Article about Extreme Skins (funny)

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Om said:
We do not "delete worthy posts." Period.

That's really their line of thinking over there. If the post is "worthy" it gets to stay. It's laughable. And it's the problem.

And who decides if other's thoughts are "worthy" or not, Om? You? Art? Die Hard? :rolleyes:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
:hammer:

Right on the friggin :money:

It is the nature of fandom to hate negative slants about their team and players while exulting in it for hated rivals.

I have never bashed a mediot for a negative slant on the cowboys. I bash them when they are incorrect in their assessment (positive or negative).

Either they don't know what they're talking about, Bend the truth, or only tell partial truths on purpose (see Mickey Spagnola). I can't stand that. Writers that do that should be shot on sight.

I see you ignored this part. Which is why you don't get many fans from other boards.

Especially the underlined part. Where Art makes stupid comments then comes back and changes them when confronted by his own words. Then bans the person for having the gumption to call him out.

Just so ironic that TwoDeep quoted the part about someone dishonestly editing posts. Wow.

Om

Reaction score
Asthma,

The hatred of ES on this board goes back a long way, and has been discussed many times. Ask Hos or BP, they'll tell you. :)

I've written extensively on the very subjects you, silverbear and others have latched on to here, and am not prepared to waste my time or yours rehashing yet again. If anyone wants to search out those previous threads, that's fine, but I'm not going there again. I understand I'm not going to change any minds about us that way.

My presence in this thread was specifically about the City Paper hatchet job, in response to some of the more gleeful shots and liberties people were taking. That's all. At this point, the conversation appears to have veered off from that, and honed in instead on the usual complaints about how we run our board. That's cool, but count me out. I've fought that fight already, and realized it was going nowhere.

Still, if you or anyone else wants to talk about this stuff for real in context of being a valued member of our site, I'd be happy to talk via PM, either here or there.

It's McKenna, and those who would blindly believe his smear job has any real merit, that I was interested in outing.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Denial can be a horrible thing, Om.

You should see a shrink. It might help set you free.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Om said:
We do not "delete worthy posts." Period.

Sadly, I cannot prove a negative, so I won't waste my time there, either.

I didn't want to get involved but Art does do these things like add insulting pictures in other fans signatures and lock their ccount where they cant take it out or even PM someone. This happened to me and you corrected it. I did no flaming and broke no rules in tht thread yet Art provoked other Commanders fans to break the forums rules and attack me. Since I had an opinion that was not the correct opinion for the board I was censored and attacked this is a fact

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I just read some of the nunyo thread thats hilarious some of the things they are trying to use to say he is a bad journalist When reporting the cap hit from Coles he said 9 million instead of $9.286. On Holdman missing the 2004 season Art chimes in how that is wrong because Holman was there for 4 games So although he basically missed the 2004 season like the article says he was wrong because he said season instead of most of the season lol.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Om said:
Asthma,

The hatred of ES on this board goes back a long way, and has been discussed many times. Ask Hos or BP, they'll tell you. :)

I've written extensively on the very subjects you, silverbear and others have latched on to here, and am not prepared to waste my time or yours rehashing yet again. If anyone wants to search out those previous threads, that's fine, but I'm not going there again. I understand I'm not going to change any minds about us that way.

My presence in this thread was specifically about the City Paper hatchet job, in response to some of the more gleeful shots and liberties people were taking. That's all. At this point, the conversation appears to have veered off from that, and honed in instead on the usual complaints about how we run our board. That's cool, but count me out. I've fought that fight already, and realized it was going nowhere.

Still, if you or anyone else wants to talk about this stuff for real in context of being a valued member of our site, I'd be happy to talk via PM, either here or there.

It's McKenna, and those who would blindly believe his smear job has any real merit, that I was interested in outing.

I understand, and we did veer from the point of this thread, so I'll let it go at that.

Back to the City Paper though, you're saying it isn't true? What in there isn't true? You seem to be taking the slant that since it isn't a major newspaper that it can't be accurate or that people shouldn't take heed of what they read.

It isn't just that paper that is laughing at you and it isn't just Cowboy fans either.

