Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer defense is trash......

Let this sink in....

Gave up 274 yards rushing.....

Had no sacks.....

They had no turnovers.....

We had the ball first....did nothing with it. The entire team sleepwalking for 3 quarters.
Starting slow has been this team's MO forever. Even going back to the Garrett years.

All teams have to do is start fast, punch Dallas in the mouth, and it's game over. Better coached teams will do this all season.

ravx25

Reaction score
This is why Jerry Jones doesn't care about your emotions/feelings about how the team is playing

As long as people keep showing up to games in these numbers and buying merch, Jerry don't care.

Heath

Reaction score
Just read on CBS that Dallss has given up, in 3 games, EIGHT rushing TD's.

Last year, when we already sucked defending the rush, we gave up 14 all YEAR. At thisnrate, Dallas would give up FORTY-FIVE rushing touchdowns.

Yeah, call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure we aren't good against the run. Like, historically bad, in fact.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Cowboys could have added a good free agent RB or drafted one and the same with a better DT talent but they failed to do so,so now they STILL can not run the ball effectively nor stop the run.

No need to trade away your best player, just draft and start actually being better in free agency except for the bargain bin of cheap washed up players.
Trade parsons. Don’t pay him - he’s not real de and not good lb. Smart gm trades him and tanks this year.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
charmin-toilet-paper.gif
Is that for team or the fans? I don’t see much of a difference with all the crybabies on here

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just read on CBS that Dallss has given up, in 3 games, EIGHT rushing TD's.

Last year, when we already sucked defending the rush, we gave up 14 all YEAR. At thisnrate, Dallas would give up FORTY-FIVE rushing touchdowns.

Yeah, call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure we aren't good against the run. Like, historically bad, in fact.
Players have mailed it in on defense. They don't want to play for Zimmer....It's fairly obvious.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
So here is my deal

If you believe that we were dominating late….i think Ravens did everything to help….then why don’t we just run a hurry up all the time?

If you think it was garbage time and Ravens were some reason for it then how do we fix this?

I’m in between where it’s nice we made a run but we got lucky on calls and Ravens did everything wrong. If I had a fix I’d run more up tempo in O and roll Dak. On D I can’t help

3 of our last 4 games eerily similar

Mr_437

Reaction score
Trade parsons. Don’t pay him - he’s not real de and not good lb. Smart gm trades him and tanks this year.
I think they have to trade him if they don't find a DC that can figure out how to use him. It's on the coaches abilities.