Be positive

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Positive?

Let me ask you something.

San Fran was just in the sb. What did they do to get better today?

Philly was there 2 years ago. What did they do today to get better?

You’re saying be positive about a team standing still while the rest of the football world (literally all but 2 teams including Dallas have made a move) actually you know, does their job.

So tell me. What’s the positivity you seek after 28 years of failure?
Wasting your time ........ that guy quit on the Dallas Cowboys ......... he gave up and now just accepts whatever Jerry does. He has no more fight for this team ..... just "yes Jerry yes" ......... he is now a fan of the Jerry Jones's football team.

I've decided to just pity him.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Wasting your time ........ that guy quit on the Dallas Cowboys ......... he gave up and now just accepts whatever Jerry does. He has no more fight for this team ..... just "yes Jerry ...... yes" ......... he is now a fan of the Jerry Jones's football team.

I've decided to just pity him.
Lol he's never addressed him quitting after the 49ers game. In that thread he says things will never change as long as Jerry is running things. He stays contradicting himself

TwentyOne

Reaction score

2ed557a4e5ee304cfa29314bd188d628.jpeg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
wow all that talent with a mvp level qb

that team must have done good in the playoffs!!!

here is the thing:

every one who is better and went farther can say stuff like that and they all still went out and made their team even better in free agency
I agree. I am hoping Jerry gets a stud LB or DT. There’s still some very good ones available. It’ll be disappointing if he doesn’t but I always try to be positive. I’ve been a fan since the Staubach days and even earlier so I’ve seen it all.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Lol he's never addressed him quitting after the 49ers game. In that thread he says things will never change as long as Jerry is running things. He stays contradicting himself
I remember him doing that, and not long after he returned to calling people haters who said the same thing he did. Is 'hypocrite' the right word to use here?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I remember him doing that, and not long after he returned to calling people haters who said the same thing he did. Is 'hypocrite' the right word to use here?
That was a tough loss. I overreacted for a day. We all have bad days. And I said I was leaving for a while because of all the negativity coming from the likes of you.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:muttley:

People like that are all the same.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Positive?

Let me ask you something.

San Fran was just in the sb. What did they do to get better today?

Philly was there 2 years ago. What did they do today to get better?

You’re saying be positive about a team standing still while the rest of the football world (literally all but 2 teams including Dallas have made a move) actually you know, does their job.

So tell me. What’s the positivity you seek after 28 years of failure?
Carl Davis. Sneaky under the radar practice squad addition.

I am thankful.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel like it’s fair to be skeptical about the FO’s FA plans given recent history.
I’m surely skeptical but the Cooks and Gilmore’s pick ups really paid dividends. I’m sure they’ll be acquiring veterans and I’m sure the haters will complain because they complain about EVERYTHING.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Other than Smith, Parsons, Bland and Ferguson, who else have they drafted in the last three years that’s made any type of impact?

That’s BETTER that the rest of the league?

No, it isn’t.
I’d add OSA to that list. 5 impact draftees in 3 years isn’t terrible at all….unless you ignore free agency completely.