Area 51 scientist's deathbed video: UFOs are real, aliens have federal jobs

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know what to think about all of this. Area 51 is too big to hide for this long from the truth. I like to think I believed something happened there, just not sure to what extent.

However, IMO........it is a mathematical impossibility for there not to be some sort of life out there in the vast Universe. Even if just a microbe, there has to be something. The part that gets me is...........how would an alien get here? I doubt some other form can travel the speed of light and even if so, it is still a long long time of travel.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I don't know what to think about all of this. Area 51 is too big to hide for this long from the truth. I like to think I believed something happened there, just not sure to what extent.

However, IMO........it is a mathematical impossibility for there not to be some sort of life out there in the vast Universe. Even if just a microbe, there has to be something. The part that gets me is...........how would an alien get here? I doubt some other form can travel the speed of light and even if so, it is still a long long time of travel.

If an alien race were intelligent they very well could have started to develop the intelligence millions or a billion or so years ago. It is actually possible that they advanced technology to the point that they can get through space and countermand the time element.

I know that sounds crazy for someone who doesn't believe in aliens(here as in known to exist on earth) but I understand there is always a possibility out there.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
I believe. Everyone should read Chariots of the Gods. Too much evidence to ignor it.

As for the government. The realization that alien life far advanced than us would render them useless to the people they govern.

Just look at the advancements in technology over the last 10 or 20 years. It's incomprehensible.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Still the chances are so slim it would be virtually improbable. Don't mind the people who like to live for fantastical stories or be entertaining for their own sake.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrodgers/2014/10/31/are-we-alone-in-the-milky-way/

"Three days into the Apollo 11 flight the astronauts on board sent a strange message to mission control asking, “Do you have any idea where the S-4B is with respect to us?” The astronauts were asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which had been detached two days prior. The reason for this inquiry was because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t part of the rocket, Apollo 11 had a visitor.

The crew on board did not want to make a big deal out of the object for fear that it would cause a panic and mission control would order the astronauts to abandon the mission. “The three of us were not going to blurt out, ‘hey Houston we got something moving along side of us and we don’t know what it is’ we weren’t about to do that…someone might of demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever it is,” said astronaut Buzz Aldrin when discussing the situation at a later date.

Mission control did answer the astronaut’s cryptic question about the location of the S-4b unit. The unit was 6,000 miles from their location. What Aldrin and the other three astronauts were looking at was an Unidentified Flying Object exhibiting an intelligent flight path. In fact, according to Dr. David Baker, an Apollo 11 Senior Scientist, astronauts seeing UFOs is not uncommon and dates back to the early earth orbit space flights.

If experienced and respected astronauts are seeing evidence of intelligent life outside of Earth it should also be taken very seriously."

Some people just don't want to believe, or won't until they see it first hand...while ignoring all the actual evidence. The word of a respected astronaut is damn credible.

As for your link..."Radio astronomer Frank Drake developed the Drake equation so he could estimate the number of planets harboring intelligent life in the galaxy by taking into consideration the factors listed above. A rigorous estimate using the Drake Equation was implemented in 2001, which also took into consideration the number of planets that are in the habitable zone (The habitable zone is an area around a star were water is in liquid form, temperature is ideal, and photosynthesis is possible). The results found that hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets statistically should exist. It also suggested that a habitable planet like the Earth should exist just a few hundred light years away."

Last edited:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
"

As for your link..."Radio astronomer Frank Drake developed the Drake equation so he could estimate the number of planets harboring intelligent life in the galaxy by taking into consideration the factors listed above. A rigorous estimate using the Drake Equation was implemented in 2001, which also took into consideration the number of planets that are in the habitable zone (The habitable zone is an area around a star were water is in liquid form, temperature is ideal, and photosynthesis is possible). The results found that hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets statistically should exist. It also suggested that a habitable planet like the Earth should exist just a few hundred light years away."

Life bearing is all encompassing the British scientist was skeptical because it took insanely narrowing circumstances that we exist today. Plus we are at least thousands of years away from being able to do what some are suggesting aliens are able to do. Did you ever stop to think we could easily regress or eliminate most of the population in the distant future too?

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score

Let's all just hope we have already passed the Great Filter.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
As for the interview, I wish the scientist would have taken some questions (from the guy shooting the video). Mainly, what the Alien agenda is. The cattle mutilations, the crop circles, reasons behind that, etc.

burmafrd

Reaction score
anyone thinking that somehow we are the only intelligent (?) life in this galaxy are the most egomaniacal morons possible.

Something like 700 BILLION systems in this galaxy. If only 1% of those can support any kind of life that is 7 BILLION

if only 1% of those can support some kind of more intelligent life that is 70 MILLION

If only 1% of those can support more advanced life that is 700 THOUSAND.

