Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots Super Bowl LI Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tom Brady is the Patriots, no player has ever had such an impact on an organization like he has. Players have come and gone over the years and not one player remains from Brady's first SB win in 2001 but him.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Two reasons why the Atlanta coach is the dumbest coach in NFL history

1. 3rd and 1....coach calls a pass play and has matt step back to throw which led to the fumble when they was up 28-12

2. Falcons up 28-20 in FG range and on 2nd down the ******** has matt step back and throw again instead of running to drain more clock and stay in FG range to go up 31-20 with 4 mins left

Unbelievable

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I generally hate 20/20 playcall questions. But that was so clear. You got an unholy, game making catch and you take the time and 3 points. If I was the owner I would fire him tonight as a play caller.
does dan call the offense?? or does he have a OC?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Two reasons why the Atlanta coach is the dumbest coach in NFL history

1. 3rd and 1....coach calls a pass play and has matt step back to throw which led to the fumble when they was up 28-12

2. Falcons up 28-20 in FG range and on 2nd down the ******** has matt step back and throw again instead of running to drain more clock and stay in FG range to go up 31-20 with 4 mins left

Unbelievable
They choked. It was sickening. One mistake after another and they couldn't stop it.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
It's official. After tonight, Tom Brady is undoubtedly the greatest player in NFL history. Not only did he win his 5th ring, but the way he won it will go down as one of the most legendary performances in sports history.

Ton Brady is the absolute best. On the Mount Rushmore of sports, Basketball has Jordan, Hockey has Gretzky, Baseball has Ruth and now Football has Tom Brady.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Anyone that was still on the Montana GOAT train has been thrown off - landing hard and with road rash. Even lil Joe's biggest fans now know and absolutely have to admit he's just not on Brady's level.

Took a 5th ring for a lot of them to finally get it through their thick skulls. Can't stand Tommy, but just wow. Made me ill watching that ridiculous comeback.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's official. After tonight, Tom Brady is undoubtedly the greatest player in NFL history. Not only did he win his 5th ring, but the way he won it will go down as one of the most legendary performances in sports history.

Ton Brady is the absolute best. On the Mount Rushmore of sports, Basketball has Jordan, Hockey has Gretzky, Baseball has Ruth and now Football has Tom Brady.
I agree. I said earlier than if he brought them back I would proclaim him the Greatest QB of all time. He is.