Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Need to trade Micah for a haul of picks. He’s a great pass rusher but that’s it. He can easily be schemed against and teams are doing just that.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Cowboys had a slight chance but obviously this was a game going against them. Tough team on the ropes against our soft bunch? Lol. Pencil in niners and lions losses too. And if Justin fields plays even average steelers will smack us too.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Yes, 42-6 leads to changes, this fake comeback does NOTHING, except a false sense they aren’t as BAD as they really are.
Leads to what? Changes? I've been waiting 29 years. If you think a couple blowout losses would change anything, I have some bad news.....

Jerry aint selling the team and Cap Boy is still in charge of personnel.

MS17

Reaction score
another pathetic loss. the ravens let the cowboys back in the game. horrible defense.
absolutely right. Ravens were in passive "run clock" mode in the fourth quarter. teams cannot do that with yellow flags flying, onsides kicks and loose coverage.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Not when there's an entire quarter to play.

I love how this team has a historically bad defense and some people still want to make everything about one player who does not play defense.
Punt
FG
Punt
Punt
Fumble
FG
Punt
and two blown two point conversion attemps