In this thread at CPND: http://mb26.scout.com/fcpndhardcorefrm1.showMessageRange?topicID=50037.topic&start=21&stop=40

... you will find thiswritten by RTandler from CPND who also sits in the pressbox:

"I mean, I could do the "golly-gee, here I am, Joe Fan in the locker room and, by gosh, Mark Brunell just brushed by me. I'm never going to wash that shoulder again." schtick. But that's not what this site is all about. Honestly, I've been there for the last five years except for '04 and it's still pretty cool to me. It's neat just to be able to ask Joe Gibbs a question. But I ask the question because I think that you, the reader, want to know the answer to that question and not because I'm thinking, golly, gee I'm asking Joe Gibbs a question."

He also says:

"At the stadium, they sit a few seats away from me in the press box although they tend to spend most of the game roaming the sidelines taking pictures. I've never requested sideline access but I've been told that I could get it if I wanted it."

Really, I'm sure that the folks at ES just love Art's stuff... and Art himself... But if you expect anyone outside of ES to like it, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. You shouldn't gripe when other people have a little fun at the expense of that garbage, because nobody likes it but you guys at ES. It's funny really... but it's not journalism. Far, far from it actually. And I know that they misguidedly decided to do it from a "fan's perspective", but really, it just shouldn't surprise anyone over there that it makes them a laughingstock around the internet and in the media. You guys shouldn't shower the Internet with "oh that's a free rag" when everyone is laughing at you anyway. That article isn't the source of that laughter you hear... it's everyone outside the glass walls of ES.

Roaming the sidelines taking pictures is great for the posters at ES... particularly considering how young the average poster is over there... but for those that really report and everybody outside of ES, it's nothing worth reading. Even for Commanders fans.

So call it a "free rag" if you wish, but everyone will put much more stock in what they read there than they do the childish rambling's of Art, and his sort there at ES.

Nunyo files. Cute.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
I understand, and we did veer from the point of this thread, so I'll let it go at that.

Back to the City Paper though, you're saying it isn't true? What in there isn't true? You seem to be taking the slant that since it isn't a major newspaper that it can't be accurate or that people shouldn't take heed of what they read.

It isn't just that paper that is laughing at you and it isn't just Cowboy fans either.

In this thread at CPND: http://mb26.scout.com/fcpndhardcorefrm1.showMessageRange?topicID=50037.topic&start=21&stop=40

... you will find thiswritten by RTandler from CPND who also sits in the pressbox:

"I mean, I could do the "golly-gee, here I am, Joe Fan in the locker room and, by gosh, Mark Brunell just brushed by me. I'm never going to wash that shoulder again." schtick. But that's not what this site is all about. Honestly, I've been there for the last five years except for '04 and it's still pretty cool to me. It's neat just to be able to ask Joe Gibbs a question. But I ask the question because I think that you, the reader, want to know the answer to that question and not because I'm thinking, golly, gee I'm asking Joe Gibbs a question."

He also says:

"At the stadium, they sit a few seats away from me in the press box although they tend to spend most of the game roaming the sidelines taking pictures. I've never requested sideline access but I've been told that I could get it if I wanted it."

Really, I'm sure that the folks at ES just love Art's stuff... and Art himself... But if you expect anyone outside of ES to like it, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. You shouldn't gripe when other people have a little fun at the expense of that garbage, because nobody likes it but you guys at ES. It's funny really... but it's not journalism. Far, far from it actually. And I know that they misguidedly decided to do it from a "fan's perspective", but really, it just shouldn't surprise anyone over there that it makes them a laughingstock around the internet and in the media. You guys shouldn't shower the Internet with "oh that's a free rag" when everyone is laughing at you anyway. That article isn't the source of that laughter you hear... it's everyone outside the glass walls of ES.

Roaming the sidelines taking pictures is great for the posters at ES... particularly considering how young the average poster is over there... but for those that really report and everybody outside of ES, it's nothing worth reading. Even for Commanders fans.

So call it a "free rag" if you wish, but everyone will put much more stock in what they read there than they do the childish rambling's of Art, and his sort there at ES.

Nunyo files. Cute.

