Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I turned it off when it was 28-6. Came back and saw Turpin score and it was 28-25. I'm mad at myself for turning away, but in the end, it was just more garbage. I am so disappointed in every aspect of the Cowboys right now. Just a band of weak punks being knocked all over the field and tricked at every turn. So disappointed. No pass rush, no coverage, no run defense. No run game to speak of. O-line is atrocious running and passing. Dak didn't have his best game and CeeDee had his worst game. Micah looks frustrated, but even he was missing tackles. Diggs does not want contact. I could go on, but what's the use? Nothing to brag about and nothing to hang hope on. Just a brutal way to start the season.
It’s business as usual at the star. Nothing to see here. “We were never going 16-1” is what Dak will say

Heath

Reaction score
I turned it off when it was 28-6. Came back and saw Turpin score and it was 28-25. I'm mad at myself for turning away, but in the end, it was just more garbage. I am so disappointed in every aspect of the Cowboys right now. Just a band of weak punks being knocked all over the field and tricked at every turn. So disappointed. No pass rush, no coverage, no run defense. No run game to speak of. O-line is atrocious running and passing. Dak didn't have his best game and CeeDee had his worst game. Micah looks frustrated, but even he was missing tackles. Diggs does not want contact. I could go on, but what's the use? Nothing to brag about and nothing to hang hope on. Just a brutal way to start the season.
Same, only I didn't actually have any hopes for a comeback win.

Micah needs to STHU. Even if he WAS a game-changer (and, lately, he isn't) his Diva routine is nauseating. If I'm Jerry (doing Jerry things), I might just trade him for some serious draft capital.

We are gonna need it.

That would tell everyone but Dak and CD that we won't tolerate the Divas, and get your house in order.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Does this count?:popcorn:
images
No, if I can't see it floaty.