Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
That's what every single cowboy player, coach, and owner is saying right now

They WERE the better team. So no need to do anything different.
Every one but the Owner, knows they MUST do something different. Loved they were still trying at the end, but yeah, it changes nothing this team is so flawed.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Trade parsons. Don’t pay him - he’s not real de and not good lb. Smart gm trades him and tanks this year.
We do not have a smart GM but I am not trading my best player regardless.

Smart GM drafts better and adds impact talent in free agency, our guy does neither really well With glaringholes at RB and DT which is why your pass rush is not effective, not the other way around.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Trade parsons. Don’t pay him - he’s not real de and not good lb. Smart gm trades him and tanks this year.
That was the worst game he's played since he's got here. He wants no part of the Zimmer administration....Was completely fooled @ least 7 times today on bootlegs...or option runs. That's just unacceptable.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
When the defense got back to back punts in the first half, how many points did the offense go out and score?
Asking the offense to score every single drive is unrealistic.

Asking the defense not to give up an entire game's worth of yards before halftime is not unrealistic, but here we are.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I think they have to trade him if they don't find a DC that can figure out how to use him. It's on the coaches abilities.
Not just that but when you miss in the draft on Mazi and fail to address the DT position except with washed up players in free agency, your pass rush is not effective when you can not stop the run.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Asking the offense to score every single drive is unrealistic.

Asking the defense not to give up an entire game's worth of yards before halftime is not unrealistic, but here we are.
If they scored on either of those drives, even a fg, then maybe we could be talking about a comeback victory instead of how Dak played in garbage time, but here we are.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If they scored on either of those drives, even a fg, then maybe we could be talking about a comeback victory instead of how Dak played in garbage time, but here we are.
Agreed, but let's not forget Lamb's fumble. Dallas was about to make it a 14-10 game, but I guess Dak made CeeDee drop it......