Them damn biased Commanders posters at CPND!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Om said:

Yeah, I would. Please PM me.

Om, I know it is rough to have to defend your site all the time. I don't want to rehash all the old crap, so please feel free to stick to this desire. However, please allow me to judge for myself or be skeptical. Once bitten, twice shy thing for me.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'm not sure why anybody would expect anything less from a Commanders web site called "EXTREME Skins."

George Allen was so paranoid and insecure he probably could've/should've been institutionalized.

Snyder purchasing Extreme Skins is hysterically comical. Here's a guy that makes more money than any other owner in North American pro sport. Yet, he is so insecure that he feels the need to buy a Web site in order to paint himself as the good guy and have a bunch of fanboys in the press box so he can "stick it to" the reporters who may make about $50K a year.

All Art is doing is following Allen and Snyder's lead. Is there any reason for Art to brag about getting laid other than he's the football equivalent of middle age insecure Trekkie?

Why get worked up over a bunch of insecure douchebags?

Rich........

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Is there any reason for Art to brag about getting laid other than he's the football equivalent of middle age insecure Trekkie?

Rich........

:laugh2:

Ahh Rich... you made my day! That's freakin' funny.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Is there any reason for Art to brag about getting laid other than he's the football equivalent of middle age insecure Trekkie?
He's married too, so that makes it even worse.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
He's married too, so that make sit even worse.

Pretty sure he never bragged about being laid. Only the potential to get laid.

Its OK to view the merchandise, and even talk about it. As long as you respect the boundaries within your marriage.

We all know this. I am sure I could find the posts in reference if I need to bother. And I know that you guys are mostly having fun with this. As a fan of a rival I am sure that I would poke a jab here and there too.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the article...

There is problably some truth to the article, but at the same time there is probably some exaggerations as well.

Let's make it clear I do not care at all for Art, I think he is an arrogant, pompous man with an inferiority complex and oddly for someone of his weight seems to have a little man complex.

With that said, to act like it is a big crime and offense that he would cheer in the press box is silly to me. I honestly don't think there would be many, if any, long time and hardcore Cowboys fans that would not do the same if they found themselves in the same situation.

Just imagine if you will that you have been a Cowboys fan for years and then you find yourself in the position to be able to go to the game, talk to the players and coaching staff and then get to go into the press box to watch the game.

You are playing against your biggest rival that you have lost many MANY games to over the last few years and it looks like you are going to lose again.
Then all of a sudden your team makes two big plays to win the game.

I say if you did not find yourself cheering in some way then I would question if you were truly a long time hardcore Cowboys fan.

Now also imagine the people in the press in there covering the game and looking at you like you are not worthy of being in the same box as them. Imagine most, if not all, of those same reporters not even being your teams fans at all, but fans of other teams and their job happened to wind up being covering this team.

Do you realize that a deal of reporters covering our own cowboys team are not cowboys fans, but fans of teams like Green Bay or other teams.

Another thing to consider, we have many posters on this forum that act like, whether it is a legit concern or not, that the media hates the cowboys.
Everytime anything is said on ESPN that does not put the cowboys on a pedestal then it is because they hate the cowboys, anytime Aikman calls a cowboys game but does not praise every move he is being a hater and so on. Any time JJT, Mickey or any other reporter makes a mistake in his reporting on the cowboys (no matter how minute) there are many posters that call it out.

So I am not so sure why it would be much difference for the ES members to do the same....however I will say the only difference I see is them devoted a whole on going updated thread on it...that seems anal but so be it.

One other thing I found very childish is the idea that those two in charge would be so bad to go to another site to try and ruin a guys going away party.

Now as far as someone saying art is being a womans man and saying that stuff since he is somehow a part of the snyder team...I am pretty sure that was said in jest. I honestly doubt he is having relationships on the road with the team as if memory serves right he is married and I seriously doubt he would be making articles about cheating on his wife.

Now about the ES site.

It IS a Commanders site and they have NEVER made any bones about being hardcore and ALWAYS taking the side of Commanders fans over other teams fans.
If you go there with that in mind then you will be ahead of the game.

