CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

• Yes

Votes: 314 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 132 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cooper Rush win with this offensive personnel without starting for four years.

Thanks to a miracle bobbled catch by Cooper on 3rd down with time waning in the 4th quarter. Nine times out of ten the Cowboys lose that Halloween game with Rush in Minnesota. That one was a gift from the football gods that the Cowboys are paying for now.

khiladi

Reaction score
Thanks to a miracle bobbled catch by Cooper on 3rd down with time waning in the 4th quarter. Nine times out of ten the Cowboys lose that Halloween game with Rush in Minnesota. That one was a gift from the football gods that the Cowboys are paying for now.

Ah yes.. if it weren’t for Diggs pick 6, we lose to the Patriots…. I mean we can go on and on about how many times DBs drop Dak’s duds.. Without Cooper, Dak was setting QC records on futility..

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Ah yes.. if it weren’t for Diggs pick 6, we lose to the Patriots…. I mean we can go on and on about how many times DBs drop Dak’s duds..

If not for Dak leading them back they lose to the Patriots after Diggs got toasted for a 75 yard touchdown on the next play from scrimmage after his pick six.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hes a bus driver and cant see the field!!

Hater......no way he's a bus driver!:muttley:

i082757.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
If not for Dak leading them back they lose to the Patriots after Diggs got toasted for a 75 yard touchdown on the next play from scrimmage after his pick six.

If not for Dak throwing it at Zeke’s feet against the Vikings in 2019, we would have won. If not for Dak choking against the Eagles in 2019 against third string CBs, we make the playoffs.

If not for Randy Gregory forcing fumbled in scoring territory against the awful Bucs in 2018, we lose to them because of Dak sucking.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If not for Dak throwing it at Zeke’s feet against the Vikings in 2019, we would have won. If not for Dak choking against the Eagles in 2019 against third string CBs, we make the playoffs.

Or was that Jason Garrett calling 47 pass plays to 13 runs in a game with a QB with a bad shoulder against the Eagles? This team's coaching staff makes dumb decisions routinely year after year and the quarterback, be it Dak or Romo or whoever, has always fallen on the sword.

khiladi

Reaction score
Or was that Jason Garrett calling 47 pass plays to 13 runs in a game with a QB with a bad shoulder against the Eagles? This team's coaching staff makes dumb decisions routinely year after year and the quarterback, be it Dak or Romo or whoever, has always fallen on the sword.

Oh really? Jason Garrett was calling plays now?

Is that why the game before and the game after, both Zeke and Pollard run got a combined 200 yards each. Dak just ‘hurt’ in the Eagles game, to the point he threw it over 47 times…. maybe they thought their “MVP” could take advantage of third string scrubs, because his shoulder wasn’t a problem..

Not sure Dak being completely reliant on a dominant RG to beat scrub teams is making your point..

RaZon

Reaction score
Not happy with Dak knowing we need help and demanding the $$$$$ he did, no concerns at all about the team, pure....ME ME what about ME

Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady are SB Champions, who is Dak?

Well, it would be cool if he ......can't do the things I could, let's rework that contract, you're paying too much now.

Come on a single cat needs 40 mill a season, that ls total greed. Gluttony is a sin.

Look, he's ok, but not among the top 5/6 so why pay him as if he were?

Zeke making what he makes is simply stupid.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
30% ain't chop liver....and ya it will go up as the season progresses.....
Does anybody wonder why our season ticket holder sell their tickets even though they love Dak sooooo much????

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He isn't Manning or Brady, but he's an exceptional QB and leader. Folks act like those guys grow on trees. News flash: they don't. We struck gold finding Dak and any redraft to this day has him as the number 1 pick and for good reason. He's a skilled player on the field, a strong field general, and an exceptional leader. His accuracy is inconsistent at times and it's generally when there's immediate pressure and he has to throw on the run or off balance. It doesn't happen as often as people make it out to be.

He hasn't been 100% for a few weeks. A calf injury will surely mess with mechanics and follow through but he's fighting though it. Remember, this is the same injury that kept KJ out for half the season. Dak missed one week. Not making excuses for the guy, I wasn't happy about the Chiefs or Broncos games but he's been good-exceotional since he came into the league. Few players have had better starts to their careers but folks want him fired bc he missed a throw. It's pretty crazy man.

Long story longer, I'm happy with him being under center and he's only going to get better. He has every season since he came into the league.

visionary

Reaction score
“Happy” is a relative term

relative to what?

Relative to an elite QB? No
Relative to what he is paid? No
Relative to how he was playing the first few games? No
Relative to mediocre QBs? Yes but not at his price

visionary

Reaction score
He isn't Manning or Brady, but he's an exceptional QB and leader. Folks act like those guys grow on trees. News flash: they don't. We struck gold finding Dak and any redraft to this day has him as the number 1 pick and for good reason. He's a skilled player on the field, a strong field general, and an exceptional leader. His accuracy is inconsistent at times and it's generally when there's immediate pressure and he has to throw on the run or off balance. It doesn't happen as often as people make it out to be.

He hasn't been 100% for a few weeks. A calf injury will surely mess with mechanics and follow through but he's fighting though it. Remember, this is the same injury that kept KJ out for half the season. Dak missed one week. Not making excuses for the guy, I wasn't happy about the Chiefs or Broncos games but he's been good-exceotional since he came into the league. Few players have had better starts to their careers but folks want him fired bc he missed a throw. It's pretty crazy man.

Long story longer, I'm happy with him being under center and he's only going to get better. He has every season since he came into the league.

this myth about his “leadership “ has been put to bed by the last 4 games

“leaders” don’t do what he did

starman22

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing all of the anti-Dak whine posts. Most of them come from the Romosexuals. Very funny.

Lol, your hate for Romo makes every post you make about Dak questionable. I loved when Romo replaced the statue we had there before him. I also loved that we had Dak when Romo went down, what an incredible year that was, I went from no hope (Cowboy's backups always sucked when the starter went down) to a renewed interest in the Cowboys when the winning started.

At this stage it is unbelievable that you still think that anyone that questions Dak's ability to lead the team to a SB is a Romosexual.

Your posts about any other player are pretty spot on, for some reason with Dak, you just can't bring yourself to be critical at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.