Area 51 scientist's deathbed video: UFOs are real, aliens have federal jobs

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
From 11/2/14

Dan Aykroyd: Aliens are 'disgusted' by us:

Actor Dan Aykroyd is convinced alien life forms refuse to make contact with the human race because we are seen as a "violent, depraved, disgusting species".

The Blues Brothers star is a keen student of extraterrestrial sightings and is adamant he has encountered UFOs on several occasions in the U.S.

He even insists he saw two suspicious objects in the sky as the horrors of the 2001 attack on the World Trade Center in New York were unfolding, and believes that sighting gives a clue as to why aliens have not made contact with humans.

Aykroyd tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "(It's) because we are a violent species. They don't want anything to do with us. They watch us. There were two white orbs over (New) Jersey when the second tower went down on 9/11. They were on CNN for about two minutes... They never showed it again.

"Can you imagine what was going through their advanced minds when they saw what happened on 9/11? These humans crashing our highest evolution in aviation into our highest evolution in architecture and metallurgy, like kids wrecking toys in the sandbox. They are disgusted with us. And rightly so. Because we are a depraved, disgusting species."

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Survivorman is doing a 2-part series about his "encounters" while filming. He has this clip of a face staring at him that one of his camera's caught. Absolutely crazy stuff.

I saw it, came out over the Summer. Or, at least showed some of it for this upcoming series but pretty sure it already aired.

Phoenix

Reaction score
i_want_to_believe.jpg

Ren

Reaction score
From 11/2/14
Dan Aykroyd: Aliens are 'disgusted' by us:

Actor Dan Aykroyd is convinced alien life forms refuse to make contact with the human race because we are seen as a "violent, depraved, disgusting species".

The Blues Brothers star is a keen student of extraterrestrial sightings and is adamant he has encountered UFOs on several occasions in the U.S.

He even insists he saw two suspicious objects in the sky as the horrors of the 2001 attack on the World Trade Center in New York were unfolding, and believes that sighting gives a clue as to why aliens have not made contact with humans.

Aykroyd tells The Sunday Times Magazine, "(It's) because we are a violent species. They don't want anything to do with us. They watch us. There were two white orbs over (New) Jersey when the second tower went down on 9/11. They were on CNN for about two minutes... They never showed it again.

"Can you imagine what was going through their advanced minds when they saw what happened on 9/11? These humans crashing our highest evolution in aviation into our highest evolution in architecture and metallurgy, like kids wrecking toys in the sandbox. They are disgusted with us. And rightly so. Because we are a depraved, disgusting species."

A civilization possibly millions of years ahead of us would be incomprehensibly advanced, we are pretty arrogant to think we'd be any more interesting to them then jellyfish are to us.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
A civilization possibly millions of years ahead of us would be incomprehensibly advanced, we are pretty arrogant to think we'd be any more interesting to them then jellyfish are to us.

A civilization a few hundred years ahead of us would want nothing to do with us. Who would want to live in a world as technologically advanced as we were in 1714?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been into this type of stuff since I was a kid and find the subject matter fascinating. There are a bunch of shows on the History Channel about the topic and a lot of episodes of Ancient Aliens make some good cases, or at least they ask some good questions. While I don't always agree with the "it must be aliens" tact that a lot of the researches take, there are definitely some fascinating historical mysteries we can't yet figure out.

First I'm ever hearing of UFO's and 9/11..

BlindFaith

Reaction score
A civilization a few hundred years ahead of us would want nothing to do with us. Who would want to live in a world as technologically advanced as we were in 1714?

Again, you're thinking like a human. We are more animal in our evolutionary trek than anything else. Look at how we live our lives, our self awareness, our understanding of our place in the world. It is dramatically different than, say, how a lion sees the world. Or an ant.

Any alien race capable of visiting us, and I feel there are several races, would be not only technologically advanced. But they would probably be advanced in many other ways as well. They could be advanced in ways that we can't understand right now. Just like a lion has no understanding of the universe or a god.

Why would they be interested in us? Maybe they created us?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I've been into this type of stuff since I was a kid and find the subject matter fascinating. There are a bunch of shows on the History Channel about the topic and a lot of episodes of Ancient Aliens make some good cases, or at least they ask some good questions. While I don't always agree with the "it must be aliens" tact that a lot of the researches take, there are definitely some fascinating historical mysteries we can't yet figure out.

First I'm ever hearing of UFO's and 9/11..