Problem I do have, and it is just with Art in my dealings, is that he will alter posts and is so arrogant in his mannerisms that he IMO is a stain on the site and ruins it for the other mods. I have had dealings with the other mods and any time something happens or if I had a request then they have ALWAYS been willing to help. They have never treated me in a negative or unfair light.

Art is a monster he created IMO. I honestly think he started out being 90% just goofing around and 10% being serious...but I think that made a 180 degree turn after so long. The guy is almost like the geek in school that uses the lame line that the only reason pick on him is because they are jealous of him...instead of seeing he really is a joke.

I originally had my fun with him and had him hook line and sinker while telling a friend exactly what he would do and how he would do it...he was sure to follow through as advertised which was even funnier because he tried to make it look like that was what HE wanted all along. One thing to lie to others...really bad to lie to yourself.

I have seen many SUPER homers over the years, including cowboys fans, but I think Art takes the cake. I have never seen someone try so hard to make a piece of brick into a gold bar. I have also never seen a man get so irate at a fellow fan of his own team who happens to even question anything positive of his own team. I think many of us have that homer element to ourselves as we are afterall fans of our team...but Art takes it to a new level...I often wondered if he was danny snyders love child but I am sure art was a skins fan way before danny ever bought the team.

So I don't have any problems with the others mods, or at least I have not had any problems with them. I just don't like Art...but somehow I am sure that makes art all warm and fuzzy inside because of whatever twisted logic and thrill he gains from that.

In the end I say if you go to the extremeskins site and get banned, posts deleted, posts altered, stupid avatars or siglines...then you should know what you got yourself in and should not be surprised....furthermore, and more importantly, don't come back to this site and whine about it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Pretty sure he never bragged about being laid. Only the potential to get laid.

Its OK to view the merchandise, and even talk about it. As long as you respect the boundaries within your marriage.

We all know this. I am sure I could find the posts in reference if I need to bother. And I know that you guys are mostly having fun with this. As a fan of a rival I am sure that I would poke a jab here and there too.
Personally, I think that's splitting hairs. Even if it were true I wouldn't write about it so that people who read it could put my wife in a potentially uncomfortable situation by asking her. Imagine someone asking his wife about that line. Poor judgment on his part IMO. Hey if that is what feeds the frenzy, so be it.

Like I said earlier, this is no different than laughing at the whizzonator and similar stories.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
On the article...

There is probably some truth to the article, but at the same time there is probably some exaggerations as well.

Let's make it clear I do not care at all for Art, I think he is an arrogant, pompous man with an inferiority complex and oddly for someone of his weight seems to have a little man complex.

With that said, to act like it is a big crime and offense that he would cheer in the press box is silly to me. I honestly don't think there would be many, if any, long time and hardcore Cowboys fans that would not do the same if they found themselves in the same situation.

Just imagine if you will that you have been a Cowboys fan for years and then you find yourself in the position to be able to go to the game, talk to the players and coaching staff and then get to go into the press box to watch the game.

You are playing against your biggest rival that you have lost many MANY games to over the last few years and it looks like you are going to lose again.
Then all of a sudden your team makes two big plays to win the game.

I say if you did not find yourself cheering in some way then I would question if you were truly a long time hardcore Cowboys fan.

Now also imagine the people in the press in there covering the game and looking at you like you are not worthy of being in the same box as them. Imagine most, if not all, of those same reporters not even being your teams fans at all, but fans of other teams and their job happened to wind up being covering this team.

Do you realize that a deal of reporters covering our own cowboys team are not cowboys fans, but fans of teams like Green Bay or other teams.

Another thing to consider, we have many posters on this forum that act like, whether it is a legit concern or not, that the media hates the cowboys.
Everytime anything is said on ESPN that does not put the cowboys on a pedestal then it is because they hate the cowboys, anytime Aikman calls a cowboys game but does not praise every move he is being a hater and so on. Any time JJT, Mickey or any other reporter makes a mistake in his reporting on the cowboys (no matter how minute) there are many posters that call it out.

So I am not so sure why it would be much difference for the ES members to do the same....however I will say the only difference I see is them devoted a whole on going updated thread on it...that seems anal but so be it.

