Bandwagon Fans

movaughn88

Reaction score
Those who say "I'll believe Dak can go all the way when/if I see it."
I believe Dak can go all the way.

Edit: of all the bad posters on the board, you are one of the worst, who hides their bad opinions with an absolutely unlikable schtick - but have a nice weekend personally.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
nnah, bandwagon fan is the fan who sits in the background and then when the team succeeds they are a fan. I am very confident that many bandwagon fans came out of the woodwork the last 2 weeks of the season when we were on the verge of winning the East. The same ones have likely fallen right off of it, not just sick with frustration like so many of us are right now
Followers. That's all we have to look forward to. We can't be fans. Dak sux.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Those who say, ”I’ll believe they can go all they way when/if I see it.”
This is not even the definition of a bandwagon fan.

Bandwagon fan, per Webster, is a fan that only supports a team due to the current success of that team, i.e. a long winning streak, a deep playoff run, or winning a championship.

Saying "I will believe it when I see it" is in no way shape or form anything close to a bandwagon fan.

What you are talking about would be more in line with what some would call the "doubting Thomas" phenomenon, whereas a person remains skeptical that an overall goal will be achieved despite evidence showing the goal becoming more and more obtainable. This has absolutely nothing to do with being a bandwagon fan bro.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
This is not even the definition of a bandwagon fan.

Bandwagon fan, per Webster, is a fan that only supports a team due to the current success of that team, i.e. a long winning streak, a deep playoff run, or winning a championship.

Saying "I will believe it when I see it" is in no way shape or form anything close to a bandwagon fan.

What you are talking about would be more in line with what some would call the "doubting Thomas" phenomenon, whereas a person remains skeptical that an overall goal will be achieved despite evidence showing the goal becoming more and more obtainable. This has absolutely nothing to do with being a bandwagon fan bro.
Dallas has no bandwagon fans. Who wants to get on a wagon with a loser QB and a loser franchise management and suck *** coaches?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Bandwagon fan is someone who leaves a team for one that is winning and that certainly doesn’t apply to Cowboy fans or they would’ve converted to Patriot or Chiefs fans years ago.
Exactly.............the Cowboys have not won anything of importance in almost 30 years, by definition there are no bandwagon fans left.

Bandwagon fans only follow teams that are highly successful and typically win championships or contend for championships on a regular basis. Like a Patriot fan that was only a fan while Brady was there and after he left and the team stopped winning titles, that fan then converts to a Cheifs fan.

A bandwagon fan moves from team to team based on which team is the most successful at that particular point in time. They do not continue to follow a team that has not advanced past the 2nd round of the playoffs in 30 years, that is just an idiotic and, quite frankly, very embarrassing post by the OP.