Be positive

coult44

Reaction score
You’ve been negative for the majority of the time I’ve been here. Vast majority who are you kidding.
Even if you were 1/2 correct , which you’re not, I’d probably say I wish I was. It Might have saved me and my family several hundred thousand dollars if I would’ve bailed out years ago. What about you? Yep,answer it!! we pay thousands to Jerry and all the other NFL teams to follow the Cowboys all over the country. I’ve earned the right to complain about the service I pay for. Again, what about you? You probably haven’t earned that right. You definitely haven’t earned the right to tell someone who has, how to act on a fan forum or to leave. Leave now because someone who hasn’t spent a penny on the team he cheers for is telling you how to be a fan. Again SHUT UP!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team has no won jack in almost 30 years and you are asking the fan base to be patient???

I have been a member here since 2005, I think I have been pretty dam patient already.

Here is the deal, dont tell me "we are all-in for 2024" and then sit on your hands when free agency starts, I would rather not be lied to. If you are going to tank or hold the status quo, just say so, dont lie to me about being "ALL-IN"
No one said they were all in unfortunately. You just got sucked. All in to Jerry is not all in to Madden players.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am probably the most negative person on here, but I am positive that you are more annoying than almost every poster on this site. You have a very hard time understanding that not everyone sees rainbows and unicorns anymore in regards to cowboy football...the Jimmy years were decades ago, and we are headed for big trouble.
I’m VERY annoying to your type. Kudos to anyone for standing up to decency.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No one said they were all in unfortunately. You just got sucked. All in to Jerry is not all in to Madden players.
Jerry said the Cowboys were "all-in" (exact quote) and said he is not building for the future this year.

You can deny it all you want but that can be easily disproven with a 5 second google search..............might want to try that next time instead of just making crap up bro.......want proof, here you go.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/n...l-in-for-2024-heres-what-that-could-look-like

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters on Tuesday that he expects to go "all-in" for the 2024 season. He added: "I would say that you will see us this coming year not building for the future.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry said the Cowboys were "all-in" (exact quote) and said he is not building for the future this year.

You can deny it all you want but that can be easily disproven with a 5 second google search..............might want to try that next time instead of just making crap up bro.......want proof, here you go.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/n...l-in-for-2024-heres-what-that-could-look-like

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters on Tuesday that he expects to go "all-in" for the 2024 season. He added: "I would say that you will see us this coming year not building for the future.
Hammer time.

Big_D

Reaction score
Rockport is a bi-polar fan.

Post GB loss, he's talking about how Jerry/Cowboys need to do better and how Jerry is a problem but once FA starts and we do what we always do (and get rightfully criticized for it), Rocky is back defending Jerry, etc.

It's weird.
Anyone still defending this front office must have amnesia. There’s no other explanation. This season really takes the cake. 3 12 win seasons in a row, absolutely trounced in the playoffs and still the usual even after claiming they would be all in.

The only team in the league not to make a move. Not even the most die hard Jerry apologists can’t justify this garbage! It’s reached a new level of sad considering where they are and where they could’ve been with some common sense!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Anyone still defending this front office must have amnesia. There’s no other explanation. This season really takes the cake. 3 12 win seasons in a row, absolutely trounced in the playoffs and still the usual even after claiming they would be all in.

The only team in the league not to make a move. Not even the most die hard Jerry apologists can’t justify this garbage! It’s reached a new level of sad considering where they are and where they could’ve been with some common sense!
They’re doing what they do every year. They’re waiting to pick the scraps off the garbage heap.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are annoying to everyone but the Jerry lovers.

:muttley:

You defend a scumbag who cheats on his wife with girls younger than his grandchildren and abandons his illegitimate kids, and you have the nerve to say you stand up for decency?

Birds of a feather flock together
We ALL are flocking together. Like him or not, if you are still a fan of HIS team, you are condoning his actions. Complaining, defending or not caring anymore, like me....we are all still here. Different ways of showing it, but still Cowboys fans. We all had a part in paying for his yacht.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if you are still a fan of HIS team, you are condoning his actions.
See this is the problem that you and me will never see eye to eye. The Cowboys are my team ...... that scumbag is leasing it at the moment, but if the rest of the NFL really wanted him gone (like Dan Snyder) he would be gone.

And I will still be a fan.

The guy I quoted is the one who wants to define what a fan is ....... so maybe you should preach to him ...... but I know that will not happen because you two both think the same.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
See this is the problem that you and me will never see eye to eye. The Cowboys are my team ...... that scumbag is leasing it at the moment, but if the rest of the NFL really wanted him gone (like Dan Snyder) he would be gone.

And I will still be a fan.

The guy I quoted is the one who wants to define what a fan is ....... so maybe you should preach to him ...... but I know that will not happen because you two both think the same.
Nope....Jerry is the owner, we put money in his pockets, and while most of us don't like his private life or how he runs the team....the fact remains, if we are still here and still fans of his money making machine, we're condoning it. I don't like it, but I won't fool myself. Only difference between many of us is that some own up to it and others don't. Come this fall, we'll all still be there rooting for our team. We may not root for Jerry, but if we win, he wins too.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I'm positive that we will have a great regular season followed by the usual post season collapse. After all, it's what we do.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is a member of a private club ....... the other 31 owners could force him to sell just like they did Dan Snyder.

You just wont admit it.
They can, but they haven't. Send them all an email....maybe you can do us all a favor.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

He meant all-in signing his own free agents like Dak, Lamb and Micah.