That's been my position as well. Very intriguing and interesting theories and even "evidence", but try to look at it with the same skepticism displayed in other arenas. Those shows do wrap you up for a minute though. We want there to be more (even atheists can fall for this trap), are we getting played for this natural tendency to justify our existence by the bigger players (govt - business), etc.? I won't go into the most obvious institution that plays on these fears;). Cool stuff :D

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's been my position as well. Very intriguing and interesting theories and even "evidence", but try to look at it with the same skepticism displayed in other arenas. Those shows do wrap you up for a minute though. We want there to be more (even atheists can fall for this trap), are we getting played for this natural tendency to justify our existence by the bigger players (govt - business), etc.? I won't go into the most obvious institution that plays on these fears;). Cool stuff :D

Yeah, some of the episodes have been really interesting, particularly one about a place called Puma Punku.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Again, you're thinking like a human. We are more animal in our evolutionary trek than anything else. Look at how we live our lives, our self awareness, our understanding of our place in the world. It is dramatically different than, say, how a lion sees the world. Or an ant.

Any alien race capable of visiting us, and I feel there are several races, would be not only technologically advanced. But they would probably be advanced in many other ways as well. They could be advanced in ways that we can't understand right now. Just like a lion has no understanding of the universe or a god.

Why would they be interested in us? Maybe they created us?

This was my point as to why I believe UFO stories are made up. I don't believe we are alone in the universe, and maybe someone is capable of coming here, I just don't believe we hold any special significance to anyone but us

BlindFaith

Reaction score
This was my point as to why I believe UFO stories are made up. I don't believe we are alone in the universe, and maybe someone is capable of coming here, I just don't believe we hold any special significance to anyone but us

Why? Even as unsophisticated as we are as a race, we are looking for life outside of Earth. Why wouldn't an alien race be any less interested?

And we could get into many, many different levels of why they would be interested. Maybe they're looking for a new place to live. Maybe they need resources. Maybe we are an experiment that they are monitoring. Maybe they are interested in us from a spiritual aspect. Maybe there is a galactic/universal federation of many, many planets and races. Some malevolent, some looking to protect us. The list could go on and on. And again, there could be other reasons that we just cant comprehend.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Why? Even as unsophisticated as we are as a race, we are looking for life outside of Earth. Why wouldn't an alien race be any less interested?

And we could get into many, many different levels of why they would be interested. Maybe they're looking for a new place to live. Maybe they need resources. Maybe we are an experiment that they are monitoring. Maybe they are interested in us from a spiritual aspect. Maybe there is a galactic/universal federation of many, many planets and races. Some malevolent, some looking to protect us. The list could go on and on. And again, there could be other reasons that we just cant comprehend.

First, I wouldn't say we are looking for intelligent life, because it's clear that there isn't any in our solar system and we can't really look beyond our solar system. We are looking for life, ie, bacteria, because that would at least prove that there is life beyond earth, but if scientists found out that this bacteria is identical to bacteria on Earth, then we would lose interest in it, faster than we did the moon.

Now, onto you reasons, none of them make sense. Any civilization that can get here, would obviously have weapons that we couldn't compete against, thus if they were looking for a place to live, we would know, because we wouldn't be living here. Same applies for resources, but if would have to be one hell of a resource, because the resources needed to make this journey, would still be astronomical.

Us being an experiment, is just way too cartoonish to make sense. Not because we humans hold any special significance on a cosmic level, but simply because we're too far away to be of any interest. We're not talking about driving down town to the aquarium or the zoo, we're talking going at minimum 16 light years. And if life exists on several planets, why would a civilization that can't even land on Mars, the next closest planet, be of any significance to them?

CashMan

Reaction score
First, I wouldn't say we are looking for intelligent life, because it's clear that there isn't any in our solar system and we can't really look beyond our solar system. We are looking for life, ie, bacteria, because that would at least prove that there is life beyond earth, but if scientists found out that this bacteria is identical to bacteria on Earth, then we would lose interest in it, faster than we did the moon.

Now, onto you reasons, none of them make sense. Any civilization that can get here, would obviously have weapons that we couldn't compete against, thus if they were looking for a place to live, we would know, because we wouldn't be living here. Same applies for resources, but if would have to be one hell of a resource, because the resources needed to make this journey, would still be astronomical.

Us being an experiment, is just way too cartoonish to make sense. Not because we humans hold any special significance on a cosmic level, but simply because we're too far away to be of any interest. We're not talking about driving down town to the aquarium or the zoo, we're talking going at minimum 16 light years. And if life exists on several planets, why would a civilization that can't even land on Mars, the next closest planet, be of any significance to them?

This is where I like to watch and read Neil DeGrasse Tyson. He makes a joke, if only China said they were going to Mars, in 10 months, we would be there.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Survivorman is doing a 2-part series about his "encounters" while filming. He has this clip of a face staring at him that one of his camera's caught. Absolutely crazy stuff.

Saw that! Either it's fake. Or a young Sasquatch blinked at me on TV. I'm leaning toward it being real.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score

The acumilation of knowlege is it's own reward. Why do we study Chimps?

Phoenix

Reaction score
First, I wouldn't say we are looking for intelligent life, because it's clear that there isn't any in our solar system and we can't really look beyond our solar system.

Please don't tell my SETI software that. It's been looking through interstellar Gaussians for decades now.