CZ POLL Are you glad the Cowboys played their starters against the Eagles?

Are you glad the Cowboys played their starters against the Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
You couldn't go into the playoffs on a two game losing streak, you needed a positive vibe and I never believe in just resting guys, you have to play to win every game, you can't turn the team off and on like a light switch, it just never works!

Havic

Reaction score
No, and especially no if TB and LA win today

UncleRico

Reaction score
Last night went about as well as it could have. Macarthy pushed the right buttons.

JustChip

Reaction score
With a higher seed still in play it was essential IMO.
This right here. Yes, the odds are against it, but the #2 seed is still in play. The odds were against the Cowboys in 1988 to get the 1st overall draft pick in ‘89, but Green Bay did the unthinkable and win their last game (against Detroit IIRC), thereby handing the Cowboys Aikman. It’s never over until the pleasingly plump matron sings.

kevm3

Reaction score
Yeah, this simply isn't an organization that responds well to time off. I'm kind of concerned that we were able to run up the score because we usually come out lethargic the game after we beat a team by a huge score. We can't afford to have a slow start against any one of these teams we're about to play.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Yes, but I would have pulled them all at the half.
I like that they get to enter the playoffs feeling good.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We lost our second linebacker to an arm injury. It was not worth it with our star linebacker is on the list.

CWR

Reaction score
This offense needs to work together and get as many reps as possible to nail down their timing and communication.

Yes— it was just backups— but there is always value in live reps and trying to refine your execution.

It got so old hearing that all game. We played a bunch of back ups on our side as well. No one cared our best player had covid and we were missing both starting CBS and our best safety. Typical bs from Cowboy haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.