Are the Cowboys poised for a Superbowl run?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Every time I click on a thread I get ad pop-ups galore, and then I get it every clock afterward. So for that reason alone, I choose to Take the 5th and will continue to be a miserable Cowboys fan

StarLord

Reaction score
No our defense collapses if we don't score first. They were built to only rush the passer.

You see when teams get a lead they want to run out the clock. That means run the ball.
Fair, the defense and offense will ess the bed if they score first.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
N

Dallas has some strong units, like the defensive backfield. That said, the DT and RB groups are near the bottom of the league. Its really hard to hide that kind of stuff. It will be fun to watch how certain things play out and how the young guys do but overall this isn't a SB caliber team.

CWR

Reaction score
Every time I click on a thread I get ad pop-ups galore, and then I get it every clock afterward. So for that reason alone, I choose to Take the 5th and will continue to be a miserable Cowboys fan
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Same issue with pop ups, oh and being a miserable Cowboys fan.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You never know, but I'd be a lot more confident with a RB and DT help..I'll never understand this FOs thought process.
This would be the exact year we won, and we did it with LESS

Reactions: CWR

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh Preseason...the smell of hope and optimism in the air of all things possible...............until reality hits and the smell has turned to a stench.............so N

kskboys

Reaction score
N

Need topflight DT's for a super bowl run. We don't even have a starter at the 1.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Fair, the defense and offense will ess the bed if they score first.
Not sure why people are impressed with our D when we have a lead and only have to only play 1 dimensional defense. Then we are shocked how easy it is for other teams to stop us when we are a 1 dimensional offense.

No decent team fears our run game. They can play us 1 dimensional from the coin flip to the end of the game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Y

at this point there's 0-0 and have as good a shot at any other team in the league right now that's how it works.. I like to revisit these things about eight games into the season that's when we'll have a better idea how this team really looks..

Proof

Reaction score
No. 49ers, Eagles, Lions, and Packers are way better. If for some reason Dallas find themselves in playoffs, it will be one and done and another awful game to watch.

Dallas doesn’t have an explosive QB nor running game, OL might improve but not at an elite level. Defense will be mediocre at best.

Quick edit: I forgot, Dallas front office sucks, and MM is clueless.
while i don't have a ton of confidence in the team overall, there's probably close to zero chance the D is mediocre

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No, we aren’t. But anything can happen if you can make some noise in playoffs. We just haven’t this era and why it’s difficult to buy into we will.