One other thing I found very childish is the idea that those two in charge would be so bad to go to another site to try and ruin a guys going away party.

Now as far as someone saying art is being a womans man and saying that stuff since he is somehow a part of the snyder team...I am pretty sure that was said in jest. I honestly doubt he is having relationships on the road with the team as if memory serves right he is married and I seriously doubt he would be making articles about cheating on his wife.

Now about the ES site.

It IS a Commanders site and they have NEVER made any bones about being hardcore and ALWAYS taking the side of Commanders fans over other teams fans.
If you go there with that in mind then you will be ahead of the game.

Problem I do have, and it is just with Art in my dealings, is that he will alter posts and is so arrogant in his mannerisms that he IMO is a stain on the site and ruins it for the other mods. I have had dealings with the other mods and any time something happens or if I had a request then they have ALWAYS been willing to help. They have never treated me in a negative or unfair light.

Art is a monster he created IMO. I honestly think he started out being 90% just goofing around and 10% being serious...but I think that made a 180 degree turn after so long. The guy is almost like the geek in school that uses the lame line that the only reason pick on him is because they are jealous of him...instead of seeing he really is a joke.

I originally had my fun with him and had him hook line and sinker while telling a friend exactly what he would do and how he would do it...he was sure to follow through as advertised which was even funnier because he tried to make it look like that was what HE wanted all along. One thing to lie to others...really bad to lie to yourself.

I have seen many SUPER homers over the years, including cowboys fans, but I think Art takes the cake. I have never seen someone try so hard to make a piece of brick into a gold bar. I have also never seen a man get so irate at a fellow fan of his own team who happens to even question anything positive of his own team. I think many of us have that homer element to ourselves as we are afterall fans of our team...but Art takes it to a new level...I often wondered if he was danny snyders love child but I am sure art was a skins fan way before danny ever bought the team.

So I don't have any problems with the others mods, or at least I have not had any problems with them. I just don't like Art...but somehow I am sure that makes art all warm and fuzzy inside because of whatever twisted logic and thrill he gains from that.

In the end I say if you go to the extremeskins site and get banned, posts deleted, posts altered, stupid avatars or siglines...then you should know what you got yourself in and should not be surprised....furthermore, and more importantly, don't come back to this site and whine about it.

I dont need to defend Art or his actions. He is more than capable of doing that himself. Your prior experiences with him are what they are. I was never witness to them nor is it my place to comment on that.

I feel that I have a decent relationship on this board with several members including some who either didnt remember me from the old board or are just smack talkers regardless. I try to treat people with respect and voice my opinions in a way that doesnt bring flame wars or just mindless responses. I will defend the Commanders or point out inaccurrate statements with facts or clear proof, but I will give the Cowboys due when they deserve it.

One problem that ES has to deal with is the huge amount of people that are members there. A lot of it brought on because of Bang's cartoons. There are members of every team it seems (Except the Cardinals :) ), And then a big surge when they were acquired by the Commanders.

I have never been banned from this site (nor any other) and there is a reason. I treat people with respect. I am not just another Commanders troll. I realize that this is a Cowboys message board so no name calling and spamming, or simply posting stupid threads for the hell of it. Dont get me wrong I love smack talk as much as the next guy and participate from time to time. But mainly I am here to discuss football, I love the game, I love the nuances, I love the fans of the game.

Realize that when you visit an opponents board read the rules. Most of which should be common sense, I admit I have never read the rules here but I have only had one incident which was borderline. I made a post where I thought it might be questionable and inserted a disclaimer. The post was not acceptable and I apologized to the Mod and the person that I offended.

Moral to the story: Treat an opponents board as you would expect opponents to treat yours.

Thats my long winded post on this. BP I hate your choice of teams, but I love talking football with you. Now make me a sig or at least convince juke. haha.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I dont need to defend Art or his actions. He is more than capable of doing that himself. Your prior experiences with him are what they are. I was never witness to them nor is it my place to comment on that.

I feel that I have a decent relationship on this board with several members including some who either didnt remember me from the old board or are just smack talkers regardless. I try to treat people with respect and voice my opinions in a way that doesnt bring flame wars or just mindless responses. I will defend the Commanders or point out inaccurrate statements with facts or clear proof, but I will give the Cowboys due when they deserve it.

