BCS Championship Game: 1 Auburn vs. 2 Oregon

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;3795610 said:
We need a playoff, the best teams are not playing tonight. Sloppy game

Playoffs don't guarantee that the best teams play. These are the two best teams in the country. One and two. Both undefeated. No questions asked.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How is this game not entertaining you guys?

As far as it being a little sloppy... Well that's what happens When you don't play for over a month.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Looks like nobody told Aub/Oregon that the game would be played on turf. Players slipped all over the first half

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3795642 said:
Playoffs don't guarantee that the best teams play. These are the two best teams in the country. One and two. Both undefeated. No questions asked.

I have a question, what makes you think TCU can't go toe to toe with these teams and beat them?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Muhast;3795653 said:
Looks like nobody told Aub/Oregon that the game would be played on turf. Players slipped all over the first half

That stadium has real grass, no?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Muhast;3795653 said:

That's real grass they are playing on. The University of Phoenix stadium.

Real grass on trays - rolls n and out. Kool stuffs.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score

A playoff gives us a true champion, TCU can hang with these two teams

reddyuta

Reaction score
Muhast;3795653 said:

Its real grass(grown incidentally in oregon)

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Radio guys said it's a brand new field. There was another bowl game played at the stadium and this field tonight is brand new especially for this game.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Being #1 and #2 doesn't mean they are really the two best teams.

It's a popularity poll with certain conferences guaranteed to get more "brownie" points than others.

The system is a joke.

Anybody that says TCU couldn't play in this game is a pure fool.

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;3795669 said:
A playoff gives us a true champion, TCU can hang with these two teams

It may give a "true champion", but it doesn't guarantee the two best teams play or the best team wins like you implied. Like I said the two best teams in College Football are in this game.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3795672 said:
Radio guys said it's a brand new field. There was another bowl game played at the stadium and this field tonight is brand new especially for this game.

The Fiesta Bowl

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3795672 said:

Oklahoma and UCONN were slipping all over it as well when they played in the Fiesta Bowl this year.

New field or not...players are constantly falling. Oklahoma adjusted w/ better footwear but I recall UCONN only having 1 pair o shoes.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Muhast;3795653 said:

Its the shoes Nike's made TCU slip all over the place and Under Armor well they are just bad

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3795666 said:
Sorry, I can't seem to find it. Can you quote me on that??
You just said these were the two best teams, no questions asked. Sounds like you know definitively that TCU can't beat them. And they're undefeated too. How is it no questions asked?

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3795673 said:
Being #1 and #2 doesn't mean they are really the two best teams.

It's a popularity poll with certain conferences guaranteed to get more "brownie" points than others.

The system is a joke.

Anybody that says TCU couldn't play in this game is a pure fool.

Look at it any way you want. The two best teams are playing in this game.
And I agree. Anything can happen.

Reaction score
peplaw06;3795682 said:
You just said these were the two best teams, no questions asked. Sounds like you know definitively that TCU can't beat them. And they're undefeated too. How is it no questions asked?

That's because they are. Their 1 and 2 for a reason. And where the **** did I say TCU can't beat them? Because I said their the two best teams? Makes tons of sense. Based on that logic, no way Seattle could have beaten New Orleans.