CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Everyone was happy with Aikman because he won his first Super Bowl in his fourth year.
And when the Cowboys lost to SF in the 1994 NFC championship game people were saying he wasn't good enough anymore.

Happiness for Cowboys fans is a fleeting thing....

RoboQB

Reaction score
And when the Cowboys lost to SF in the 1994 NFC championship game people were saying he wasn't good enough anymore.

Happiness for Cowboys fans is a fleeting thing....
Nobody said that. Nobody started thinking it was over until 1996 at the earliest.

jgboys1

Reaction score
This poll is getting closer and closer. If we beat the Rams and the eagles, Dak will win in a landslide.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
The percentage comparison doesn't mean squat if the total participation isn't even close. Nearly 500 less
total votes than last week. Guess what those votes
would've been.

Meanwhile, I bet "Tad" is making calls and sending emails
lobbying for the sheep to vote for his brother... lol
Wouldn't doubt it for one second. Besides being Dak's top cheerleader, he doesn't have a job.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well, we can talk now if you read up about evaluating QBs and understand that team success is only one facet of evaluating.
You did not list one single objective criteria in your list, just who you "thought" was better than Dak.

jgboys1

Reaction score
he probably just needs a better head coach, offensive coordinator, offense line, receivers, running backs, and a stout defense that holds teams below 20 points.
This is what our guy needs and that still won't be good enough for some people around here. Remember, It is never Dak's fault when we lose a game!

jgboys1

Reaction score
It's probably us fans who are the problem according to some. We need to cheer more for him. That will make him better. LOL
I am game! I will scream at the tops of my lungs rooting for Dak for the remaining season. I do not know if it will help Dak but I know it will piss of the neighbors.

kskboys

Reaction score
You did not list one single objective criteria in your list, just who you "thought" was better than Dak.
Better than your "criteria" which was simply silly and not based on anything substantial!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is based on a couple of things. Firstly, I watch a ton of football. I see the effectiveness of QBs. Secondly, I read prolifically about what the experts have to say, as they are much more adept at evaluating than any of us.

I fully realize that after the top 5 or 6, there is often little difference between the next 10 or so. And there simply isn't any objective way to rate QBs at that point. Trying to be objective is simply a study in frustration.

Seriously, who is better, Dak or Geno Smith? Dak or Carr? Dak or Cousins? You are trying to make something objective, and there is no way to make this something objective.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yep. In that same time frame Staubach 13 playoff wins two chips. Aikman 12 playoff wins three chips. Those two shined when the lights were bright. Even the much maligned Danny White had six! The monument to mediocrity has.......two.
Staubach and Aikman had much better teams. Roger Staubach never had a deal with a Jerry Jones mismanaging a team. Jimmy Johnson was running the show during Aikman’s great years. It didn’t go any better for Tony Romo who only won two playoff games.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This is what our guy needs and that still won't be good enough for some people around here. Remember, It is never Dak's fault when we lose a game!
we need a weekly poll around here on who the cultists will throw under the bus next.

Status
Not open for further replies.