CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak as the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that there's something going on mentally that he's not talking about and isn't seeking help for it and we just saw the result.

For his sake, I hope he gets that help. For the Cowboys, I hope he gets that help. He hasn't been the same since the injury this year.
Yep, he looked lost and lonely.....hopefully, I'm overreacting.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I dont know if their is a player I want to be successful more than Dak. Im old school and I love the way he handles himself on and off the field. But there is an old saying If someone shows you who they are Believe Them. Dak has shown us, if things arent perfect he is in trouble and with the money he and Zeke got paid we cant afford to put the team around him that he needs.
You don’t know Dak so I don’t know why you and others say I like how he handles himself just because he says the most generic stuff ever. Shows how easily impressed most are. All that matters is can this guy play better than the Kirk Cousins level I think he’s at and the answer is no.

dcstar

Reaction score
6 years is enough time to see what develops.

Unfortunately, Mr Prescott displays the posture and verbiage of a man who talked the talk but knows at this point he can't walk the walk.

I like most people had hope he would turn the corner and become a top tier QB in the NFL. He hasn't and he won't. This is not a bash Mr Prescott post...he is what he is...a decent QB who can play lights out at times whilst not so good at other times. Unfortunately, I too question his mental capacity to process things quickly...(ie) like Mr Burrows...that young man process things very quickly and throws a beautiful ball. The two are worlds apart in that department and its very noticeable.

Guessing Mr Prescott will be the QB of the Cowboys for a few more years so the roller coaster should continue.

Go Cowboys!

Surfguy

Reaction score
Compound that with 7-10 poor throws to open receivers and there's your lack of offense

Just confirms why the running attack is so integral to the offense. We don’t want Dak making too many passes and trying to do too much. He’s not the big time QB like the Brady, Rodgers, etc. .

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Yep, he looked lost and lonely.....hopefully, I'm overreacting.

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but doesn't a leader pull his charges together on the sideline to rally them? Sitting by himself, it gave me the impression he was sulking and didn't want anyone around him.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak is not the guy as we said before. Many on this board insisted he is even elite. They look ridiculous now
I have repeatedly been insulted for telling the truth about Dak and I am far from being the only one that the Dak lovers ganged up on and tried to silence. I don’t expect them to admit that they were wrong, and apologize for the insults. It’s fans like the Dak lovers that makes so many people hate the Cowboys and their fanbase.

basel90

Reaction score
I have repeatedly been insulted for telling the truth about Dak and I am far from being the only one that the Dak lovers ganged up on and tried to silence. I don’t expect them to admit that they were wrong, and apologize for the insults. It’s fans like the Dak lovers that makes so many people hate the Cowboys and their fanbase.
Dak lovers , who came out in droves when he was criticized or when his 42 million a year demand was questioned,. are now silent mostly. But i am sure they will try to blame the loss on OL , DL etc etc. There is always something.

Same applies to zeke lovers. who are now deadwood probably

basel90

Reaction score
Should never have signed him, should have let him walk,get a comp pick,sign Tom Brady for 3 years and draft a qb
You nailed it . But dak lovers were incensed when this was suggested. Should have let him go in 2018 after the Tennessee game debacle. That is what he is . A mediocre QB who gets flustered when everthing is not PERFECT.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
No but he is not the biggest problem as far as money for results. Zeke is just money for nothing literally. DL is also an absolute waste of coin / nowhere near the value of his contract. If we had a decent running game Dak is probably manageable if he can get his head back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.