AND There are many systems older then earth's.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
So if something is habitable for humans, does that mean other life forms require the same type of ideal habitable conditions? I think not.

Perhaps our planet is viewed as inhabitable by others. Maybe air would kill them, or water would poison them or our temperature would freeze or burn them up.

Fish would die on land as we would die in water.

There is a reason that Gods were described as coming down from the heavens in a fire ball. How else would people from 6,000 years ago describe it. And the fact that cave paintings from opposite sides of the earth depict the same beings. They didn't travel around and collaborate their stories, or call each other and get the same ideas.

If that Amazon tribe that was just discovered had to draw a plane, I bet they would draw it as a large bird, with fire coming out of the back of it. Similar to what has been drawn in the past.

It's good stuff to think about.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
anyone thinking that somehow we are the only intelligent (?) life in this galaxy are the most egomaniacal morons possible.

Something like 700 BILLION systems in this galaxy. If only 1% of those can support any kind of life that is 7 BILLION

if only 1% of those can support some kind of more intelligent life that is 70 MILLION

I totally agree with that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So if something is habitable for humans, does that mean other life forms require the same type of ideal habitable conditions? I think not.

Perhaps our planet is viewed as inhabitable by others. Maybe air would kill them, or water would poison them or our temperature would freeze or burn them up.

Fish would die on land as we would die in water.

There is a reason that Gods were described as coming down from the heavens in a fire ball. How else would people from 6,000 years ago describe it. And the fact that cave paintings from opposite sides of the earth depict the same beings. They didn't travel around and collaborate their stories, or call each other and get the same ideas.

If that Amazon tribe that was just discovered had to draw a plane, I bet they would draw it as a large bird, with fire coming out of the back of it. Similar to what has been drawn in the past.

It's good stuff to think about.

Prob describing a meteor.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
The only thing that kind of stuck out when watching some of these shows on Netflix was this notorious "Blue Book" that kept popping up among the US Air Force training methods. Are there any vets in the Air Force that know about this book(instruction manual)?

joseephuss

Reaction score

That breakdown using 1% is rather arbitrary. One percent really isn't that small of a number especially on a galactic scale. If someone gave you a glass a water with only 1% of radioactive material in it you wouldn't drink it. If 1% of the people in your community were to all pass away today the odds are you would know one of them. Now the galaxy is large enough that even using a much smaller increment in the breakdowns will still net a large result of systems capable of supporting intelligent life. The galaxy is also large and vast enough that the odds are still small that any of those advanced life forms having visited Earth or at least visited the Earth at a time where humans were around.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
[quote="joseephuss, post: 5779640, member: 2html

That breakdown using 1% is rather arbitrary. One percent really isn't that small of a number especially on a galactic scale. If someone gave you a glass a water with only 1% of radioactive material in it you wouldn't drink it. If 1% of the people in your community were to all pass away today the odds are you would know one of them. Now the galaxy is large enough that even using a much smaller increment in the breakdowns will still net a large result of systems capable of supporting intelligent life. The galaxy is also large and vast enough that the odds are still small that any of those advanced life forms having visited Earth or at least visited the Earth at a time where humans were around.[/quote]

At the risk of being annoying I'll post this link once again, a comprehensive discussion of this subject.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

joseephuss

Reaction score
[quote="joseephuss, post: 5779640, member: 2html

That breakdown using 1% is rather arbitrary. One percent really isn't that small of a number especially on a galactic scale. If someone gave you a glass a water with only 1% of radioactive material in it you wouldn't drink it. If 1% of the people in your community were to all pass away today the odds are you would know one of them. Now the galaxy is large enough that even using a much smaller increment in the breakdowns will still net a large result of systems capable of supporting intelligent life. The galaxy is also large and vast enough that the odds are still small that any of those advanced life forms having visited Earth or at least visited the Earth at a time where humans were around.

At the risk of being annoying I'll post this link once again, a comprehensive discussion of this subject.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html[/quote]

I read that a couple of weeks ago. I think it had some very interesting points and information and I recommended the article to all my friends. I think they were also arbitrary in their use of breaking things down in 1% increments.

Ren

Reaction score
Just search for it on YouTube there are other uploads, as sincere as he might seem he's a fraud. A lot of his claims about anti gravity can be tested with fairly simple home experiments and lots of people on YouTube already have to very predictable and anti climatic results. The aliens in the pics are mass marked props and a quick Google search will find you countless plastic aliens just like it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Just search for it on YouTube there are other uploads, as sincere as he might seem he's a fraud. A lot of his claims about anti gravity can be tested with fairly simple home experiments and lots of people on YouTube already have to very predictable and anti climatic results. The aliens in the pics are mass marked props and a quick Google search will find you countless plastic aliens just like it.

Wonder why we are still using jet propulsion on planes, when anti gravity is fairly simple and on youtube.