Video: Arian Foster on Dak "I think he lost confidence in his game"

fivetwos

Reaction score
Perfect comment. DEAD ON.

It seemed to all start after he ran over the guy at the goal line and and Jerry, Steven and Mike told him not to run anymore, and that went on for 2 days. He stopped playing off of instinct from that day forward.
Yeah agree.

He needs to get out there and just play.

Wasn't trying to be cute about thinking and playing at once....of course he has to....

But he also can't run around worried about getting hurt.

The NE OT ended up being a season killer IMO.

Ironically it was probably our best win of the year.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Perfect comment. DEAD ON.

It seemed to all start after he ran over the guy at the goal line and and Jerry, Steven and Mike told him not to run anymore, and that went on for 2 days. He stopped playing off of instinct from that day forward.

TOLD HIM NOT TO, TERRIBLE TO THINK BUT I'M FEELING THIS IS TRUE

blueblood70

Reaction score
BEST POST OF THE YEAR LOL LOL LOL LOL SO TRUE
Yet its not , how team was more able to block and run against those teams hence easier for a qb to function with an actual functioning Line and run support,..got it yet..

you all are hopeless sports idiots not looking deeper into those games Dak had line committing 8 penalties , defense jumping offsides 3times in the 2nd half, no run support, and questionable play calling. Add in drops etc and various other mistakes playing 1st and 20 more than not, well theres your answer, the better teams were able to apply max pressure with a 4 man line meaning they can stop the run and cover with max bodies.made it rather easy to harass the qb is it not..get that flipping narrative flushed down the toilet where it belongs,

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
More personal insults from the kiddies table? Shocking LMAO
You don’t realize. You were sitting at the table before anyone ever walked in. LMAO that was funny. Shocking thing is you don’t even get it Siri let me try to explain. Wasn’t that what you were trying to do with your emoji, throwing insult. The hypocrisy ignorance

jwitten82

Reaction score
You don’t realize. You were sitting at the table before anyone ever walked in. LMAO that was funny. Shocking thing is you don’t even get it Siri let me try to explain. Wasn’t that what you were trying to do with your emoji, throwing insult. The hypocrisy ignorance
You still didn't answer how Rodgers is 1-6 in the playoffs when the last 3 seasons his playoff record is 2-3.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You still didn't answer how Rodgers is 1-6 in the playoffs when the last 3 seasons his playoff record is 2-3.
He's not going too.

He's probably blocked you. Because when you start showing him proof that prove his emotional takes wrong he goes silent. He'll claim he only has one person blocked (me), but I don't believe him.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

You are interjecting into a conversation between me and AmericasCowboy. Are you pissy as he is because I don’t diminish Prescott’s flaws and limitations.

Why are you even commenting on my discussion with another poster? But whatever… if you guys want to defend Dak and blame everybody else for our struggles- I respect your right to your opinion.

For the record— I too blame all parties involved— yet leave plenty of room for the QB to shoulder his part of the blame— seeing as how he plays the most critical position on the team, is paid accordingly, and is supposed to be a great leader of men.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He's not going too.

He's probably blocked you. Because when you start showing him proof that prove his emotional takes wrong he goes silent. He'll claim he only has one person blocked (me), but I don't believe him.
He's counting Daks overall playoff record since he came into the league which is 1-3, but if you go back to 2016 the Rodgers playoff record is 4-4 since then. I can't a lot of people aren't calling him out on it

Dre11

Reaction score
You are interjecting into a conversation between me and AmericasCowboy. Are you pissy as he is because I don’t diminish Prescott’s flaws and limitations.

Why are you even commenting on my discussion with another poster? But whatever… if you guys want to defend Dak and blame everybody else for our struggles- I respect your right to your opinion.

For the record— I too blame all parties involved— yet leave plenty of room for the QB to shoulder his part of the blame— seeing as how he plays the most critical position on the team, is paid accordingly, and is supposed to be a great leader of men.

This is the problem, defending Dak, doesn't mean anybody absolve him from blame, yes he didn't play his best ball down the stretch or in the playoff. He told you that himself. But for anybody to claim the man sucks and can't win is asinine when the entire team didn't perform, to act like all the other factors doesn't affect the qb play is weak, they all tie together.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry refuses to admit he's wrong.

He'd rather waste years with Dak instead of doing what the Rams or Eagles did once they realized those guys aren't going to cut it for them.
I wonder.....

How much of it is not willing to admit being wrong vs actually believing something that isnt true, because you aren't good at player evaluation?

Not just Dak, but many players.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Yet its not , how team was more able to block and run against those teams hence easier for a qb to function with an actual functioning Line and run support,..got it yet..

you all are hopeless sports idiots not looking deeper into those games Dak had line committing 8 penalties , defense jumping offsides 3times in the 2nd half, no run support, and questionable play calling. Add in drops etc and various other mistakes playing 1st and 20 more than not, well theres your answer, the better teams were able to apply max pressure with a 4 man line meaning they can stop the run and cover with max bodies.made it rather easy to harass the qb is it not..get that flipping narrative flushed down the toilet where it belongs,

And yet despite all the ways the team struggled… Your hero had the ball at midfield with over 2 mins to play, all his timeouts, and the homefield advantage.

The defense came around and made plays. SF even made enough mistakes to allow us to win…. But when we needed a big drive in a big moment from #4 — he did not come through.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I wonder.....

How much of it is not willing to admit being wrong vs actually believing something that isnt true, because you aren't good at player evaluation?

Not just Dak, but many players.
It's probably a little of both.

That's why Jason Garrett was here for a decade when every other franchise would have dropped him after about 4 years.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is the problem, defending Dak, doesn't mean anybody absolve him from blame, yes he didn't play his best ball down the stretch or in the playoff. He told you that himself. But for anybody to claim the man sucks and can't win is asinine when the entire team didn't perform, to act like all the other factors doesn't affect the qb play is weak, they all tie together.

I never claimed the man couldn’t win— or that no one else is to blame for our struggles. If you go back through and read my posts— you’ll see that, as well as my opinion on what we can do to actually maximize our chances of winning with Dak.

The problem is plenty of posters put words in other people’s mouths, throw out personal insults, instead of just having a normal conversation lol…

As I said earlier— I don’t hate Dak. And I don’t blame him for every bad thing that has happened in the playoffs. But he has failed to deliver in some key moments for us— and I am not letting him off the hook for that either.

We need more from Dak… and if we get more, I think the rest of the team steps up their game as well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And yet despite all the ways the team struggled… Your hero had the ball at midfield with over 2 mins to play, all his timeouts, and the homefield advantage.

The defense came around and made plays. SF even made enough mistakes to allow us to win…. But when we needed a big drive in a big moment from #4 — he did not come through.
you can keep copy and pasting that all off season and it still leaves out the real answers. it should bever have some to that and the team gets the plaque for choking not just dak,..far more to do with my list then dak and not close.