CZ POLL Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
My only gripe with McCarthy is he makes some really bizarre clock management decisions from time to time but the team is playing hard for him and he has shown a willingness to change things up when needed. He didn't get wrapped up in his short passing game and adjusted after the Niners game.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

As usual, this poll will be closed before the next game!
Will reserve judgment until after the playoffs.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
The whole regular season, as important as it is, is merely to POSITION a team for its playoff run.

This year, after early setbacks against the Cardinal, the 49ers, splitting the games with the Eagles, and two consecutive late season losses to the Bills and Dolphins, McCarthy managed 12 overall wins, a division title and a home game to start the playoff run.

That's progress after the last 2 years, but fair or not, its playoff success that is going to determine how 'successful' this year really is.

Some coaches hit the afterburner once the playoffs start; others don't change a thing. If/when we face the Niners again, I need to see how McCarthy handles a team that has easily handled Dallas the last several times they played.

If McCarthy shows me he still has no idea how to beat the Niners at this point? Hard to say the team has really advanced where it counts.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
His playcalling is unforgivable, and his clock management can be awful, so no. But we're rolling right now, so don't touch anything.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has unified the team and assisted in a viable version of Dak. A 12 win season is difficult to produce in today's NFL environment, much less three years in a row. I will continue to vote yes if he moves the playoff needle to the NFCCG.
It's now or never. The window is closing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.