Video: Arian Foster on Dak "I think he lost confidence in his game"

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
No. You cowardly refuse to answer my questions, because you know the answers will expose your bias and agenda.

Here is a game summary from the 2016 game vs GB since you appear hyper-focused on it. What is your point? In all your name-calling, personal attacks, and whining— what is your question again?

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...onal-playoffs-game/1vtyekwn8vmri1xwmn4iu30vy2

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here is a game summary from the 2016 game vs GB since you appear hyper-focused on it. What is your point? In all your name-calling, personal attacks, and whining— what is your question again?

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...onal-playoffs-game/1vtyekwn8vmri1xwmn4iu30vy2
:facepalm:

willia451

Reaction score
"Sadly, I was right about Dak."

LOL!!! Why not just start every post in this thread with that line?

What a scream.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Simon-Cowell-eyeroll-gif.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
Strange he had plenty of confidence all the way until he beat the pats in OT. That injury may have scared the confidence out of him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is hilarious when you think about that people can essentially overlook a QB who plays a lot like Blake Bortles yet because he works hard and seemingly wants to win (I mean no other QB cares about winning right), he's elevated to the elite level of QBs in the league! I mean people are throwing themselves under the bus for Dak Prescott :lmao:
Reverse the situation. People throwing Prescott under the bus. For the same thing

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Do you agree QB is the most critical position on the team?
Depends on the context. If you're using to to suggest it's all on the QB, then no. Still waiting to hear who was super awesome after week 7 on offense.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
It was clear he was playing to not get hurt.

At the same time, the line stopped blocking for some reason.

The apparent lack of confidence was him trying to think and play at the same time.

Perfect comment. DEAD ON.

It seemed to all start after he ran over the guy at the goal line and and Jerry, Steven and Mike told him not to run anymore, and that went on for 2 days. He stopped playing off of instinct from that day forward.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It doesn't take a former NFL player to see this.

The dude can't handle pressure. It was easy when you were the 4th round pick, feel good story, that was overachieving.

Now you're paid, expected to be great, and expected to lead your team places. When you don't you're going to get criticized much more for it because of your contract.

His skills can't back up everyones expectations for him. He knows this.

WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET STUCK WITH THE PLAYERS LIKE THIS, GIVE ME A NORMAL PLAYER UHHH