CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
let me add.

horrible pocket awareness
terrible against man coverage
no clue how to throw back shoulder passes
zero clue how to throw the 50/50 ball to his playmakers
horrible against good defenses
afraid to use his legs
no anticipation, waits until the receiver is open instead throwing his receiver open

Someone tell me what this clown is good at doing beside being a good leader.
Hes....a good...leader?
:oops:

starfan1

Reaction score
wheres the OL poll? Wheres the McCarthy scheme poll? Im not a 100% happy with the QB but its not like we have better options. The reality is he isnt going anywhere. I'd really be ok putting Rush out there against the Rams just to see if the offense kicks starts because the scheme thats being run isnt throwing downfield much anyway so Rush and his noodle isnt going to have a negative impact anyhow.

if I were to vote id probably vote yes even though Im not. I voted no last time but the fix we need is in more than 1 spot.

starfan1

Reaction score
“ happy” isn’t a description which defines my feelings or thoughts .

I’m certainly not “ happy” with the Dallas Cowboys and any or part overall this era.

I think there’s a better word or way to describe or conduct these polls and why I don’t vote.

The description is up for discussion. I’m thinking the word could be “ support”. Or maybe “ enough”. Or if it’s going to be individual games perhaps “ pleased”.

I can’t imagine anyone being “ happy” without winning a championship.
Thats everyone top goal but I can assure you when it dont haopen I dont get too upset.Theres 31 other teams in the league and winning isnt easy. Yes Id be happier with Mahomes but Im also thankful its not Daniel jones.

75boyz

Reaction score
I don't get why you would change your mind based on that game. That was a very typical game for Dak.. and he did play well. It was the prototype dink and dunk bus driver game. Keep the ball safe, nail a few big plays.. use your legs to get out of trouble.. BUT we know that is not going to be enough to win the big games or against better defences.

LA have a bad D..and we went two quarters without scoring basically. Our first TD was courtesy of them ignoring Dak as a runner.. and we did not a lot for the rest of the first half offensively. Yet again our Defence won this game and that is OK.. in fact because I want my team to have success.. it was perfect.

But nothing in that performance.. or his next performance will make me change my mind about who Dak is and why he shouldn't be our quarterback. Was it 4 sacks or 5 this week? And all of them because Dak held the ball too long or turned into trouble. Urghhh.
Great and accurate post.

RoboQB

Reaction score
wheres the OL poll? Wheres the McCarthy scheme poll? Im not a 100% happy with the QB but its not like we have better options. The reality is he isnt going anywhere. I'd really be ok putting Rush out there against the Rams just to see if the offense kicks starts because the scheme thats being run isnt throwing downfield much anyway so Rush and his noodle isnt going to have a negative impact anyhow.

if I were to vote id probably vote yes even though Im not. I voted no last time but the fix we need is in more than 1 spot.
It's a very simple and specific question, dude... lol
You're not being asked how to fix it.

You say you'd vote yes even though your not.
That's a crazy thought process you have there.

Update: You voted Yes... smh

starfan1

Reaction score
It's a very simple and specific question, dude... lol
You're not being asked how to fix it.

You say you'd vote yes even though your not.
That's a crazy thought process you have there.
the cowboy problems are not a one thing fix so polls should taken in context . Am I happy with dak well yes I am given my options available. would I like a better option yes

RoboQB

Reaction score
the cowboy problems are not a one thing fix so polls should taken in context . Am I happy with dak well yes I am given my options available. would I like a better option yes
So, you're saying you can't follow directions... lol
No big deal but you're overthinking a simple poll question.
To each their own, I guess.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think the timing of the poll was very good.
One after facing the best defense in the league and one after facing the worst pass defense in the league

Looks like he gained about 15% more support after the first one…….we’ve really got to start limiting other teams fans here.:muttley:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Dak looks like he has lost a step. Rush isn't the answer. But at this point, I'm not sure that Dak is better anymore.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think the timing of the poll was very good.
One after facing the best defense in the league and one after facing the worst pass defense in the league

Looks like he gained about 15% more support after the first one…….we’ve really got to start limiting other teams fans here.:muttley:
Hey you didn't vote for Dak this time! Stop your flip flopping!

mrmojo

Reaction score
Man you must be fun during the General elections...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats everyone top goal but I can assure you when it dont haopen I dont get too upset.Theres 31 other teams in the league and winning isnt easy. Yes Id be happier with Mahomes but Im also thankful its not Daniel jones.
It doesn't have to be a super bowl every year. We been snowflakes even when we do make the playoffs. I would vote "not happy" with that poll.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would you have voted the same with previous qb he had same success
It would depend what he did to try and win and how many times the defense made him go back out to either win or...choke.

QB success?

I wouldn't judge it on only the final play of the game

Or team success?

Not sure what we are really talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.