Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Bad enough to lose, but to lose in every phase of the game, except kicking, is the pits.

Dak missed throws. CeeDee dropped throws. Defense got zero sacks. Run defense got blasted. Pass defense got blasted. Parsons looked lost. Offensive line was porous on passing and couldn't get a push on the run game. Doesn't get much worse.

IF there is any bright spot on defense, I was impressed with Dowdle, he was running hard all game, even with the score 29-6. Not a great runner, but with some holes to run through he'd be at least adequate. Aubrey hit a 65 yarder, Anger averaaged over 52 yards a punt. Good hustle on the onside kick, I forget who recovered it but good job there.

At least the Saints lost, after last week I got so much grief down where I live in SW Lousisana. Too bad it was the Iggles that beat them. And by the way the Forty whiners are 1-2 like Dallas.

Small consolation, but I'll take what I can get.

Gonna be a long season...

bigE79

Reaction score
So many supposed fans talking garbage time. Stick garbage time where the sun don't shine !
They were trying, the hate is so stupid here.
Now, this team is still a train wreck no matter what happened, but they were trying to comeback. We should not put all that on the QB. This defense is giving up 36 points a game so far at home !
If anything all the hate should be directed at the architect of this horrible team - Mr All In.
That's the joke in all this.
The offense did nothing different in the 4th quarter that it wasn't doing all game,the difference was the Ravens pulled back the dogs,if they didn't we don't score.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
I cant blame Zimmer. Asking him to fight a 5 alarm fire with a water gun. McCarthy on the other hand...if he want s to save his job, replace the O-Line coach now. Right now. Then put every available assest we have into DTs in the off season. Or nothing will get better no matter the head coach, QB or RB is.

MS17

Reaction score
He sees every game as a win. Our drafts are always awsome and so are our offseasons.
He is the ultimate salesman and every year everyone falls for it!
Yes, he does. Ive long thought that he believes his own BS. He's probably in the Cowboys locker room now handing out nice participation trophies as we speak. Jerrythink means "we are 1-2...and can win the next 14".

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Bad enough to lose, but to lose in every phase of the game, except kicking, is the pits.

Dak missed throws. CeeDee dropped throws. Defense got zero sacks. Run defense got blasted. Pass defense got blasted. Parsons looked lost. Offensive line was porous on passing and couldn't get a push on the run game. Doesn't get much worse.

IF there is any bright spot on defense, I was impressed with Dowdle, he was running hard all game, even with the score 29-6. Not a great runner, but with some holes to run through he'd be at least adequate. Aubrey hit a 65 yarder, Anger averaaged over 52 yards a punt. Good hustle on the onside kick, I forget who recovered it but good job there.

At least the Saints lost, after last week I got so much grief down where I live in SW Lousisana. Too bad it was the Iggles that beat them. And by the way the Forty whiners are 1-2 like Dallas.

Small consolation, but I'll take what I can get.

Gonna be a long season...
With three games left to play this week there are fourteen teams with 1-2 records.

I know it's early, but half the NFL looks sluggish coming out of the gates.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Every one but the Owner, knows they MUST do something different. Loved they were still trying at the end, but yeah, it changes nothing this team is so flawed.
Will and Jerrah dumb son right there with Jerry think draft and develop and bargain bin free agency will keep them in contention and it has not. This team has obviously regressed on everything save special teams.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
The offense did nothing different in the 4th quarter that it wasn't doing all game,the difference was the Ravens pulled back the dogs,if they didn't we don't score.
Can't say that, cause Baltimore did, and we scored. That's on them. But like I said, still does not change a thing, we can't run or stop the run.
And who didn't see this when Mr All In shot his mouth off.

jokercard

Reaction score
It’s just a very poorly put together team with 1 playmaker on each side of the ball. Still no linebackers worth a darn and the oline stinks now too.

Surfguy

Reaction score
You know if you trace back all the key losses in the playoffs or big games...it is always the same thing. Our Boyz cannot hang with the other team in the physical department and it always materializes up front on both sides of the ball. Just man-on-man matchups being lost physically. But, as the game wears on, there's always some kind of comeback either because they were in a prevent D or just started slowing down due to wear and tear from a long game where they fought and beat up on us harder than we could handle. But, some of it is from just not being prepared for what is thrown at us. We were completely unprepared for the running plays they were throwing at us early. They ran at will and many times none of our players were even in the vicinity.

Last edited:

beacamdim

Reaction score
Where is all of the gratitude towards the refs for gifting Dallas a comeback?

Ignored an obvious safety.

And you all know full well that if Micah had gotten a personal foul for anything like that last hit on Dak we’d have to hear about the league wide conspiracy to screw Dallas.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Don't fret. The Giants are next.
Back to B League domination on Thursday.
10 days to get ready for the Steelers.
Then back to back "Ls" against Detroit and SF.

Only question is will they be 3-4 or 2-5?