CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hard to blame it on the defense when they were on the field the whole game. 82 yards let that sink in. You can’t blame defense if offense is not getting them any breaks. Defense held then we ran into the punter, not a big deal bc your boy would’ve went three and out anyway. Point is Dak still sucks just like he did last year in San Fran game, just like year before. Just like this year he is consistent against only losing teams, he doesn’t just play bad he falls off a cliff in big games and big moments. I blame DQ more than anything for his hybrid defense that allows runs up the middle. Leo hardly ever drops into coverage and always fail to contain outside. Teams have figured out run to parsons side but hit v gap then outside as parson will be going after QB. We need to traditional LB both reading the play as it develops. Blitz when we’re in long yardage situations. It’s DQ why your defense is giving up rushing yards, always will be. Traditional 3/4 or 4/3 with limited hybrid
They were on the field all the time because they couldn’t stop them.

duane33

Reaction score

So Dallas' offense never got a single possession....

the lengths some will go to in order to defend Dak and the offense
Dak basically has no running game. But when he did he threw pics. In his defense I think he is on his 3rd O coordinator which can be a problem.
Still don’t see us going far , could be 1 road playoff game and done, especially if they have to go to Detroit

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Yes but the O couldn’t move the ball because they were getting pressure with a 4man rush. It’s quite simple.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

dak was playing behind the worst offensive line in the NFL and none of the wide receivers could get open. I guess I need to find the tapes. If the defense would score more you would love dak. Where is that bland guy at?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm a Dak fan. But as I am with any player I'm going to be honest. Dak 's kryptonite is zone. I don't know why more teams don't use it against Dallas. Especially on the road. Get pressure up the middle-play zone. McCarthy and Dak will crumble. Now I don't know if it's scheme or Dak. Or McCarthy. But this has to change.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a Dak fan. But as I am with any player I'm going to be honest. Dak 's kryptonite is zone. I don't know why more teams don't use it against Dallas. Especially on the road. Get pressure up the middle-play zone. McCarthy and Dak will crumble. Now I don't know if it's scheme or Dak. Or McCarthy. But this has to change.
McCarthy had no problem with zone coverage when he had a real QB.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not really. Being happy/unhappy in a win/loss from week to week doesn't really matter.

Come tournament time, when the games truly matter, does.
big dog---- do you feel a lot of questions could be answered in the Miami game?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure.

But if 1 game makes you happy or sad about Dak after 9 years worth of games it’s pretty dumb.
Mountain----i hope to see us win and play tough against Miami....really playoffs is what matters...but if we win 2 out of 3,,,three years in a row 12-5....might be nice

to win out last three...i thought we would go 4-1 of the 5 games we played Nov 30-Dec30th?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog---- do you feel a lot of questions could be answered in the Miami game?
Not really. The two things on my mind about that game are 1. how does the run defense look like and 2. I hope they win to give them some confidence in winning on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.