Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3rd and 6 with the game on the line, why is Diggs playing 8 years off the ball?

Stuff like that is very frustrating, you have to be more aggressive and make Lamar beat you with his arm. That was an easy pitch and catch.
Welcome to Mike Zimmer's defense.

This is what I mean when I say he's a fake tough guy. Talk tough, coach coward.

visionary

Reaction score
Can't say that, cause Baltimore did, and we scored. That's on them. But like I said, still does not change a thing, we can't run or stop the run.
And who didn't see this when Mr All In shot his mouth off.
It changes everything
It gives Jerry and Mccarthy an excuse to not take responsibility

Last edited:

bigE79

Reaction score
I don't blame Zimmer,look at the bums he has to coach,a bunch of candy *** gutless players that the only thing they do well is fold...this disaster belongs to JJ, SJ and Mcclay....and I'm not a Zimmer apologist, never wanted him here.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
It's just weird. Those guys were tight for 5 years. Really didn't like what I saw from Lamb today. Whatever's going on needs to be squashed ASAP. It's not like either are going anywhere any time soon.
It seems like it just happened in the Green Bay game and then Lamb's mom media stuff. I totally agree, it needs to be dealt with and let go.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Offense and Defense are well matched pair and deserve each other, atleast ST had some life ( mainly due to Aubrey)

Surfguy

Reaction score
Ok...new defensive coordinator. Must give breaks to the defense as have not had time to gel.

EJK24

Reaction score
With the way we approached FA, having a head coach and his staff one year/last year of their contracts, it seemed like this season was destined to be a tough one. The writing was on the wall. We didn't upgrade the roster, got worse in other positions, it was always gonna be a long shot we came out and looked any better. Still a long way to go but it wouldn't be a surprise at all to see the staff all let go/let their contracts expire, and we are starting over again next season. Hoping for much better but can't expect it with the talent we are missing at this time.

EJK24

Reaction score
With the way we approached FA, having a head coach and his staff one year/last year of their contracts, it seemed like this season was destined to be a tough one. The writing was on the wall. We didn't upgrade the roster, got worse in other positions, it was always gonna be a long shot we came out and looked any better. Still a long way to go but it wouldn't be a surprise at all to see the staff all let go/let their contracts expire, and we are starting over again next season. Hoping for much better but can't expect it with the talent we are missing at this time.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Not sure what good another coach will do except waste our investments in Dak and CD while we adjust to a new coach and his philosophy. By the time that gels, we'll be into the 4th year of these latest contracts. Might as well just sign MM for another 4 years to go with Dak and CD. I'd rather have the continuity of coaching. Changing head coaches never fixed anything around here.