At some point, Dak has to take a look in the mirror!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Biggest problem I have with Dak is his leadership. He's a company man leading the troops. When we need someone crazy like Brady was. On defense we need someone like Haley. We have neither.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Biggest problem I have with Dak is his leadership. He's a company man leading the troops. When we need someone crazy like Brady was. On defense we need someone like Haley. We have neither.
I'm tired of all the leadership stuff, it was cute earlier in his career, comes a time when he's going to have to lead us further than the first round. As far as the D, how can you have a leader when they're all focused on money. They'll lead at first, but soon as they get the bag, they could care less.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Archaic scheme that has been tailored to Dak’s archaic skill set.. everybody knows he’s an early progression QB, which is why MM has him bailing pocket after his early reads weren’t there. He also can’t do a traditional 3-5-7 step drop back from center either.
:hammer:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm tired of all the leadership stuff, it was cute earlier in his career, comes a time when he's going to have to lead us further than the first round. As far as the D, how can you have a leader when they're all focused on money. They'll lead at first, but soon as they get the bag, they could care less.
Yep. It was never really that serious. It always seemed like the challenged child that needs an inclusion award (nothing wrong with that! for children!)

But a grown aps man, NFL player?

"Well he threw the most ints this year...but he's a GREAT leader!" (pat on the head)

It's time to put it to bed.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep. It was never really that serious. It always seemed like the challenged child that needs an inclusion award (nothing wrong with that! for children!)

But a grown aps man, NFL player?

"Well he threw the most ints this year...but he's a GREAT leader!" (pat on the head)

It's time to put it to bed.
loooooooooool you're killing it Steve lol lol lol, we need to see more, being the leader, are people still following him and respecting him as the leader

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Your lies are as big as your ignorance if you truly believe Dak is the 20th best QB in the NFL. I'm dealing with a know nothing poster blinded by hate. Quit wasting my time. Go learn football better.
Dak is a good QB, Dak made a horrible career decision over the money...he has to know how bad this GM is and still took the money..he knew he was gonna be the fire shield for the drunk idiot..again Dak is a good QB, Dak knew what he was signing up for when he took the money with FA clearly in sight.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak looking in the mirror would just reaffirm his carefree attitude. The amount of guaranteed money he's been promised has ruined the competitive spirit that he used to have.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cousins, Daniels, goff, whomever else
Wifey had nothing else to do this weekend but watch football. And we noticed the difference between Dak's "body language" and almost every other QB out there, NCAA included.

It's almost getting weird at this point.

Just about "whoever else" indeed!

Brax

Reaction score
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!
He looks in the mirror and sees a rich man with no accountability to anyone but himself. Don’t like it find a new team, I need more help, the FO failed me, I got to go and look at the plans for the new mansion. He knows what he is and he knows he already won and he’s happy with what he sees in the mirror

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I would take Cousins over Dak right now, that’s how bad it’s gotten!
Cousins is a MUCH better passer. Dak has been a good over player, but once he lost his mobility...well, let's just say Jerry just bought the town bicycle. It's best days are behind it...rider beware.

LysleE

Reaction score
I think chances would be better-than-average if Dak was on a team with competent management intent on winning a Super Bowl, or even an NFC Championship, that he would have played out the last year of this contract and there would be some sort of succession plan in-place.

Jerry Jones has enabled Dak’s complacency his entire career: he was given the job due to injury, but never had to compete to keep his job; MM had to simplify the offense to take the pressure of Dak having to make multiple reads; and he is being paid to be a franchise QB when he is nothing more that a stat-monster due to playing poor teams; Jerry has treated him with kid gloves and propped him up in the media, all the while never holding him accountable.

Dak could have had a statement game with his play against Detroit, to prove to people he can compete with the best teams; in this regard, he failed miserably; the Lions made him look like a rookie…throwing two INTs and a third one being negated by a penalty; wildly inaccurate throws and not being able to sustain drives…unable to put the team on his back and elevate play like a franchise QB should be able to do.

I don’t feel sorry for Jerry, Dak, Stephen…they made this mess; I feel for us fans who still continue to support this circus, spending hard-earned dollars on tickets, merchandise and memorabilia, lining Jerry’s pocket as he laughs all the way to the bank.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not going to happen while he's standing on the sidelines for long stretches.
Well if the offense was capable of more than 14 plays for -1 yards over 20 minutes to end the first half of the Lions game he may have had his chance. 2 three and outs, a turnover on downs, and a FG after 3 plays following a 79 yard kickoff return. What an incredible offensive explosion, wouldn't you agree?

As bad as the defense is I bet they were wishing they could stand on the sidelines for more than 1:22 watching the offense choke just as bad as they are before having to get back out there.

4 drives, 14 plays for -1 yard, 4:06 TOP, over 20 minutes of the game, when the outcome was still close.

Dak and your boy need to look at that just as much as wondering what the defense is doing. Make no mistake, neither side of the ball is without blame.

Last edited:

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!
Joe Burrow literally gets the crap beat out of him on every play, yet managed to get inferior teams much further into the post season.
Can you imagine what he could have done with some of the Cowboy teams Dak has had?

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
he's too much of a spaz under pressure to be a leader.