Be positive

jwitten82

Reaction score
That was a tough loss. I overreacted for a day. We all have bad days. And I said I was leaving for a while because of all the negativity coming from the likes of you.
Nope, once you quit, that title stays with you. We're not the same, I may be down on the team but never have I quit

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak also finished 2nd in having the Deer In Headlights look as he tried processing what was in front of him in the playoffs. He was narrowly edged out by actual deer.
Yeah he did. He’s thinking, “we got no running game, we can’t stop them from running and I’m not Mahomes.”

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Positive?

Let me ask you something.

San Fran was just in the sb. What did they do to get better today?

Philly was there 2 years ago. What did they do today to get better?

You’re saying be positive about a team standing still while the rest of the football world (literally all but 2 teams including Dallas have made a move) actually you know, does their job.

So tell me. What’s the positivity you seek after 28 years of failure?
Some guys you just can't reason with. He's one of them.

slick325

Reaction score
Just go rewatch the Packer game and tell me what we got!?
And the Packers are the youngest team in the League. They will likely improve just from the young players being a little more seasoned. Plus, they added a stud at RB today to help that young QB that diced Dallas up in January.

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah he did. He’s thinking, “we got no running game, we can’t stop them from running and I’m not Mahomes.”
So what’s wrong with fans wanting this front office to try and improve the team? Clearly this team has holes. I’m all for being positive, but let’s not be delusional. There’s still time, but the clock is ticking and the cowboys have given us zero indication they prioritize winning in 2024

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Who is 'Baghdad Bob'? - Quora'Baghdad Bob'? - Quora
Classic he really is like this guy .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Positive?

Let me ask you something.

San Fran was just in the sb. What did they do to get better today?

Philly was there 2 years ago. What did they do today to get better?

You’re saying be positive about a team standing still while the rest of the football world (literally all but 2 teams including Dallas have made a move) actually you know, does their job.

So tell me. What’s the positivity you seek after 28 years of failure?
Well, you can be positive or give up, come here, complain everyday, share tears with the others like yourself OR try to stay positive. It’s a personal choice. I choose the latter.

Aven8

Reaction score
That’s all fine and dandy but you have to get to 53 man roster and have depth. We don’t have enough picks to fill those needs and if we do that’s picking for need.