Be positive

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First, I'm not your amino, I wouldn't even consider it. Second, no one asked you for your opinion either....Maybe try thinking before you post, or, are you to busy feeling sad that Jerry let you down again.
You should take your own advise. Think and review your own post first before demanding others do it,

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You need help my dude. THIS IS PROOF. You have zero idea what you’re talking about. I didn’t start any negative stuff until about a week ago. You’re lost man, and you’ve lost. Specially I didn’t start saying much stuff until Jerry and SJ changed their tune on the “all in” statement.

BTW. It’s easy for people like you to give up. You know people like you who are fans on the internet. Fans that buy a hat at dollar general and a foam finger at Walmart, and then call themselves super fans.
Stop while you’re ahead. Before you get super exposed.
You’ve been negative for the majority of the time I’ve been here. Vast majority who are you kidding.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You gave up and quit when you started following the Jones's around like a sheep, scared to criticize what your masters say or do.
That is giving up ...... That is you by your history.
The dude lectures others about negativity and constant complaining...by doing all those things ALL THE TIME.

Does it matter if it's a different target? Nope...same thing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure what an amino is, I probably wouldn't consider it either. You're just the neighborhood bully, always bullying people who voice a complaint about the Cowboys. Get a life
Go back to school or Google it.....my auto correct doesn't speak Spanish.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You gave up and quit when you started following the Jones's around like a sheep, scared to criticize what your masters say or do.
That is giving up ...... That is you by your history.
Nope, i quit caring when my daughter was born. I wasn't about to let her see me acting like an idiot in front of a TV or computer like I used to

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You should take your own advise. Think and review your own post first before demanding others do it,
I should? Lol! I don't demand it, I laugh at it like we all do. Dang, you guys are really butt hurt. Jerry is a meanie.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I should? Lol! I don't demand it, I laugh at it like we all do. Dang, you guys are really butt hurt. Jerry is a meanie.
No, Jerry is a good businessman who thinks he can be a good general manager. That is the problem in a nutshell.