CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It's interesting the media is saying McCarthy "benched Dak" because he sucked. I would argue he just wanted to keep him from getting injured so they can resume the status quo. It's going to be a long painful season. :mad:
Whatever the reason was, it was Jerry who made that call. Fat Mike wouldn't dare bench the 40 mil boy without approval.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Possibly many are just voting no out of frustration of the butt whipping. However Dak has done nothing to give fans any reason to want to keep him as well.
Dak hasn't been a difference maker since TB last year. Not one game since has Dak been even remotely worth his contract.

He should be in his prime, but instead he is regressing and looks old, confused, and tired.

MetalMike

Reaction score
Or they are fans of other teams.
There are some here that believe that to be a true Cowboys fan you have to be a fan of the QB (regardless of performance) and all the individual players as well. Everyone here wants Dak to perform well and wants the Cowboys to win. But, he isn't and we got body slammed last night. The defense seems to be on or off. If they could be more consistent and "on" (like games 1 and 2) more so than not (yeah, I know injuries are the big bugaboo here) then we have more of a chance to win. When they're on they give the offense great field position and opportunities but, Dak hasn't been excelling in the red zone either (among other things).

garyo1954

Reaction score
I'm done with Dak. I tried to give him the doubt, but he's done. No matter how this season plays out and I suspect it will be a winning season, it ain't Dak who will lead this team.

Big Mac installed a Dak friendly, quick pass, with little decision making offense. He can't run that without getting confused.

He's done. And I'm m done with him.

jgboys1

Reaction score
There are some here that believe that to be a true Cowboys fan you have to be a fan of the QB (regardless of performance) and all the individual players as well. Everyone here wants Dak to perform well and wants the Cowboys to win. But, he isn't and we got body slammed last night. The defense seems to be on or off. If they could be more consistent and "on" (like games 1 and 2) more so than not (yeah, I know injuries are the big bugaboo here) then we have more of a chance to win. When they're on they give the offense great field position and opportunities but, Dak hasn't been excelling in the red zone either (among other things).
I remember having a few Bill Parcells fans on this site and when he left, so did they. I would never root for one person on the Dallas Cowboys. I have had favorites players over the year and I hope whoever puts on a a Cowboys uniform is an all pro and plays great, but rooting for one person on the team and not being a fan of the team anymore because your guy isn't on it any more, I just don't get. I root for the Cowboys as a team! Always have. Always will.

Echospacing

Reaction score
Dak has run his course, probably 3 yrs ago. He needs a top defense to succeed and we don't have one, period. This season has shown that already. Sadly, that game would have been the same result if we had Purdy and they had Dak. Throwing the QBs out of the equation, we don't stack up against the 49ers very well. It's going to be a loss probably 7 to 9 times out 10.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And to think I had to spend a week in jail for having this opinion....he's horrible.

Of course....of course.....but maybe...Ole Floaty was right all along

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxHa8KD0QOK2W1nyJFA3a0gK49BOiAelqIIikpOV-xyomFpqw&s

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
everybody was hurt and it was a new offensive scheme and they had to fly to the game, and it got dark before the game was over. dak fingers were amputated at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.