Barry Church Reveals Jason Witten Was Deciding Factor for Dak Prescott to Take Over for Tony Romo

Cmac

Reaction score
An idiotic decision that cost them a Super Bowl trip
WillieBeamen.....but TRomo never took us to a Super Bowl or NFC championship? to make that conclusion. Never came close. You forget something?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Dak got jumped by 4 dudes lol…..only a beta would consider that weak and not the ones who jumped him. But some of us were raised to be men and some us…weren’t raised…
lol ok, 4 bean pole college kids and Dak wasn't alone. Give me a break fem boi

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
WillieBeamen.....but TRomo never took us to a Super Bowl or NFC championship? to make that conclusion. Never came close. You forget something?
Dak has never took us to a Super Bowl in 7 years. Why will this year be any different?

silvernblu

Reaction score
So in other words, Dak won the total respect of his teammates rather than Romo lost it. No fault of Romo at all......just got caught in the middle of a perfect storm. But I do think we would have had a better chance of winning the playoff game with him and his experience.
Jerry thought he would be heralded for a Bledsoe-Brady move. That is basically what happened.

ArtClink

Reaction score
2 straight years of waiting for Romo to heel from his injuries, It was time to move on.
This. At least Dak shows up for training camp in great shape while Romo was overweight the 2nd half of his career. Also Dak outplayed Rogers in the playoff loss his rookie season and we lost because our defense couldn't stop a 4th and 25.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak has never took us to a Super Bowl in 7 years. Why will this year be any different?
Maybe it happens soon.......but TRomo never took us there as well and was broken down with the injury bug in the end. Not too confusing unless we equate the one-sided love. Same number of playoffs wins already. Let's be fair.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You dak stans
That's a damn lie lol. The difference between me as a Dak stan and y'all I guess "haters" if we putting labels on it is that I take a wait and see approach. I base my opinion on what I See. I don't base my opinions around emotions and I damn sure don't base them on what Romo did. My stance always has been this is bigger than Romo or Dak. I don't even know how we can win a SB with how Jerry runs this team. I'll always say that. But just becasue that's my opinion doesn't mean I actively root against them to look right. I want to be wrong. My ego will not take a hit if this team wins a ring with Jerry or Dak at the helm.

mknight21

Reaction score
We were losing 21-3 against the 2nd worst defense in the entire NFL.
Drove to field goal
Hit pass inside twenty for first down called back for 15 yard penalty on illegal substitution on butler. Probably a 40 yard total penalty
Hit Williams dead in the hands for 15 yards he dropped it. Only 3-out I saw
defense gave up long drives. He played well.

mknight21

Reaction score
Nah it wasnt the right call.

1. Romo was by far the better player

2. The team was tailor-made for him

3. Dak’s play slid late in the season which made it the perfect time to go back to Romo

4. Screw all this leadership nonsense the Dak stans are spewing. The decision was all based on superstition. Had the team started losing games earlier in the season, they wouldve wanted Romo back in.

5. Romo’s injuries were bad luck. He was breaking bones. Unless you think a 36 yo QB has osteoporosis, he was the 2023 version of Tyron.
May have an argument if Dak played bad. He didn’t.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
That's a damn lie lol. The difference between me as a Dak stan and y'all I guess "haters" if we putting labels on it is that I take a wait and see approach. I base my opinion on what I See. I don't base my opinions around emotions and I damn sure don't base them on what Romo did. My stance always has been this is bigger than Romo or Dak. I don't even know how we can win a SB with how Jerry runs this team. I'll always say that. But just becasue that's my opinion doesn't mean I actively root against them to look right. I want to be wrong. My ego will not take a hit if this team wins a ring with Jerry or Dak at the helm.
Lol u aint fooling anybody bruh

You are 100% like the rest

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol u aint fooling anybody bruh

You are 100% like the rest
I never said I wasn't lol. Reread what you bolded lol. I'm a Dak stan like most Cowboy fans lol. No reason to hide lol.

We are "ALL THE SAME". Because only Dak haters are allowed to be different right?

mknight21

Reaction score
Well they like to discredit his performance because of the pick he threw early in the game....because I guess they think Romo wouldn't haven't thrown a pick lol.
I may have missed it but I didnt see one till the third quarter which didn’t lead to a score because I think heath picked off rodgers

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I may have missed it but I didnt see one till the third quarter which didn’t lead to a score because I think heath picked off rodgers
Its a blur now but I thought he threw that earlier in the game. Either way, he played well enough to win and probably better than Romo would've.

ArtClink

Reaction score
lol and how far did Romo get us in ten years? Dak is about to exceed Romo’s playoff wins and will likely get us to the conf finals for the first time in almost thirty years.