CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

• Yes

Votes: 314 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 132 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol, your hate for Romo makes every post you make about Dak questionable. I loved when Romo replaced the statue we had there before him. I also loved that we had Dak when Romo went down, what an incredible year that was, I went from no hope (Cowboy's backups always sucked when the starter went down) to a renewed interest in the Cowboys when the winning started.

At this stage it is unbelievable that you still think that anyone that questions Dak's ability to lead the team to a SB is a Romosexual.

Your posts about any other player are pretty spot on, for some reason with Dak, you just can't bring yourself to be critical at all.
I'm critical of Dak's greed. No way should he have been paid $40 mil/year no matter how well he plays, especially after finding out Dak has received $100 million in endorsements for being the Cowboys franchise QB. $40 mil/year is so destructive to the team. $28 - $30 mil/year would and should have been enough. All Dak has proven to me is how greedy he can be, which we all will see by season's end how badly it truly is going to affect this team when over 21 current players are scheduled to become free agents and how this team is not going to be able to retain them, much less struggle financially to keep a playoff capable team intact.

How is that for being critical of Dak? Can't get any more critical of Dak than by calling him a greedy ******* like I just did.

Did I pass your silly test? Or do you need more from me?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is kind of a generic question, define happy.

Do I want him to remain the starter?.......................Yes, who we replacing him with in the middle of the season thats better?

Do I think he needs to play better?...........................Yes again, the dude needs to pick up his game and not wait till 4th Quarter.

Qcard

Reaction score
Shultz cost us easy 2 points, just saying.

Shut Up...Dak is $40M QB

Dak should make that block...Shultz is not overpaid... Dak has to "CARRY" Shultz to block the defender...you don't know football

/Dak Hater stupidty off

Great post

Qcard

Reaction score
Was Tyron drunk?

Must have been Dak's fault too.

This is Dak Fault!! Dak has to CARRY missed blocks

Romo would have spun out of the tackle and become Great because Dak Haters Eye Test said so

/Dak Hater stupidty off

Great Post @BAT .....expose these Dak Haters...

Reactions: BAT

Qcard

Reaction score
This was Dak's fault too.

Stop Making Excuses.....Tony Romo carried Doug Free....Why can't Dak CARRY Steele...

Of course this Dak's fault... Zero Pocket awareness :facepalm:

/Dak Hate stupidty off

Great Post @BAT......

Qcard

Reaction score
This is kind of a generic question, define happy.

Do I want him to remain the starter?.......................Yes, who we replacing him with in the middle of the season thats better?

Do I think he needs to play better?...........................Yes again, the dude needs to pick up his game and not wait till 4th Quarter.
How do you pick up your game when your RT does this? Have you ever played competitive football

Stupid post

Hadenough

Reaction score
We have reached a point where 375 for 2 TD’s, 8 YPA and 106 passer rating isn’t good enough while throwing to backup receivers.

People have gone insane man.

meanwhile the defense gives up 500 yards and 36 points and people are focused on the QB. Lol
Didn't Dak have like 175yds passing thru the first 3 quarters and he didn't score anything in the 3rd quarter.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not happy anytime the Cowboys lose, although, I refrain from blaming it solely on Dak. The Cowboys' OL had a hand in contributing to the losses of our last two games, without a doubt. Too many drops by our WRs didn't help matters, either. Hopefully the inconsistencies in our passing game might be corrected in the weeks to come. Let's also hope the Dallas defense, as a whole, improves, too, in the future. To be certain, asking if fans are happy with their QB after a tough loss surely isn't a likely time to get positive responses. It sets him up for negative reviews. It's like questioning a recently divorced person if they're happy with their spouse. o_O

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
How do you pick up your game when your RT does this? Have you ever played competitive football

Stupid post

What is stupid is picking one play bro and using that to defend your hero.

Dak missed several throws and needs to play better, you can choose to not accept reality if you want, I dont really care.

Qcard

Reaction score
Didn't Dak have like 175yds passing thru the first 3 quarters and he didn't score anything in the 3rd quarter.
Yes....Dak was the only Cowboys player on the field through the 3rd QTR...

Dak Haters are really dumb....football dumb

Qcard

Reaction score
What is stupid is picking one play bro and using that to defend your hero.

Dak missed several throws and needs to play better, you can choose to not accept reality if you want, I dont really care.
Dak is the most accurate QB in Dallas history..

Stats tell us so....Go sell your Eye Test to some other fool.....EVERY QB misses throws

Sadly, Dak Haters use every missed throw as a reason to accept reality...that is stupid

Reality no Cowboy QB has ever been this efficient....with a worst cast Dak has a better completion % than Roger and Troy

Kumbaya

Reaction score
If I can be honest…the criticism I see Dak getting here is almost as bad as the criticism Daniel Jones gets on my Giants message board. Everyone knows Jones has one of the worst OL in football and most of the skilled players are always out due to some injury…yet many still want to put most of the blame on him. Jones just doesn’t have good numbers and that is what many people see, so to a certain extent, I can understand the criticism.

Yet regarding Dak, take Thursday’s game for example. Dak was 32-47 for 375 yards with two TDs and no interceptions, leading his team to 33 points, albeit in a loss……and so many here want to stone him and run him out of Dodge. Am I’m reading this right?

I can’t believe this kind of hatred for a guy who is playing so well and usually puts up nice numbers. And lately he has been playing without two top receivers and key OL guys. It seems to me if you need to blame someone you should blame Zeke Elliot. Now there is a guy definitely not earning his salary. Anyhow, count your blessings….you could have Daniel Jones or Sam Sarnold or Josh Rosen or Joe Fields or Baker Mayfield….I can go on and on of failed first round draft choice qbs. By the way….What round was Dak drafted in?

I guess people see things through different filters, don’t they?

K

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
OPTION:3 (Undecided)
At this point it's very hard to be definitive one way or the other.. Ask me again at the end of the season.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
here's the correct answer to the question.
do you like getting diarrhea in the rush hour traffic and you know your not making it home?

Status
Not open for further replies.