Attention Dak Haters: His Criticism is like Aaron Rodgers’

Legend

Reaction score
So the answer to my question is there really isn't a team out there built like the one you want.

This is hilarious when you think about it.

You think the smarter strategy here is to basically try to get studs at all these positions to protect a mediocre QB. Wouldn't it make more sense to just try to fix one position instead of have to upgrade like 7 positions?

Not now. Seattle should have beaten the Pats again and the Falcons with JJ should had defeated the Pats as well.

Cowboys could have been closer to the team I envision if safety and WR upgrades were made this offseason.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like one of the best RB's in the game and one of the best O-line's in the game? No WR we can get is going to get 5 yards of separation so Dak can throw his pass late and be able to complete it.

Dak is not accurate.
Dak has poor pocket presence.
Dak is not seeing the field well.
Dak is holding the ball too long.
Dak is afraid/unable to throw deep.

We can give him more weapons, but none of those weapons are going to fix the above issues. He needs to improve or we need to move on. That's all there is to it.
All true. Dez and Beasley were getting as much separation last year (2.4 yards average) as guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones. That is more than enough for an NFL QB...

If he sees it.
If he pulls the trigger.
If he is accurate.

Edited to add:

In 2018
Swaim is averaging 4.2 yards of separation.

Bease 2.5
Thompson 2.4
  • Both of these are better than or = to Julio right now

Hurns 1.8

Last edited:

HellCrowe

Reaction score
lol again with 2016
2016 was meant as a joke, seems these Dak folks keep going back to 2016, sorry for misleading.[/QUOTE]

Lol I wasn’t mislead, that’s why I posted legends quote also. to prove our point.

It is as you said... people want to point out Daks “great season.”

Last time I checked 2016 Garrett was the coach. Linehan was the OC. However Dak gets a pass? The guy that’s regressed as much as the coaching?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Garrett had a top 7 qb in Romo and didn't go anywhere.

There were a lot of reasons for that, even with some of the worst defenses we ended up with 8-8 records before getting to 12-4. I'm not saying Garrett is a great coach, it's an exaggeration to say he's the "worst" by a mile.

People need to be careful with scapegoats - I think Dak is trash but I realize he's not the ONLY problem.

T-RO

Reaction score
The Packers fans are not happy with Aaron Rodgers costing them a victory against the Lions.

Oh gawd you have no credibility. Green Bay missed FIVE goals, had THREE fumbles & 112 yards in penalties

GB had 521 yards. 30 First downs...23 via the pass

Yet you think Rogers “cost them the victory” ...
Seriously stop dude. This is embarrassing to watch. Everything about your posts in this thread is cringeworthy.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Damn dak haters just compared Dak to one of the GOATs A.Rodgers (who owns dallas in the playoffs)

Thanks for the laugh on an otherwise boring thursday work day

Legend

Reaction score
All true. Dez and Beasley were getting as much separation last year (2.4 yards average) as guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones. That is more than enough for an NFL QB...

If he sees it.
If he pulls the trigger.
If he is accurate.

Cowboys suffered because Zeke, the Cowboys best player, was suspended for 6 games.

The same thing happened to the 90s Cowboys if one of the Triplets did not play.

The 1993 defending SB champs looked like crap when Emmitt held out for a new contract. When he resigned the Cowboys took off and Emmitt won MVP of the league and SB.

Legend

Reaction score
Oh gawd you have no credibility. Green Bay missed FIVE goals, had THREE fumbles & 112 yards in penalties

GB had 521 yards. 30 First downs...23 via the pass

Yet you think Rogers “cost them the victory” ...
Seriously stop dude. This is embarrassing to watch. Everything about your posts in this thread is cringeworthy.

Yes per their fans. Look at first post in thread.

AR missed two easy throws that resulted in 0-3 points instead of 14.

They wanted TDs instead of FGs because they knew their kicker was struggling mightily.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not now. Seattle should have beaten the Pats again and the Falcons with JJ should had defeated the Pats as well.

Cowboys could have been closer to the team I envision if safety and WR upgrades were made this offseason.

Wilson is a much better QB than Dak.

So is Ryan.

Surprisingly, those two facts don't seem to enter your equation. You talk about how Seattle was a team like you envision - great D, good running game. True, they could run the ball and had a great D. But Wilson was a really good QB. He wasn't some bottom of the barrel QB here propped up by the team around him.

Sydla

Reaction score
There were a lot of reasons for that, even with some of the worst defenses we ended up with 8-8 records before getting to 12-4. I'm not saying Garrett is a great coach, it's an exaggeration to say he's the "worst" by a mile.

People need to be careful with scapegoats - I think Dak is trash but I realize he's not the ONLY problem.

I think the number of people who think you just replace Dak and everything is peachy isn't really that large. I think the majority are simply pushing back against the argument that is being made that Dak is actually pretty good and just let down by the WRs and coaching staff.

T-RO

Reaction score
Yes per their fans. Look at first post in thread.

AR missed two easy throws that resulted in 0-3 points instead of 14.

They wanted TDs instead of FGs because they knew their kicker was struggling mightily.

Who cares what damn fans say. Rogers had a helluva game while teammates laid egg.

You are Elasti-girl with some of your reach claims. Seriously your stock on this forum is plummeting. Just stop.

Legend

Reaction score
Wilson is a much better QB than Dak.

So is Ryan.

Surprisingly, those two facts don't seem to enter your equation. You talk about how Seattle was a team like you envision - great D, good running game. True, they could run the ball and had a great D. But Wilson was a really good QB. He wasn't some bottom of the barrel QB here propped up by the team around him.

Wilson
Who cares what damn fans say. Rogers had a helluva game while teammates laid egg.

You are Elasti-girl with some of your reach claims. Seriously your stock on this forum is plummeting. Just stop.

Their fans care more about winning instead of good QB stats... since AR is earning $33.5M a year.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The Packers will not be able to afford all of that within the salary cap with a $33.5M a year QB.

That’s why I rather have a non-elite QB with playmakers in other key positions.

Thus, upgrade the D, O, and ST with Dak and the Cowboys can contend again like in 2016.

Who was it that eliminated us in 2016?

BoysForLife

Reaction score

If he sees it.
If he pulls the trigger.
If he is accurate.

Edited to add:

In 2018
Swaim is averaging 4.2 yards of separation.

Bease 2.5
Thompson 2.4
  • Both of these are better than or = to Julio right now

Hurns 1.8

Impossible.

Our receivers never get open. I’ve read it on this forum many times it has to be true

irishline

Reaction score
The OP is insane. There is absolutely no other way to put it, he's out of his mind or trolling. LOL

This is true, but it is like driving by a car wreck. You know its wrong but you have to slow do to see what happened/is happening.