Be positive

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
30 years of losing. Say that to yourself .
Honest question. You’ve stated you’ve given up hope. So why are you here? Just to complain and insult those of us who try to stay positive? Don’t you think that’s kinda whale crap stuff?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
I am extremely positive
Positive we might sign a mid to lower tier free agent or two
Positive the jones will give Cee Dee lamb a huge contract and they will sell it as a reason we didn’t sign any of the bigger priced free agents
Positive the jones will say they made serious offers to (insert name here )
Positive the jones boys will sell us on the notion that this team is extremely talented and promise we will be even better next season
Etc. Etc etc
Wash Rinse Repeat

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We all want everything, but the bottom line is the bottom line. Unless Dallas significantly improves the run game and the run defense, winning the division is as good as it’s going to get.

coult44

Reaction score
Honest question. You’ve stated you’ve given up hope. So why are you here? Just to complain and insult those of us who try to stay positive? Don’t you think that’s kinda whale crap stuff?
First honest answer . Look through every post I’ve made in this site since 2006. Let me know when you’ve found even one where I’ve said anything about losing hope.While your at it, let me know where I insulted you. Keep up with who you’re talking to.

2nd honest answer. Comes down to basic math. Before I leave I need the value of seats to go back up so I can make a little more than I’ve lost over the past 30-34 years!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look at this guy ....... he spends years calling people haters and telling Cowboys fans to get lost ....... now he is playing the victim card ..... Poor little amber

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First honest answer . Look through every post I’ve made in this site since 2006. Let me know when you’ve found even one where I’ve said anything about losing hope.While your at it, let me know where I insulted you. Keep up with who you’re talking to.

2nd honest answer. Comes down to basic math. Before I leave I need the value of seats to go back up so I can make a little more than I’ve lost over the past 30-34 years!!!
You don’t have to come out and say, “I’ve lost all hope.” Are you serious? You say it with your constant complaining and saying things like, “We’ll never win as long as the Jones are in charge,” or “We’ll never win with Dak.”. Thats giving up. That’s you by your posts.

coult44

Reaction score
You don’t have to come out and say, “I’ve lost all hope.” Are you serious? You say it with your constant complaining and saying things like, “We’ll never win as long as the Jones are in charge,” or “We’ll never win with Dak.”. Thats giving up. That’s you by your posts.
You need help my dude. THIS IS PROOF. You have zero idea what you’re talking about. I didn’t start any negative stuff until about a week ago. You’re lost man, and you’ve lost. Specially I didn’t start saying much stuff until Jerry and SJ changed their tune on the “all in” statement.

BTW. It’s easy for people like you to give up. You know people like you who are fans on the internet. Fans that buy a hat at dollar general and a foam finger at Walmart, and then call themselves super fans.
Stop while you’re ahead. Before you get super exposed.

Jarntt

Reaction score

And how has that worked out for us?
no one ever denied we have some good and even great players. We need to augment that like other teams do by brining in additional good to great players at positions that are clear weaknesses

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's one way of looking at it, or you can say, some guys take this stuff way to seriously....kinda sad, if you ask me.
Thing is, Amigo... Noone is asking you. You just offer your rude opinion about anyone / everyone who finds fault with the FO's approach, or lack there of. Maybe try thinking before you post.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

And that's likely good enough to get us back to the playoffs and no further. If you're the best team in the NFL, you can afford to do nothing, but when you are not, you can't.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You gave up and quit when you started following the Jones's around like a sheep, scared to criticize what your masters say or do.
That is giving up ...... That is you by your history.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thing is, Amigo... Noone is asking you. You just offer your rude opinion about anyone / everyone who finds fault with the FO's approach, or lack there of. Maybe try thinking before you post.
First, I'm not your amino, I wouldn't even consider it. Second, no one asked you for your opinion either....Maybe try thinking before you post, or, are you to busy feeling sad that Jerry let you down again.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Stop trying to ruin the annual free agency pity party by telling us what good players we already have.

I'm already crying myself to sleep tonight that the Commanders are going to the Super Bowl now that they have Armstrong, Biadasz, and Austin Ekeler.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
What's on this roster?
- An entire team that laid down at home against a 7th seed and delivered the worst playoff loss in team history...and then said they were tired.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First, I'm not your amino, I wouldn't even consider it. Second, no one asked you for your opinion either....Maybe try thinking before you post, or, are you to busy feeling sad that Jerry let you down again.
Not sure what an amino is, I probably wouldn't consider it either. You're just the neighborhood bully, always bullying people who voice a complaint about the Cowboys. Get a life