Are the Cowboys poised for a Superbowl run?

Proof

Reaction score
And this is why other nfl teams hate cowboys fans...delusional year after year thinking this could be our year!

This team will be lucky to be in the WC race and might end up sub 500
that's dumb, and parroting it is just as bad. do you care if other teams are irrationally hopeful?

Jipper

Reaction score
that's dumb, and parroting it is just as bad. do you care if other teams are irrationally hopeful?
bs - cowboys fans are widely known as the most delusional / annoying fanbase out there and constantly talking that every year is their year. There have been countless surveys / rankings / etc. and that is always the number one gripe.

Just go do a quick search and you will see what I am referencing if you need data confirmation.

nobody

Reaction score
N. Sorry, but this team wilts in adversity, starting with the QB but not limited to him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Are there fans of other teams who are as irrationally hopeful as many cowboys fans are? I don't keep up with other fan bases so I don't know. But if I had to guess I would think cowboys fans are worse.

And no, I wouldn't care what they think.

Darkhound

Reaction score
OP -with all due respect- how can you EVEN possibly think our MEDIOCRE team is Superbowl bound?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
N
funny I was watching CNBC today and some brokerage exec was being interviewed (I think Morgan Stanley?) and he wanted to make an analogy about something that people want but he doesnt think will happen and he actually said

"It's like waiting for the Dallas Cowboys to win a Super Bowl"

damn the Boys are a joke org now, like my other teams that I root for. Oh well I had a great run from 1971 to 1997ish
it was fun

Chasing6

Reaction score
bs - cowboys fans are widely known as the most delusional / annoying fanbase out there and constantly talking that every year is their year. There have been countless surveys / rankings / etc. and that is always the number one gripe.

Just go do a quick search and you will see what I am referencing if you need data confirmation.
That is why the are so emotional at the end of every season when we lose. They thought this was the year. We have to blame it on Dak and Romo before that.

Then we give GM Jethro a hall pass in the off season.

Last edited:

Jarntt

Reaction score
No, but in our dreadful division we are probably the best team. Wash and NYG have been crappy and Philly had one of the worst, most embarrassing end of year collapses in history. Sometimes you don't have to be great to be the last man standing and once you make the playoffs anything can happen. I don't really see any great NFC teams. SF has beat us up but they too aren't all that great at this point.

Proof

Reaction score

I'm aware. I'm saying that opinion is dumb. hating a fanbase that's delusional is just weird to me.

Proof

Reaction score
Are there fans of other teams who are as irrationally hopeful as many cowboys fans are? I don't keep up with other fan bases so I don't know. But if I had to guess I would think cowboys fans are worse.

And no, I wouldn't care what they think.
from the few other teams my friends are fans of, it's all the same across the board. there are just more of us.

Jipper

Reaction score
That is why the are so emotional at the end of every season when we lose. They thought this was the year. We have to blame it on Dak and Romo before that.

I am personally done giving Jerry any passes and i fully expect to miss the playoffs this year

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That is nowhere close to being true. Most of us here at CZ roast his butt every chance we get, and it's worse at the end of every disappointing season

Chasing6

Reaction score
I am personally done giving Jerry any passes and i fully expect to miss the playoffs this year
I believe we will limp in. Then we will think we are a better team than we are. Our D and Offense will dominate the weaker teams giving some fans a sense of false hope.

We still should be able to sweep NY and Washington and if we spit with Philly we still have a shot at the division.