eyes are the best tool to judge.I don’t need stats to see that Dak was very good the 1st 5-6 games and terrible thereafter.Anyone who says otherwise is just an apologist and blind.Good night.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I believe that was a stat from 2018 that he may have been referring to.
All you people base your opinions on stats.Stats lie and don’t even come close to telling the whole story.If you actually watched the games and analyze,your eyes are the best tool to judge.I don’t need stats to see that Dak was very good the 1st 5-6 games and terrible thereafter.Anyone who says otherwise is just an apologist and blind.Good night.
This you? Unless the stat fits your narrative, right?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think they were mental. He played just fine up until the Denver game. There was something that clicked off in his mind after he hurt himself in the Pats game. Not sure what, but he was missing some swagger.

Now, I'm not looking for a debate saying his is amazing. I am saying, though, that he was playing just fine (good enough to win games) until that injury. If he can get back to that Dak, we can at least have a chance.

jnday

Reaction score
It's weird that you refer to fans as lovers. People who are Dallas fans and are also fans of one of the players. Weirder yet, it bothers you.
It doesn’t bother me at all. It’s entertaining. There are some posters that are Dak lovers instead of Cowboy lovers. They care more about Dak and his stats than they care about the team winning. Arguing with them is cheap entertainment.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak's greatest problem is fan perception.

At one point in the season he was the #1 rated passer in the league. This was despite a limited running game, porous blocking, atrocious play calling, inconsistent receiving, and questionable effort by the offense overall.
Roger Staubach could come out of retirement and be the highest rated passer if he faced the teams that Dak faced to get that rating.