One problem that ES has to deal with is the huge amount of people that are members there. A lot of it brought on because of Bang's cartoons. There are members of every team it seems (Except the Cardinals :) ), And then a big surge when they were acquired by the Commanders.

I have never been banned from this site (nor any other) and there is a reason. I treat people with respect. I am not just another Commanders troll. I realize that this is a Cowboys message board so no name calling and spamming, or simply posting stupid threads for the hell of it. Dont get me wrong I love smack talk as much as the next guy and participate from time to time. But mainly I am here to discuss football, I love the game, I love the nuances, I love the fans of the game.

Realize that when you visit an opponents board read the rules. Most of which should be common sense, I admit I have never read the rules here but I have only had one incident which was borderline. I made a post where I thought it might be questionable and inserted a disclaimer. The post was not acceptable and I apologized to the Mod and the person that I offended.

Moral to the story: Treat an opponents board as you would expect opponents to treat yours.

Thats my long winded post on this. BP I hate your choice of temas, but I love talking football with you. Now make me a sig. haha.
I wish more people who visit opposing teams fan sites would live by this. I tried with ES and it did not go well. I have no trouble whatsoever with a Cowboys troll being banned. Heck we have banned them here.

Please understand something. Feel free to take this with a grain of salt. Very few people here have issues with you, Om, Bufford, or Henry (among others.) The reason is simple, you guys are willing to see other teams fans as persons with feelings and failings. I'm not joking when I say this, 90% or more of the bad perception of that site is directly related to one guy. ONE. The other 10% of the bad perception is the DTC. Just the facts.

You should not feel like you have to defend the site. You should not have to feel like you have to defend your fan base. You should not feel like you have to defend that one guy. He relishes the image he has created. I don't get that personally. If this site had someone like him as a Mod I wouldn't post here. It's why I dont post there.

I have dealt with Mods from a variety of fan sites for just about every imaginable team. It is a thankless job and usually Mods of other sites realize that and are cool. Without fail those Mods have been courteous and friendly, with one glaring exception. You do the math. I've shared info on posters from here with many an opponent fan site. I've had that info shared back on their posters coming here. It helps both sites govern better.

Or at least, it should.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Personally, I think that's splitting hairs. Even if it were true I wouldn't write about it so that people who read it could put my wife in a potentially uncomfortable situation by asking her. Imagine someone asking his wife about that line. Poor judgment on his part IMO. Hey if that is what feeds the frenzy, so be it.

Like I said earlier, this is no different than laughing at the whizzonator and similar stories.

How many women are on this board on a regular basis ? WG, LTN, CP, SB, are the only ones I can think of. And I love any woman that loves and KNOWS football. That might be one of the biggest reasons I love my fiancee. Example: Think about the work I put in because everyone in her entire family is a Patriots fan.

The whole thing was him just mostly talking trash with the fellas and the lighter side of Art. Which, if you read him more than just the banning threads can be cool and even funny at times.

I laughed when I read it too. Then realized after coming here that it was viewed differently. I havent really tried to rip apart the article because I know the paper, know the scenarios that the writer was referring to and dont feel the need to.

You guys have your fun. I know what was posted (whether the posts were favorable or not), so I felt fairly comfortable laughing this off.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
How many women are on this board on a regular basis ? WG, LTN, CP, SB, are the only ones I can think of. And I love any woman that loves and KNOWS football. That might be one of the biggest reasons I love my fiancee. Example: Think about the work I put in because everyone in her entire family is a Patriots fan.

The whole thing was him just mostly talking trash with the fellas and the lighter side of Art. Which, if you read him more than just the banning threads can be cool and even funny at times.

I laughed when I read it too. Then realized after coming here that it was viewed differently. I havent really tried to rip apart the article because I know the paper, know the scenarios that the writer was referring to and dont feel the need to.

You guys have your fun. I know what was posted (whether the posts were favorable or not), so I felt fairly comfortable laughing this off.
Only other women might tell your fiance' that you bragged about that?

I want to make another point, but I will via PM.