Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots Super Bowl LI Thread

Diogenes

Reaction score
That third and 1 that led to the fumble, I was done with that clown Kyle, particularly knowing their defense was exhausted...

This. I don't disagree with you often (only the Romo/Dak situation) and here you are spot on again. At no point in the game did the Falcons have a higher chance to win until right before that play. Then it all came crumbling down.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
LOL....:lmao2:

Someone stole Tom Brady's game jersey. Ransom note left behind.....

Don't even know where the bidding starts on E-bay....50,000.00? More?

You just can't make this stuff up anymore....What a crazy night!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
One of the things I see with Bill Bellichek is that his adjustments defensively at half-time are the best in the game. His DBs suddenly lock everybody down.

Even against Seattle, before the Lynch NON-run, it wasn't bad DB play by the Patriots, the WR simply made an amazing catch with the DB there. The Julio Jones catch also was all World.

This guy literally locks down passing games. Their defense doesn't get fooled.

Who knows how he does it..

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Not enough running game out of Atlanta.

Chance to go up by two scores = didn't even try.

So... now.... let's say it... all together now.

Brady is GOAT!

No more debate!

TheHerd

Reaction score
One of the things I see with Bill Bellichek is that his adjustments defensively at half-time are the best in the game. His DBs suddenly lock everybody down.

Even against Seattle, before the Lynch NON-run, it wasn't bad DB play by the Patriots, the WR simply made an amazing catch with the DB there. The Julio Jones catch also was all World.

This guy literally locks down passing games. Their defense doesn't get fooled.

Who knows how he does it..

At least two things they do.

First, they learn to play the ball, including looking back on plays they are best.

Second, they play extremely physical knowing refs don't want to decide playoff games with ticky calls.

Both are part of the aggressive philosophy. They never play soft at big moments hoping the opponent screws up, they force the play.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
One thing I would like to know is...why wasn't the last TD reviewed? Usually every score is reviewed...play is stopped.... sent upstairs....the call is made. Referee announces the call on the field. Instead you got nothing... as if someone stole an election and didn't want the ballots to be counted. The whole thing felt like a great setup and robbery.o_O

TheHerd

Reaction score
Not enough running game out of Atlanta.

Chance to go up by two scores = didn't even try.

So... now.... let's say it... all together now.

Brady is GOAT!

No more debate!

Yup.

And it's going to be intolerable up here. I actually don't mind the Patriots, but the fans up here can be hard to stomach.

robbieruff

Reaction score
One thing I would like to know is...why wasn't the last TD reviewed? Usually every score is reviewed...play is stopped.... sent upstairs....the call is made. Referee announces the call on the field. Instead you got nothing... as if someone stole an election and didn't want the ballots to be counted. The whole thing felt like a great setup and robbery.o_O
I wondered the same thing.

TheHerd

Reaction score

Was it questionable? I didn't watch the game.