Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So every time there is an incompletion the receiver could not read Dak's mind. How do you no the receiver did not run the correct route? because Dak threw the ball somewhere else?

By the way, why are the receivers making spectacular catches? Because the ball is not where it is supposed to be.

Why are the receivers not catching balls thrown behind them or by their feet, but should be caught. Hmmm Oh wait it's because of the oline.
no one says that.....don't have a knee jerk reaction...what I understood is that there is a lot more than just Dak and its a little bit of everything. WRs, drops, protection, KM.....I don't think Dak is faultless in all of this neither.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Im not refering to one specific thing I'm saying while your saying Dak is inaccurate his Career comp% says otherwise....No QB has 75% great catches over 500 completions...so literally your saying something that facts clearly dont show.
but but but half those completions the WR has to be totally spactacular, otherwise his percentage completion will be half that...just look at Rodgers and Brady and I hate Dak for not being those two guys o_O:rolleyes:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I am saying Dak does not hit the receivers in stride and yes he is not the most accurate QB and do not blame the receivers or Oline or running backs or coaches whenever Dak's play is questioned. The main reason his play is faulting the past few games is I believe he is not 100% healthy, but that is different from this discussion.

OK, so is Dak the most accurate passer in the league?
I agree that Dak is not healthy...he favors his right leg and his foot work has been sloppy. earlier in the year he was accurate, in fact very accurate. he has been more accurate and has made several wow throws from the pocket. its when he is on the move that he has been bad and plus, when he is pressured he is unable to get away from it....he runs like Jaylon Smith used to run....

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Dak makes nobody better, while at the same time needing everything perfect around him....fact!
Perfect meaning what? Wanting recievers to consistently catch the ball and run correct routes? Wanting the O-line to block someone where they don't end up in his lap while throwing the ball?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
but but but half those completions the WR has to be totally spactacular, otherwise his percentage completion will be half that...just look at Rodgers and Brady and I hate Dak for not being those two guys o_O:rolleyes:

Right ...lets talk about a 75% spectatcular catch rate on over 500 completions...next up Bigfoot then lochness...

Reactions: BAT

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
6 games at the start of the season does not over shadow all the average years before that and how he's playing right now.

Those first 6 games are looking more and more like an anomaly every week now.

Dak is not my kid or girlfriend. I have no emotional attachment or responsibility to Dak. That's a horrible comparison.
Dak was average in the 5 games he played in 2020? hmmm

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak was average in the 5 games he played in 2020? hmmm
Why isn't he doing that now? Why has he never been able to repeat those 3 games, yes 3, because he did nothing against the Rams and Giants last year.

Maybe because the defenses aren't going soft on him midway through the 3rd quarter now?

Are you upset that us having a good defense this year has allowed us to compete much better, therefore not allowing opposing defenses to go soft and let Dak get a bunch of garbage time stats? Does that bother you? Surely you can't be mad about that, but then again, you Dallas Prescott fans aren't much about the actual team stuff anyways.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Imagine Joe Montana at his HOF inductance speech apologizing for having to throw to Jerry Rice, Dwight Clark, John Taylor, Russ Francis, Freddie Solomon, Brent Jones and Roger Craig… without them he would have been nothing but a bus driver!

:muttley:
or having 2 HOF coaches and a great defense.