Ashamed

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it must be terrible to have *****-envy

"Henson this, Henson that"

Whatever you say, you can admit you are wrong, its not that hard.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
If you think its a "sad day" because a borderline 3rd/4th stringer got handed his walking papers, buckle up. Things are about to get real gloomy in the next few weeks.

You didnt like him brah which is fine but that is what he was at the end not what he started out as. Its the whole regression that bothers me.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Oh the old context excuse. When you say your first and foremost a cowboys fan and then talk of how you cant fathom these other guys actions that makes your superfan. Context or not you need to get with Hos and get your name changed to SuperCowboysFan.

Then under it: fan messiah.

You can twist it however you want but you said youre first and foremost a Cowboys fan and other people arent. Hedge away Superfan Messiah.

Your spinning is making me dizzy. I provided the EXACT quote, and gave the CORRECT context it was used in. Nowhere did I say I was a Cowboys fan and others were not. When someone said my thread was not based on the Cowboys but on something else I corrected him. I am a Cowboys fan first and foremost. A player being cut does not affect me. No way and no how does that mean I am better than anyone else. I would hope all Cowboys fans are fans of the teams before the players.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Whatever you say, you can admit you are wrong, its not that hard.

I was wrong

but I couldn't be more happier, we got our QB in Tony Romo

unlike you guys, I don't care if I'm wrong if that means our team is better for it

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
defending Nors, wow

I guess it's not a popular opinion, but I think he got a raw deal. Honestly, if you complain to the mods about any poster, that's just sad. It's one thing if someone is constantly cursing, posting offensive images, or something blatantly against the rules, but if you don't like a fella's opinion, just don't click his thread. It's that simple. Or better yet, if the messages bug ya that much, use that simple ignore option. I'm always surprised how huffy folks get about others on message boards.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
btw, go to the Opinion zone, and your thread about Greg Jennings after 1 preseason game, again, the constant chest-thumping is wearing thin, what you said in this thread was just a culmination of your tired act, and what led me to respond

try to post next time where you don't feel like you have all the answers and I won't get on your back
Watch it now...

you're digging another hole.

Don't be surprised if Jennings is in the running for R.O.Y.
And my Jennings foresight dates back to predraft, not 2 weeks ago.

There's nothing to debate here.
You were wrong.
I was right.
You make a living disagreeing with people because you have no valid ideas of your own.
I make a living exposing thoughtless antagonists such as yourself.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Your spinning is making me dizzy. I provided the EXACT quote, and gave the CORRECT context it was used in. Nowhere did I say I was a Cowboys fan and others were not. When someone said my thread was not based on the Cowboys but on something else I corrected him. I am a Cowboys fan first and foremost. A player being cut does not affect me. No way and no how does that mean I am better than anyone else. I would hope all Cowboys fans are fans of the teams before the players.

K we know youre first and foremost a Cowboys fan and we know how you cant fathom the behavior of other fans. It was clearly a comparative analysis of your Superfan Messiah status versus these also-ran and deficient fans.

And context doesnt mitigate that, Superfan.

And that last sentence there is just more fuel on the fire of your Superfan Messiah crusade. Show them the light.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
If you think its a "sad day" because a borderline 3rd/4th stringer got handed his walking papers, buckle up. Things are about to get real gloomy in the next few weeks.

Inman, I appreciate all the work you do here for all Cowboy fans, but please read the first post again. I did not say cutting Henson was a "sad day" I specifically pointed out that comment had nothing to do with Henson

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Watch it now...

you're digging another hole.

nope, doing just fine here

Qwickdraw said:
Don't be surprised if Jennings is in the running for R.O.Y.

I won't be suprised, but I'm not exactly going to bet on it

Qwickdraw said:
You were wrong.
I was right.

so what? our team is better because we have our QB of the future in Romo, but congratulations, you predicted the fate of our 3rd QB, some great insight you have there

Qwickdraw said:
You make a living disagreeing with people because you have no valid ideas of your own.

:jerk: just cuz they don't coincide w/ your's doesn't mean they're invalid

Qwickdraw said:

BOO HOO HOO paw Qwickdraw, and that must be some poor living since you don't get paid, wow, you do over-emphasis your worth don't you?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
You were wrong.
I was right.

Sorry man thats is pretty weak. Address the points. Noone wants to see you congratulate yourself over and over.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
so JustSayNotoTo, what are you gonna do w/ your life now that Henson is gone?

I am going to sit back and enjoy the football season.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
K we know youre first and foremost a Cowboys fan and we know how you cant fathom the behavior of other fans. It was clearly a comparative analysis of your Superfan Messiah status versus these also-ran and deficient fans.

And context doesnt mitigate that, Superfan.

And that last sentence there is just more fuel on the fire of your Superfan Messiah crusade. Show them the light.

Again you try to spin something to fit what you want it to mean. I never said nor implied I was better than anyone else. To say I was is simply false.

Seems to me you just want to argue and will make things up to feed the need.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I did it! I read'em all. I deserve to up my post count for that.

On second thought maybe I should get one taken away.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Sorry man thats is pretty weak. Address the points. Noone wants to see you congratulate yourself over and over.

THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Qwickdraw's over inflation of self-worth is wearing mighty thing

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Inman, I appreciate all the work you do here for all Cowboy fans, but please read the first post again. I did not say cutting Henson was a "sad day" I specifically pointed out that comment had nothing to do with Henson
Dude -there's comedy and then there's HIGH comedy ...this post is HIGH comedy.
You said it's a Sad Day b/c people are gloating a bit about being correct - right? then you said they were gloating in the faces who want success for Dallas - right? However you completely failed to mention that many of those Henson backers were arrogant in their Henson defense and backing - many times I've come here and have read dismissive Henson fans assure us he was our future.
I'm not happy someone lost a job - I'm not rubbing anything on anyone - what ticks me off about this guy is - all hype - no show.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Maxmadden said:
I did it! I read'em all. I deserve to up my post count for that.

On second thought maybe I should get one taken away.

not yet, we got a 26 page thread on Henson getting cut for you get to :D

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
It was a valid point.

Stating that I can't see why I am debating with someone over a prediction that has come to fruition. There is no gray area as there may have been 24 hours ago. It's a white/black issue. Yet someone is still attempting to defend their position.
There is nothing to debate here.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Dude -there's comedy and then there's HIGH comedy ...this post is HIGH comedy.
You said it's a Sad Day b/c people are gloating a bit about being correct - right? then you said they were gloating in the faces who want success for Dallas - right? However you completely failed to mention that many of those Henson backers were arrogant in their Henson defense and backing - many times I've come here and have read dismissive Henson fans assure us he was our future.
I'm not happy someone lost a job - I'm not rubbing anything on anyone - what ticks me off about this guy is - all hype - no show.

So then you agree that I did not say cutting Henson made this a sad day.

As for other Henson fans and how they acted. It is not up to me to defend them so i wont. I was speaking on what I felt nothing more